(Topic ID: 42880)

Custom Cards on Demand (any machine you want)

By zachster

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 70 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Muppet_Man
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

JD_Custom.JPG
    nggb_copy.jpg
    sf23_copy.jpg
    a131_copy.jpg
    pp1_copy.jpg
    als1_copy.jpg
    es15_copy.jpg
    e2_copy.jpg
    f144_copy.jpg
    ij4c2_copy.jpg
    fs1rulesb_copy.jpg
    fs3_copy.jpg
    ScreenShot.jpg
    bop_set_1_-_left.jpg
    bop_set_2_-_right.jpg
    BlindMan.jpg
    There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago
    Quoted from sneljo82:

Got my Flintstones cards, they look awesome. Thanks Zach!!

which set did you go with 1 2 or 3

#52 11 years ago

Decided to go with set 1, i really like the car with the figures and the text around it. Had a hard time choosing because set 2 is also really nice with the orange surrounding and the bowling pins.

I have made 2 flashers under the cards earlier and they are still visible with the black cards.

#53 11 years ago

Latest update...

Finished EATPM and Earthshaker. Here's a sample of each. Many more cards for each/sets at my site...

http://pinballcards.blogspot.com/

Next up are Whirlwind, WPT and TZ

e2_copy.jpge2_copy.jpg es15_copy.jpges15_copy.jpg

#54 11 years ago

Woohoo, WW next!

2 weeks later
    #55 10 years ago

Latest update (because this seems to be the de facto thread for such)...

Have added WW, WPT and TZ to my site. Next up are SF2 and NGG.

#56 10 years ago

Nice job, thanks a ton Zach!

#57 10 years ago

Funny this thread just popped up....I just sent in a check today to get the ball rolling on cards for three Alvin G titles: Al's Garage Band Goes On A World Tour, Pistol Poker, and Mystery Castle. I can't wait to see what you come up with, Zach!

Thanks!

#58 10 years ago

How about apollo 13...haven't found any for that title. Thanks

#59 10 years ago

Haven't done Apollo 13 yet. Happy to do them if you'd like to make the $20 donation, just let me know.

#60 10 years ago

picked out my WPT cards and zach says they are on their way! Great service and super easy to deal with. thanks zach

#61 10 years ago

Hi Zachster, is there any chance you could use your talents on some cards for a Stargate?

Much appreciated.

#62 10 years ago

Already did some Stargate. Check my site.

#63 10 years ago
    Quoted from zachster:

Already did some Stargate. Check my site.

Not only did I completely miss them, but now I've seen them, I've got to say they're bloody excellent.

In my defence, I am called the Muppet Man.

1 week later
    #64 10 years ago

Have finished NGG, SF2, several Alvin G games and Apollo 13. Will be posting them all here and on my site over the next week or so.

als1_copy.jpgals1_copy.jpg pp1_copy.jpgpp1_copy.jpg a131_copy.jpga131_copy.jpg sf23_copy.jpgsf23_copy.jpg nggb_copy.jpgnggb_copy.jpg

#65 10 years ago

Just got my Custom Cards from Zach and they are great. I had him put the serial number and production date on this one for my early production Dredd.

Thanks Zach, and I will be ordering more...

JD_Custom.JPGJD_Custom.JPG

#66 10 years ago

We need custom card for Badcats!!!

1 month later
    #67 10 years ago

Thanks for all the orders, all the fun doing the cards and all the $$$ for the charity. I'm going into retirement and won't be doing any more cards.

I still have some I haven't posted on my site yet - I'll post them in the near future (DM, some Alvin G, and others) and I will still be doing one more - Metallica. After that, I'm a ghost. Thanks for all the donations.

Z

#68 10 years ago

Thanks for everything you've done for pinball, and for animal friends. <3

#69 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rabscuttle:

Thanks for everything you've done for pinball, and for animal friends. <3

+1,000,000

1 week later
    #70 10 years ago
    Quoted from zachster:

Thanks for all the orders, all the fun doing the cards and all the $$$ for the charity. I'm going into retirement and won't be doing any more cards.
    I still have some I haven't posted on my site yet - I'll post them in the near future (DM, some Alvin G, and others) and I will still be doing one more - Metallica. After that, I'm a ghost. Thanks for all the donations.
    Z

You get a medal for all of your help. A fine job.

Thanks.

There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-cards-on-demand/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.