(Topic ID: 249521)

Custom Apron Cards - (Printable Versions Only)

By Coindropper

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,689 posts
  • 343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by bigfoot53
  • Topic is favorited by 693 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

amusment (resized).png
instructions (resized).png
3ball fp (resized).png
5 ball fp (resized).png
instruction 2 (resized).png
Jaws.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_1495 (resized).jpeg
INSTRUCTIONS (resized).jpg
Fathom Best 2 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7998998_0 (resized).png
S&S INS. (resized).png
S&S ART (resized).png
C42A7162-9861-468E-A3AB-C2F39A1E90B0 (resized).jpg
79D2C81D-8234-4244-8D56-AC9D5D3BE4AA (resized).jpg
bbq10 (resized).jpg
IMG_6586 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,689 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 34.
#351 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Bally Kiss[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Excellent

#352 4 years ago
Quoted from C_Presley:

Data east Simpsons with pricing? This is a great thread!

Added to the list.

#353 4 years ago

I would love a set for avatar.. used to be some out there’ can’t find anything now

#354 4 years ago
Quoted from ZEN:

I would love a set for avatar.. used to be some out there’ can’t find anything now

Added to the list.

#355 4 years ago

Thanks for all of this work!

I'll point out that on Goldeneye - "Satellite" is misspelled in the instruction cards.

*thumbs up

#356 4 years ago
Quoted from Carny_Priest:

I'll point out that on Goldeneye - "Satellite" is misspelled in the instruction cards.
*thumbs up

That makes it worth more.

#357 4 years ago

*thumbs up

Thanks @carny_priest, I literally typed it as it is on the original card. Am I missing something?

E05BAE2D-2057-4CAD-BBED-2157D5293144 (resized).jpegE05BAE2D-2057-4CAD-BBED-2157D5293144 (resized).jpeg
#358 4 years ago

Coindropper - first thank you for all the work you put into these cards! They look amazing, and by far better than the stock cards!

I know Playboy is already on the list, but an option for both a white and gold logo bunnies would be great, as well as an option of free play card.

#359 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Thanks carny_priest, I literally typed it as it is on the original card. Am I missing something?[quoted image]

You have two Ts and one L as in SATTELITE. Should be SATELLITE as in the original card.

#360 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Fathom
These are pretty bad...[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Just finishing off my Fathom, is it possible to get custom ones done from you without the red writing etc??

20190915_162045 (resized).jpg20190915_162045 (resized).jpg
#361 4 years ago

Ah... one of 2. Only was looking at the second. Must’ve fat fingered it.

#362 4 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Just finishing off my Fathom, is it possible to get custom ones done from you without the red writing etc??[quoted image]

Sure, just let me know exactly what you’re wanting.

#363 4 years ago

Goldeneye Spelling Corrections

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPG
#364 4 years ago

Would love to see a Mata Hari set...

There were something like 15000 of these games produced in the SS version, and another 170 or thereabouts in EM format... I’m restoring an EM version now trying to get it ready for the York show in a few weeks... anyone out there willing to share custom cards for me to adorn on my game at York???

#365 4 years ago

I printed some of these over the weekend on photo paper.. they came out great! Cant wait for more...

#366 4 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Just finishing off my Fathom, is it possible to get custom ones done from you without the red writing etc??[quoted image]

Slide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGinstruction.jpginstruction.jpgSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPG
#367 4 years ago

Jackpot with Stern Star Wars! Thanks. Your work is appreciated.

#368 4 years ago

Hello, any chance to get Monday Night Football? Your cards are amazing!!! Seriously awesome!!! Thank you!!!

#369 4 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Hello, any chance to get Monday Night Football? Your cards are amazing!!! Seriously awesome!!! Thank you!!!

thanks! Added to the list.

#370 4 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

Would love to see a Mata Hari set...
There were something like 15000 of these games produced in the SS version, and another 170 or thereabouts in EM format... I’m restoring an EM version now trying to get it ready for the York show in a few weeks... anyone out there willing to share custom cards for me to adorn on my game at York???

Sounds like you need them quick, so threw these together (probably wrong rules/ball count). Maybe something you can use? Made some just black/white too since there isn't much.

Slide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide14.JPG
#371 4 years ago

X-Men - I do not accept responsibility if these induce a seizure... probably a bit too busy.
Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide18.JPGSlide18.JPGSlide19.JPGSlide19.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide20.JPGSlide20.JPGSlide21.JPGSlide21.JPGSlide22.JPGSlide22.JPGSlide23.JPGSlide23.JPGSlide24.JPGSlide24.JPGSlide25.JPGSlide25.JPGSlide26.JPGSlide26.JPGSlide27.JPGSlide27.JPGSlide28.JPGSlide28.JPGSlide29.JPGSlide29.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide30.JPGSlide30.JPGSlide31.JPGSlide31.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPG

Added over 5 years ago:

I think I am going to go back to the drawing board on these. I think there is just too much going on with how much text there is. This is one reason I wish they made deleting posts possible on pinside…

#372 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

X-Men[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The MH ones would work... I just need to edit the instructions for EM vs. SS... thanks so much, your work is really nice.

