(Topic ID: 249521)

Custom Apron Cards - (Printable Versions Only)

By Coindropper

66 days ago

Topic Stats

• 579 posts
  • 110 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by freddy
  • Topic is favorited by 186 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,195 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Slide14.JPG
Slide12.JPG
Slide10.JPG
Slide8.JPG
Slide6.JPG
Slide5.JPG
Slide4.JPG
Slide3.JPG
Slide2.JPG
Slide1.JPG
Slide13.JPG
Slide11.JPG
Slide9.JPG
Slide7.JPG
Slide8.JPG
Slide11.JPG

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 579 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 12.
#201 53 days ago

I really appreciate you taking your personal time to share with us....

#202 53 days ago

Yeah love the Bad Cats too. It's making me want to get that title now. Lord of the Rings looks great too, love the river scene.

#203 53 days ago

Bad Cats... Nice Toy!
Nicely Done

#204 53 days ago

Great work!
How about hobbit ?
Some lord of rings pics could work with hobbit like the ring. Hobbit has lots of material to use.

#205 53 days ago
Quoted from freddy:

Great work!
How about hobbit ?
Some lord of rings pics could work with hobbit like the ring. Hobbit has lots of material to use.

Added to the list.

#206 53 days ago

I have the Hobbit Black Arrow but i haven't mentioned it because there doesn't seem to be a place for cards?

hobbit1 (resized).jpg
#207 53 days ago

Stern Spider-Man

Slide1.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide18.JPGSlide19.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide20.JPGSlide21.JPGSlide22.JPGSlide23.JPGSlide24.JPGSlide25.JPGSlide26.JPGSlide27.JPGSlide28.JPGSlide29.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide30.JPGSlide31.JPGSlide32.JPGSlide33.JPGSlide34.JPGSlide35.JPGSlide36.JPGSlide37.JPGSlide38.JPGSlide39.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide40.JPGSlide41.JPGSlide42.JPGSlide43.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPG
#208 53 days ago

Thanks so much mate, they finish the machine off so much better. Only Genie to go later on down the track for me.

Pics;

spidey2 (resized).jpgspidey3 (resized).jpg
#209 53 days ago

Probably shoukld get some gloss paper for this one. Deadpool looks better with matte, but satin or gloss would match spidey better maybe?

#210 53 days ago

Excellent work. I like how you have a link to each set of cards at post #1.

#211 53 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Probably shoukld get some gloss paper for this one. Deadpool looks better with matte, but satin or gloss would match spidey better maybe?

I think I would go gloss for sure. I’ll add Genie to the list.

#212 53 days ago

America’s Most Haunted please

#213 53 days ago
Quoted from Nevus:

America’s Most Haunted please

Added to the list.

#214 53 days ago

This thread is now among my favorites. So awesome to share with everyone. Your talent should be compensated. I would be happy to throw some $ your way for your fine work.

#215 53 days ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

The Lord of the Rings[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, now I want a LOTR even more!

#216 53 days ago
Quoted from Scoot:

This thread is now among my favorites. So awesome to share with everyone. Your talent should be compensated. I would be happy to throw some $ your way for your fine work.

Appreciate the kind words, but I don’t own any of the art and not looking for compensation. Just trying to make all of our games look a little better if I can and contribute in as positive a way as possible. I also have enjoyed it. Learning rules about games I’ve never had the opportunity to play.

#217 53 days ago

These are so cool. It amazes me how fast you get them done. My personal favorite is Jungle Lord if you ever get the chance.

#218 53 days ago

X-Men would be amazing to do some cards for

#219 53 days ago

Your reward is here. Gloss spidey.

Of course it's my reward and one for everyone who gets to see the machines too.

spidey4 (resized).jpg
#220 53 days ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

These are so cool. It amazes me how fast you get them done. My personal favorite is Jungle Lord if you ever get the chance.

Added to the list.

Quoted from Gnatty:

X-Men would be amazing to do some cards for

Added as well.

#221 53 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Your reward is here. Gloss spidey.
Of course it's my reward and one for everyone who gets to see the machines too.[quoted image]

Awesome, hope you like them!

#222 53 days ago

I printed out Bad Cats & Indy-500 tonight. I hope to install them tomorrow and post some picts here then. They were done on 24# bright white paper, then I laminated them, so they look shiny and always stay clean... Like my Bright White Teeth

Any Junk Yard down the road?

Thanks again!
Kerry

#223 53 days ago

Thanks for the Demo Man cards! They look great!
Printed mine at Walmart for under 2 bucks, cut to size at work on one of those table top paper cutter machete things, and then ran them through a laminator

57A129C5-5FF1-40E4-A636-57543687A192 (resized).jpeg
#224 53 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

I have the Hobbit Black Arrow but i haven't mentioned it because there doesn't seem to be a place for cards?[quoted image]

#225 53 days ago

A little closer...

