(Topic ID: 249521)

Custom Apron Cards - (Printable Versions Only)

By Coindropper

5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 751 posts
  • 146 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by SYS6
  • Topic is favorited by 257 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,600 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Slide15 (resized).JPG
Slide14 (resized).JPG
Slide13 (resized).JPG
Slide12 (resized).JPG
Slide11 (resized).JPG
Slide10 (resized).JPG
Slide9 (resized).JPG
Slide8 (resized).JPG
Slide7 (resized).JPG
Slide6 (resized).JPG
Slide5 (resized).JPG
Slide4 (resized).JPG
Slide3 (resized).JPG
Slide2 (resized).JPG
Slide1 (resized).JPG
Slide8.JPG

Topic index (key posts)

30 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #1 Table of Contents - List of currently posted cards Posted by Coindropper (5 months ago)

Post #550 Williams Diner Posted by Coindropper (3 months ago)

Post #565 Stern POTC Posted by Coindropper (3 months ago)

Post #568 Sega Twister Posted by Coindropper (3 months ago)

Post #570 Spanish Eyes Posted by Coindropper (3 months ago)

Post #571 Torpedo Alley Posted by Coindropper (3 months ago)

Post #574 Deadpool Posted by Coindropper (3 months ago)

Post #582 Dialed In! Posted by Coindropper (3 months ago)

Post #593 Farfalla Posted by Coindropper (3 months ago)

Post #594 Future Spa Posted by Coindropper (3 months ago)

Post #595 Mary Shelley's Frankenstein Posted by Coindropper (3 months ago)

Post #596 Pistol poker Posted by Coindropper (3 months ago)

Post #611 TX Sector Posted by Coindropper (3 months ago)

Post #612 Blackout Posted by Coindropper (3 months ago)

Post #613 Cactus Canyon Posted by Coindropper (3 months ago)

Post #614 No Good Gofers Posted by Coindropper (3 months ago)

Post #615 Shangri-La Posted by Coindropper (3 months ago)

Post #616 Safe Cracker Posted by Coindropper (3 months ago)

Post #625 Mafia Posted by Coindropper (88 days ago)

Post #632 Baywatch Posted by Coindropper (84 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider punkin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 5 months ago

Really appreciate what you are doing for everyone here and i i will be printing the Deadpool ones when i get some ink for the inkjet and some photo paper.

If you are keen to do more then Spiderman is one i'd like to dress up but i have a really nice Lost World that you could go crazy with that i reckon would be beautiful with some cards.

lw1 (resized).jpglw2 (resized).jpglw3 (resized).jpglw4 (resized).jpglw5 (resized).jpglw6 (resized).jpg
#55 5 months ago

Thanks you so much for the Lost World ones mate, they will dress it up that last little bit.

#59 5 months ago

Could you post your paypal addy so i can sling you a few bucks to pay for your power at least?

#144 5 months ago

Just order a colour cartridge and some matte photo aper. I'll be printing my lost world and Deadpool cards as soon as it get's here thanks mate.

I know it's more work, but as your collection grows it would be handy to save people asking for stuff that's already been shown if you were to update the first post with a list of titles and thread page number to find them. I can see this thread with a lot of pages down the track and as new people stumble on it you may find yourself answering the same questions over and over.

#147 5 months ago

Really love this and i know i've already asked for one that you did for me on page one, but Spiderman is the only one that's going to have yellow cards now.

Happy to wait till more popular titles are done and i'll understand if it's being greedy.

#149 5 months ago

I can wait mate no worries. I appreciate the whole thing you are doing here and would still like if i could assist in some way.

#161 5 months ago

Came up great thanks mate. Printed on heavy matte paper.

dp4 (resized).jpgdp5 (resized).jpglw7 (resized).jpglw8 (resized).jpg
#164 5 months ago

Bought a hundred of these key rings yesterday and some racks for keys to hang away from the machines.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/293123570208

Took my inspiration from this, although i like the flyer i may just use your art for the pics to identify each machine if i can figure out how to double side print properly.

lw9 (resized).jpg
#202 5 months ago

Yeah love the Bad Cats too. It's making me want to get that title now. Lord of the Rings looks great too, love the river scene.

#206 5 months ago

I have the Hobbit Black Arrow but i haven't mentioned it because there doesn't seem to be a place for cards?

hobbit1 (resized).jpg
#208 5 months ago

Thanks so much mate, they finish the machine off so much better. Only Genie to go later on down the track for me.

Pics;

spidey2 (resized).jpgspidey3 (resized).jpg
#209 5 months ago

Probably shoukld get some gloss paper for this one. Deadpool looks better with matte, but satin or gloss would match spidey better maybe?

#219 5 months ago

Your reward is here. Gloss spidey.

Of course it's my reward and one for everyone who gets to see the machines too.

spidey4 (resized).jpg
#226 5 months ago

Freddy What, did i do something wrong?

Did i miss something? Is my machine the only one with no cards?

#233 5 months ago

100 key rings turned up today. Now have all mine done and a few for a mate with machines too. Plenty of spares.

keyring1 (resized).jpgkeyring2 (resized).jpgkeyring3 (resized).jpg
#237 5 months ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Nice work, did you order the 100 from Amazon?

No mate ebay. I think they were $22au or somesuch delivered. They are only pretty small (35mm x 25mm) as you can see from the Lost world one and it means that if you use the machine flyers (like Lost world is) that they are too smal to see. The full cards that are here are ok though, but you may want the badges a little larger.

#238 5 months ago

coindropper i know i already have one on your list, but is it possible to add Williams Fire to the list? Don't want to be greedy.

#239 5 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

coindropper i know i already have one on your list, but is it possible to add Williams Fire to the end of the list? Don't want to be greedy.

#242 5 months ago

Thanks mate. It's for an operator mate of mine that helps me out all the time with my pins, a surprise for him.

It's the only pin he owns that will never be routed, it's special to him as he's a fireman.

#244 5 months ago

Paying your gift forward by doing some free keyrings for the guys on Aussie arcade.

Also one for my neighbour, can you guess what he does for a living?

keyring2 (resized).jpgkeyring4 (resized).jpg
#248 4 months ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

That's such a cool idea. I need to do this for my games. Trying to figure out what the last one is... I would guess a farmer of medicinal herbs.

Give me a list of which ones you want and i'll post them to you, no worries at all. That would make me happy.

#250 4 months ago

You are incredibly selfless mate, of your 6 titles there are only two with cards here.

Do you have art in mind for the other titles or do you just want me to find something on the net?

keyring3 (resized).jpgkeyring5 (resized).jpg
#251 4 months ago

Found some stuff online, happy to do some more if you have other art.

PM me your address when you get around to it.

keyring4 (resized).jpgkeyring5 (resized).jpg
#278 4 months ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Anyone know the card measurements for Spooky?
Would anyone care to share what programs you used to print the cards? I have a windows PC with the free paint program and goggle drive. My cards always come out the wrong size. I'd be happy to purchase a proper program, but could use a suggestion.

I use paint.net for resizing and processing photos. It works just fine and is free. Then use Word for layout and printing.

1 week later
#321 4 months ago

Still have the Williams Fire on your backlog coindropper ?

#346 4 months ago

sizing is in the OP a link to all the card sizes. I resize in paint.net

#378 4 months ago

Did you get the keyrings yet Coindropper?

Ignore that, just spotted the PM.

#404 4 months ago

Mate i have a beautiful Sorcerer getting on a boat sometime in the next few months. Could you please put that title at the very end of your list?

#416 4 months ago

Taking the genie's thanks!

#418 4 months ago

My Genie is players condition anyway, these will do nicely thanks.

#423 4 months ago

You are doing a great job mate, the Harlem Globe Trotters makes me want to buy the pin just so i can put the cards on it.
Luckily i've played it and didn't like it all that much.

#424 4 months ago

Also forgot to post these;

after1 (resized).jpgafter2 (resized).jpgb41 (resized).jpgb42 (resized).jpg
#426 4 months ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Can you Add Sorcerer to the list??

It's on the list already mate.

2 weeks later
#510 3 months ago

Fantastic Clay, love the Sorcerer for sure! Anychance of some Free Play cards though?

I bought a Pinball Magic this week, would be great if your list isn't closed off atm.

#512 3 months ago

Thanks mate, should have checked first.

2 weeks later
#575 3 months ago

They're great. Any chance you could do one or two of them with pricing of $2 per game or 3 games for $5?
My mate has Deadpool on location and i'd like to make him a present.

1 week later
#617 3 months ago

Pinsider of the year i say.

2 weeks later
#678 75 days ago

I have a Tales From the Crypt coming next week sometime coindropper and i reckon you'd have fun doing cards for that title. The artwork is cool so i'd love it if you'd add that to the end of the list please.

3 weeks later
#709 53 days ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

How about some "Rick and Morty". Someone's going to ask at some point.

Don't you need to know what the rules are to do a rules card?

#720 48 days ago

There is a link in the first post to sizes in MM for each brand of machine mate. Just resize before you print using whatever software you use (paint.net here).

2 weeks later
#723 33 days ago

Good work.

2 weeks later
#742 13 days ago

Welcome back Coindropper, and thanks for the Spy Hunter (and all the rest).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 8.95
$ 9.95
Machine - For Sale
Farmington, MO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider punkin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside