You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tron (resized).png
displaylines1 (resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

Hi guys,
First, excuse my language if i'm not clear with my words (I'm French, nobody is perfect)

i made some custom codes for IM, Tron and TWD (Pro version). I also have custom codes for Xmen Pro and Met Pro.
No need to PM me, i give you the link for free download.

Rules are the same, there are modifications for musics/sounds/callouts only.

I spend a lot of time to find the correct songs for the appropriate modes, and my goal is to change the "boring" songs on original codes for more exciting or appropriate ones.

There's 2 links for each code, UTB (Uptobox) and GD (Google Drive), some UTB links don't work in regards of where you live.

Iron Man custom code changes:
There's some minor changes, no callouts or sounds have been changed, just music for Whiplash / WM MBs, Bogey mode and Game over. If you like Rock and Stoner, or just music, i think you will like it. It's, of course, the latest code 1.86 for both versions.

Game over - Black Sabbath/Iron man faded
Bogey mode - Atomic Bitchwax/Liquor Queen
War Machine MB - Wet Cactus/Worlds Law
Whiplash MB - Blind Dog/10.000 reasons

IM :
GD: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Vc_jqnnb3mMnnp_pjfXNUmLJMDZ72T9W

IM Vault :
GD: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1znKxVb0vWrdCyb8U5boICOWwMqnfbXbP

Tron

I love my Tron but i find the original soundtrack too depressing and flat. No worries, i don't put happy music at all, but made some changes for the music and some sounds. I keep the main theme from a Pinsider custom code. I change music for Zuse, Clu, Portal/Game over, Disc MB (pré MB, MB, and MB restart) and a few others. Gem and Quora MB musics are unchanged because i like them stock.
I change the sound for the Super Jackpot (when you make a 3 way combo) during Light Cycle MB with an added callout "Light Cycle Completed" from the code, and add "Super Jackpot" with the sound during the Quorra MB when you hit the Gem Shot. I also made some change and volume adjustments for some sounds/callouts (Extra Ball, Gem, Zuse etc...)
All the songs i put on the custom code are from Tron Reconfigured and Tron Reconfigured Remixes X2
There is 3 custom code on Pinside, here is the 4th

Edit: Callouts for Double Scoring, Pop Bumpers and Super Spinners ("Double Scoring initiated" / "Shoot spinning targets" / "Pop Bumpers are lit") added from Tron LE (thanks to Rai and snakesnsparklers)

Tron Pro:

GD: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1d3Kt9d8xsG-3RgNNg1ecMuDuQ6Vkm9aU

Tron LE:
UTB: https://uptobox.com/3jfs6k1rqcyl
GD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c6Ceq2-hKJw9HHl1Nf16tGCJ-OqRoX6y/view?usp=sharing

TWD Pro

I don't have this pin now, i sell it but the code was finished and i spend a lot of time. Basically, there's changes for:
Main theme
Prison MB
Well Walker MB
Game Over / High Score
Woodbury
i keep stock callouts BUT put some Negan callouts in appropriate places. I let you discover, there's some funny ones.
I carefully select songs to match the dark atmosphere and intensity of the game.

TWD Pro:
UTB: https://uptobox.com/dqzgfj4xon20
GD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f1O8EPNSnx4TrPOxssyuiqY-EqKqG7aH/view?usp=sharing

I will made codes for Tron LE and TWD Premium/LE as soon i have the time

Metallica Pro:
For Metallica i change the sound for the Extra Ball (when you collect) and put songs The Frayed end of Sanity and Judas Kiss instead of Blackened and One. I change the text on the code so when you choose a song at the beginning it is written Judas Kiss and Frayed end of Sanity and not One or Blackened. These two songs are the same size and it fits very well. You have Judas Kiss starting at the right place during Lady Justice.

Met Pro:
UTB: https://uptobox.com/s46nk6g7xyo8
GD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q6rwcmqlsf2hPwQ6V8E52y0PRMuoL0xg/view?usp=sharing

All feedbacks are welcome!

Thanks

Edit: Tron LE done!
Edit2: Metallica Pro available
Edit3 : Google Drive links added
Edit4: Callouts added for Tron Pro
Edit5: IM code update 1.86

#2 3 years ago

Sounds great, thanks for sharing!

Is something in the rules changed?

Got a link to Metallica as well?

#3 3 years ago

Tron LE is now available

#4 3 years ago

Not possible to change rules. Changes are sounds and music

Quoted from Hertig:

Sounds great, thanks for sharing!
Is something in the rules changed?
Got a link to Metallica as well?

#5 3 years ago

For Metallica i change the sound for the Extra Ball (when you collect) and put songs The Frayed end of Sanity and Judas Kiss instead of Blackened and One. I change the text on the code so when you choose a song at the beginning it is written Judas Kiss and Frayed end of Sanity and not One or Blackened.
The code/rules is the same.

#6 3 years ago

Any plans for Metallica LE?

—Donnie

#7 3 years ago

If you are interested by the 2 songs i modified i can do it, yes, no problem.

#8 3 years ago

Sorry i don't have the time to make videos but if a gentle pinsider wants to do that, he's welcome

#9 3 years ago

Perfekt that the rules are the same

#10 3 years ago

Thanks.

I have all these games.

#11 3 years ago

You have good tastes in pinball rai

#12 3 years ago

The download site is telling me that I can't access it from the USA. Do I need to figure out a VPN to make it work?

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

The download site is telling me that I can't access it from the USA. Do I need to figure out a VPN to make it work?

Same here:

This page is not allowed in the US
We're sorry but it appears your IP comes from the US so you're not allowed to download or stream.

If you have a premium account, please login to remove the limitation.