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#226 53 days ago

Freddy What, did i do something wrong?

Did i miss something? Is my machine the only one with no cards?

#227 53 days ago

Amazing work coindropper Thanks for sharing all of these Instruction cards!!

Oh and for a request, how about Data East Star Wars? I need some for a cab I'm rebuilding

#228 53 days ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Amazing work coindropper Thanks for sharing all of these Instruction cards!!
Oh and for a request, how about Data East Star Wars? I need some for a cab I'm rebuilding

Added to the list.

#229 53 days ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I printed out Bad Cats & Indy-500 tonight. I hope to install them tomorrow and post some picts here then. They were done on 24# bright white paper, then I laminated them, so they look shiny and always stay clean... Like my Bright White Teeth
Any Junk Yard down the road?
Thanks again!
Kerry

Added junkyard to the list.

#230 53 days ago

Ive been hoping to do a set for Gottlieb Hulk - Ill post if I get around to it. Anyone done anything with Hulk?

#231 52 days ago

Thank You... These look Great!!!

DSCN7844 (resized).JPGDSCN7845 (resized).JPG
#232 52 days ago

Bad Kitty......

20190829_172838 (resized).jpg20190829_172843 (resized).jpg
#233 52 days ago

100 key rings turned up today. Now have all mine done and a few for a mate with machines too. Plenty of spares.

keyring1 (resized).jpgkeyring2 (resized).jpgkeyring3 (resized).jpg
#234 52 days ago

Thanks for doing these Coindropper - very generous of you to share you talent.

#235 52 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

100 key rings turned up today. Now have all mine done and a few for a mate with machines too. Plenty of spares.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice work, did you order the 100 from Amazon?

#236 52 days ago

I always print my cards 1/4" bigger (top & one side) and rubber glue them to apron.

20190727_182239 (resized).jpg
#237 51 days ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Nice work, did you order the 100 from Amazon?

No mate ebay. I think they were $22au or somesuch delivered. They are only pretty small (35mm x 25mm) as you can see from the Lost world one and it means that if you use the machine flyers (like Lost world is) that they are too smal to see. The full cards that are here are ok though, but you may want the badges a little larger.

#238 51 days ago

coindropper i know i already have one on your list, but is it possible to add Williams Fire to the list? Don't want to be greedy.

#239 51 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

coindropper i know i already have one on your list, but is it possible to add Williams Fire to the end of the list? Don't want to be greedy.

#240 51 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

coindropper i know i already have one on your list, but is it possible to add Williams Fire to the list? Don't want to be greedy.

Added to the list.

#241 51 days ago

Very Cool work. Makes me want to buy more pins. When you get a chance can you please make up some for the Sopranos. Thanks

#242 51 days ago

Thanks mate. It's for an operator mate of mine that helps me out all the time with my pins, a surprise for him.

It's the only pin he owns that will never be routed, it's special to him as he's a fireman.

#243 51 days ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

Very Cool work. Makes me want to buy more pins. When you get a chance can you please make up some for the Sopranos. Thanks

Added to the list.

#244 51 days ago

Paying your gift forward by doing some free keyrings for the guys on Aussie arcade.

Also one for my neighbour, can you guess what he does for a living?

keyring2 (resized).jpgkeyring4 (resized).jpg
#245 51 days ago

Any chance of getting ones for Williams Dirty Harry, Sega Goldeneye and Gottlieb James Bond? Thanks.

#246 50 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Paying your gift forward by doing some free keyrings for the guys on Aussie arcade.
Also one for my neighbour, can you guess what he does for a living?[quoted image][quoted image]

That's such a cool idea. I need to do this for my games. Trying to figure out what the last one is... I would guess a farmer of medicinal herbs.

#247 50 days ago
Quoted from Johno75:

Any chance of getting ones for Williams Dirty Harry, Sega Goldeneye and Gottlieb James Bond? Thanks.

Added to the list. Backlog is quite large at the moment, but I promise I will get there.

#248 50 days ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

That's such a cool idea. I need to do this for my games. Trying to figure out what the last one is... I would guess a farmer of medicinal herbs.

Give me a list of which ones you want and i'll post them to you, no worries at all. That would make me happy.

#249 50 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Give me a list of which ones you want and i'll post them to you, no worries at all. That would make me happy.

Oh wow, that’s awesome! Thanks so much! Here is what I have:

Deadpool
Batman 66
Stern Jurassic Park (well, once my LE arrives)
WOZ
Dialed In
JJP POTC

#250 50 days ago

You are incredibly selfless mate, of your 6 titles there are only two with cards here.

Do you have art in mind for the other titles or do you just want me to find something on the net?

keyring3 (resized).jpgkeyring5 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlyle, IL
There are 579 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 12.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside