Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

247649.jpg
247648.jpg
photo(5).jpg
BTTF1.pdf (PDF preview)

#1 8 years ago

Hello,

Just thought I would share my BTTF custom instruction cards with other BTTF owners. I found a BTTF font that looks great.

Thanks,

Jeremy

photo(5).jpg

[attachment=808320,]
1 week later
#2 8 years ago

Great thanks so much .

7 months later
#3 7 years ago

Hi, the attachment no longer seems to be working. Could you please re-upload? Best custom BTTF cards I've seen yet. Thanks!

#4 7 years ago

These may be the best custom BTTF cards I've ever seen.

#5 7 years ago

Thanks guys! I am trying to re-up the PDF. If it's not working here please email me at [email protected].

#6 7 years ago

Still not working unfortunately, I'll shoot an email over to you now. Thanks!

4 weeks later
#7 7 years ago

Meant to do this a while ago, sorry for the delay. Attached are the instruction cards treibj created. Enjoy!

[attachment=1386804,null]

*edit* Sorry guys, I can't seem to attach them here for some reason. Maybe I don't have enough posts yet on this forum?

[attachment=1386804,]
9 months later
#8 6 years ago

I don't want to necro-post but I think this one is still relevant, anyone have these art files who can upload them here?

#9 6 years ago

As treibj is propably not reading your request, here are the cards i made, pretty similar!
Already in the right size, just print them
Cheers,
Ben

247649.jpg247648.jpg

1 week later
#10 6 years ago

thank you soo much for posting these but,

Yikes I printed those and they came about 150% the cards that are in there now. I printed directly from internet explorer, what program are you printing from that scales them accurately?

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from bimm25i:

thank you soo much for posting these but,

Yikes I printed those and they came about 150% the cards that are in there now. I printed directly from internet explorer, what program are you printing from that scales them accurately?

you are welcome
Try enlarging the pictures by just clicking on them, right click and "save as". You should have saved them on your hard disk now. Open up the pics with any picture program and print, the important point is to deactivate scaling! The pictures are in the exact size for the score cards so scaling isn't necessary.

Good luck

cheers,
ben

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside