(Topic ID: 100444)

Custom decals printing and cutting for pinheads only!

By ovfdfireman

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1458 decal (resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    41Q9YKCFcQL.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMAG0419.jpg
    RS.jpg
    image-182.jpg
    image-340.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-141.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j_m_.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 9 years ago

I'd like to get the epilepsy warning sticker that was on my original RFM apron (part no. 16-10985)

no one seems to stock it as a replacement part

2 weeks later
    #23 9 years ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

I know I have a IPB TAF playfield that's missing the Bar code by the apron. Is that something doable?

dmacy:
    brian from HSA has those stickers and provides it as a service when getting a playfield clear coated. I don't believe that you can just apply the sticker to the playfield (on most machines it's located in a ball path, so it would get chewed up over time)

#25 9 years ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

Nice that he does that. Yeah, I kinda figured that was the case but since it's return from an outlane I figured it would be worth a try and should hold up longer than say a middle of playfield overlay. Just looks really barren there!

I've had him add the stickers to the last 2 playfields that he's clear coated for me. and yes, you're right. without it, that section just doesn't look correct.

the only caveat is that the serial no. stickers that brian has repeat every 40 stickers, so you don't get anything that is unique and there's no way to get one that matches what the serial no. was on your original playfield (unless you have ovfdfireman knock you out one).

ovfdfireman:
    the barcode is a standard code 39 type. I can get you the particulars if you need them.

3 months later
    #103 9 years ago

looking good ovfdfireman!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j_m_.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-decals-printing-and-cutting-for-pinheads-only?tu=j_m_ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.