(Topic ID: 100444)

Custom decals printing and cutting for pinheads only!

By ovfdfireman

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1458 decal (resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    41Q9YKCFcQL.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMAG0419.jpg
    RS.jpg
    image-182.jpg
    image-340.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-141.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider miguel351.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 9 years ago

ovfdfireman,

I have a barcode program that I use for work every day. I can create a Code 39 bar code for you in no time and send it in vector form, too. Just tell me what the specific numbers are and I'll send you whatever you need.

#44 9 years ago

What are the dimensions on that box? I'm at work right now so I can't just go look at mine.

#46 9 years ago

Here. Print this out at 100% scale and let me know how the proportions are and if the font is right. Or, just send me a straight on picture of your bar code and I can do it that way, too. Either way, this should be pretty close....

The pink outline is just for reference for the outer edge.The pink outline is just for reference for the outer edge.

#53 9 years ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

Unfortunately I don’t have my original playfield anymore so I can’t get a picture of it. Hoping someone here can share a picture of theirs.

Don't worry about it. I'll print it out and check against mine. I just thought that since they were your numbers, the lines in the bar code would be easier to match up for you to make sure nothing has changed with the Code 39 format over the years(like added check digits).

#61 9 years ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

Thank you thank you thank you!

I printed that size out and put it up next to mine and it was definitely smaller. I got a different measurement on my serial number label, 3/4" x 2". That size even matches my TZ. Are you certain about the size or should I just go ahead and make it the larger size?

IMG_7432.jpgIMG_7432.jpg
    #63 9 years ago

Here's an update to that bar code label. This should be just about perfect.

In this image, the magenta lines will print. It's just there to show you the overall size of the white box.

153960.jpg153960.jpg

#67 9 years ago

I'll PM you the file, ovfdfireman.

I'll leave the background box in the file and let you take it out. I don't know what you vinyl guys use to determine the edge to cut on so I'll leave it in since that main box is white. That box is 3/4" x 2", just in case.

1 week later
    #83 9 years ago

Wow, crazy! Your rectangle IS smaller...

I should've used your measurements after all. It'd fit in the rectangle better. It's just weird that yours is smaller than mine...

#86 9 years ago

According to dmacy's original post about it, his measurement is:

1 7/8" X 5/8"

ovfdfireman, if you just scale everything down to fit that size, it should be spot on.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider miguel351.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-decals-printing-and-cutting-for-pinheads-only?tu=miguel351 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.