#14 3 years ago

Ok, i'll check that

#15 3 years ago

I have a premium account and i put all my files in public share but i don't see where i can remove the limitation. Please check now if it's ok.

#16 3 years ago

Maybe the problem comes from your internet browser? There was already some downloads made from others US pinsiders

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from Shadrac:

Maybe the problem comes from your internet browser? There was already some downloads made from others US pinsiders

I tried from 3 different brands of browsers in 3 different locations around the country. Wow, I was just struck by how saying that would have amazed me 30 or 40 years ago. It's amazing that I can just reach out and touch multiple computers all over the country. But back to this, I'm not able to get it from anywhere in the US. I could spin something up on Azure overseas, but that would cost me money right now.

#18 3 years ago

Would like to try the Tron Pro, but I'm getting the same message - page not allowed in the US.

#19 3 years ago

Why not just throw it up on a google drive if you want to share it? Nobody should have an issue grabbing it there...

#20 3 years ago

I will update with Google Drive links in a few minutes

#21 3 years ago

Google Drive links added

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from Shadrac:

Google Drive links added

Thank you!!! That worked fine. It's gonna be a busy night.

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from Shadrac:

Google Drive links added

Thank you! I'll be giving this a try tonight...

#24 3 years ago

To download in the US, use the Opera browser with the built-in vpn option enabled. You can set the vpn for a different country.

#25 3 years ago

Really enjoyed the Im custom music never heard of the songs before but work well good job! Thank u

#26 3 years ago

Thank you very much, glad that you like it

#27 3 years ago

I agree. I'm enjoying it more than other mixes so far, and I've tried them all. I don't know the music either. Nice work.

#28 3 years ago

Tis is the latest code of IM (I assume)?

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

I agree. I'm enjoying it more than other mixes so far, and I've tried them all. I don't know the music either. Nice work.

Thank you very much. The songs are in the description if you want to listen them full.

Quoted from rai:

Tis is the latest code of IM (I assume)?

Yes, 1.85.

3 weeks later
#30 3 years ago

Your TRON PRO version is epic! Thanks!

#31 3 years ago

Thanks!

#32 3 years ago

Edit: Tron Pro code update
Callouts for Double Scoring, Pop Bumpers and Super Spinners ("Double Scoring initiated" / "Shoot spinning targets" / "Pop Bumpers are lit") added from Tron LE (thanks to Rai and snakesnsparklers)

You can now download the updated code with the new link

#33 3 years ago

Edit: Code update for IM and IMVE 1.86 version

#34 3 years ago

Uploading thanks!

What do you think about adding 1 or 2 of this songs on the FW?

#35 3 years ago

I don't like Sweet Dreams but the other song can fit well in the code.

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from Shadrac:

Edit: Tron Pro code update
Callouts for Double Scoring, Pop Bumpers and Super Spinners ("Double Scoring initiated" / "Shoot spinning targets" / "Pop Bumpers are lit") added from Tron LE (thanks to Rai and snakesnsparklers)
You can now download the updated code with the new link

Great...

In case anyone doesn't know, on the LE there are callouts but on pro there is not, so you had to look at those little dots on the DMD (which honestly never do). Basically before this, I just didn't know what/if anything was active.

Thanks for the code update I'll try the new music mix.

<There's no indication of which mode each line represents>

displaylines1 (resized).jpgdisplaylines1 (resized).jpgtron (resized).pngtron (resized).png

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

<There's no indication of which mode each line represents>

Unless you fit a ColorDMD, then they’re colour coded as per the inserts.

#38 3 years ago

The new Tron update is very cool--you picked several really good new tunes! The new scoring callouts are really helpful--at least now you know what is running--a big upgrade.

#39 3 years ago

It's a shame this version doesn't' change the GEM shot, because one of the tunes i LOVE most from my current TRON rom (at least 4yrs old now) is the new GEM hurry up music:

Daft Punk - End Of Line. Think it's the Photek remix, but not sure.

It really builds the urgency to hit that damn shot! Think it starts from about 10seconds, maybe later.

I need to learn Pinball Browser.

5 months later
#40 3 years ago

Is there a post with instructions for updating the Metallica code?

#41 3 years ago

Iron Man would be a great game for a full Black Sabbath Soundtrack overhaul.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Iron Man would be a great game for a full Black Sabbath Soundtrack overhaul.

Oh yes it's possible by the way. But my dream is to see a real Black Sabbath pin. I don't even want a picture of the pinball, it will be an instant buy, first NIB (NIB? it reminds me something... )

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from Shadrac:

Oh yes it's possible by the way. But my dream is to see a real Black Sabbath pin. I don't even want a picture of the pinball, it will be an instant buy, first NIB (NIB? it reminds me something... )

Me too, unless its Stern and they rehash an old pin from the 80's. It doesn't mean I won't buy it but it won't be an unseen purchase.
If there was a full Black Sabbath IronMan edition I would have to start looking for an IM to buy.

11 months later
#44 2 years ago

Hey Shadrac is the TRON Pro code for the -00 or -02 boards? Looking at Stern original code they list two ROMs depending which board revision the table has. Or does your code not care and it will work on either revision board? Just want to make sure I won't kill a board loading the wrong code on it.

1 year later
#45 1 year ago

Anybody running this on tron le?
Interested to know your opinion?

1 year later
#46 80 days ago

Don’t suppose anyone could share a copy of this for my Tron pro.

Much appreciated..

1 month later
#47 39 days ago

Same as Kenz. Could someone share Tron Pro code? Thanks!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods
Toys/Add-ons
5,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fallston, MD
12,028 (OBO)
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek
Other
$ 12.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
6,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy
Hardware
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com
Sound/Speakers
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 199.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Shark
Decals
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-code-for-iron-man-tron-and-twd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.