#373 4 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

The MH ones would work... I just need to edit the instructions for EM vs. SS... thanks so much, your work is really nice.

Do you have the instruction differences? I searched and couldn't find anything showing the difference. I can edit these quickly if I have what it needs to be.

#374 4 years ago

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide18.JPGSlide18.JPGSlide19.JPGSlide19.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPG
#375 4 years ago

I've been holding out to see if you would make WPT before I asked. Then I seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Now it's time to ask. Could you add World Poker Tour to list. Much Thanks.

#376 4 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I've been holding out to see if you would make WPT before I asked. Then I seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Now it's time to ask. Could you add World Poker Tour to list. Much Thanks.

added to the list.

#377 4 years ago

South Park

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPG
#378 4 years ago

Did you get the keyrings yet Coindropper?

Ignore that, just spotted the PM.

#379 4 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Did you get the keyrings yet Coindropper?
Ignore that, just spotted the PM.

It was an awesome surprise in the mail today when I got home. Already got them all put on. Such a great idea and looks REALLY cool!

#380 4 years ago

Thank you for the South Park.....I will share some photos

#381 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Do you have the instruction differences? I searched and couldn't find anything showing the difference. I can edit these quickly if I have what it needs to be.

just PM'd you all the changes, THANKS A TON!

#382 4 years ago

Mata Hari EM Rules

Slide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide18.JPGSlide18.JPG
#383 4 years ago

Your talents are amazing. Thank you for doing all of these cards for collectors. Pinside member of the year!

#384 4 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Your talents are amazing. Thank you for doing all of these cards for collectors. Pinside member of the year!

Appreciate the kind words Gnatty

#385 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Man, mermaids are mean SOBs! The Little Mermaid lied to me

#386 4 years ago

Coindropper
These are pretty awesome, you have a talent for sure, thanks for offering these up!! SP looks great. Can't wait to see the cards for Avatar

#387 4 years ago

+1 for Avatar please.

#388 4 years ago

Thanks for Seawitch! Great, fast game BTW!

#389 4 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Pinside member of the year!

I second that motion!

You are unbelievably generous with your time and talent. Thanks again.

#390 4 years ago

Awesome work!

Would appreciate it if you could add:

Creature from the Black Lagoon
Whirlwind
Elvira and the Party Monsters

Thanks!

#391 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Awesome work!
Would appreciate it if you could add:
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Whirlwind
Elvira and the Party Monsters
Thanks!

Added to the list.

#392 4 years ago

Whirlwind

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide13.JPG
#393 4 years ago

The Lost World: Jurassic Park

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPG
#394 4 years ago

Awesome! Can you do the lost world JP rule cards without the not to beginners at the bottom? At least just the one with the logo and foliage behind it.
Thanks!

#395 4 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Awesome! Can you do the lost world JP rule cards without the not to beginners at the bottom? At least just the one with the logo and foliage behind it.
Thanks!

No problem. I just try to keep them as close to the original text as possible.

The Lost World - Jurassic Park logo.jpgThe Lost World - Jurassic Park logo.jpg
#396 4 years ago

Gottlieb James Bond 007

The sizing is different on these, so make sure you resize them as necessary. I believe Instructions are 4.25" x 5.98" and the Special when lit cards are 5.98" x 2.25"? Please correct me if I’m wrong so I can make changes and repost.
Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPG

#397 4 years ago

Thanks for correction on GoldenEye.

w x h - 5.98" x "4.25" for instruction and 5.98" x 2.28" for score card are correct for Gottlieb. In other words, close enough.

There is a way to change the ppi definition in the image metadata without changing the resolution. Then users would not necessarily need to resize and there would be no change in image quality. I'll code a quick AutoHotkey script to do this in batch.

For a single image, the process is the same as opening the image in GIMP:
1. menu Image/Print Size... opens Set Print Image Resolution dialog
2. change the Print Size Width and Height values to the dimensions appropriate for the manufacturer
http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/
3. click OK
4. menu File/Export As...

A batch file can do hundreds of images at a time.

#398 4 years ago

Thanks for correction on GoldenEye.
w x h - 5.98" x "4.25" for instruction and 5.98" x 2.28" for score card are correct for Gottlieb. In other words, close enough.
There is a way to change the ppi definition in the image metadata without changing the resolution. Then users would not necessarily need to resize and there would be no change in image quality. I'll code a quick AutoHotkey script to do this in batch.
For a single image, the process is the same as opening the image in GIMP:
1. menu Image/Print Size... opens Set Print Image Resolution dialog
2. change the Print Size Width and Height values to the dimensions appropriate for the manufacturer
http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/
3. click OK
4. menu File/Export As...
A batch file can do hundreds of images at a time.

Man that’s awesome, thanks! As for Goldeneye, I was only looking at the second satellite, not paying attention the the big one in gold... derp moment.

#399 4 years ago

Great work on all the cards. When you get a chance can you please make up some for the Sopranos. Thanks

#400 4 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

Great work on all the cards. When you get a chance can you please make up some for the Sopranos. Thanks

Already in the works.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 1,159.00
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

15,000 (OBO)
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 27.95
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

1,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lincoln Park, NJ
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

There are 1,689 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/8?hl=hayfarmer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.