(Topic ID: 249521)

Custom Apron Cards - (Printable Versions Only)

By Coindropper

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,689 posts
  • 343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by bigfoot53
  • Topic is favorited by 695 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

amusment (resized).png
instructions (resized).png
3ball fp (resized).png
5 ball fp (resized).png
instruction 2 (resized).png
Jaws.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_1495 (resized).jpeg
INSTRUCTIONS (resized).jpg
Fathom Best 2 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7998998_0 (resized).png
S&S INS. (resized).png
S&S ART (resized).png
C42A7162-9861-468E-A3AB-C2F39A1E90B0 (resized).jpg
79D2C81D-8234-4244-8D56-AC9D5D3BE4AA (resized).jpg
bbq10 (resized).jpg
IMG_6586 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,689 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 34.
#101 4 years ago

Easiest way I have found is just insert them into a blank Word document. Click on the pic, right click on a corner, and select resize. Uncheck the option to lock the aspect ratio, and pop in 5.5 x 2.9375 (Stern dimensions...would have to check others). You can insert up to three per page. Super easy.

#102 4 years ago

Indiana Jones TPA

Slide24.JPGSlide24.JPGSlide23.JPGSlide23.JPGSlide22.JPGSlide22.JPGSlide20.JPGSlide20.JPGSlide21.JPGSlide21.JPGSlide18.JPGSlide18.JPGSlide19.JPGSlide19.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPG
#103 4 years ago

For the cards using artwork it would be nice to see some credit given to the artists.

#104 4 years ago
Quoted from roar:

For the cards using artwork it would be nice to see some credit given to the artists.

Credit to the artists: https://wallpapercave.com

#105 4 years ago

WoF - may not be any easier to read than what's out there. Card has A LOT of text.

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPG
#106 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Anyone have Pin*Bot apron cards?

Can you post or send me pics of the original cards? Canā€™t seem to find any for the rules/replay card.

#107 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

WoF - may not be any easier to read than what's out there. Card has A LOT of text.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great! Thanks!

#108 4 years ago

Thatā€™s just where you lifted these images from, that site isnā€™t actually crediting any of the people who created the artwork.

#109 4 years ago

Those TBL cards make me want to own one of these more than I did before. Great job!!

#110 4 years ago

This is AWESOME! Great work, Coindropper!

How 'bout TRON pro? Centaur (cool black white and red cards?). Game of Thrones LE

Taxi, Whirlwind, Barracora, Seawitch, Paragon ?

haha! ...ok I'll stop now...

#111 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer67:

This is AWESOME! Great work, Coindropper!
How 'bout TRON pro? Centaur (cool black white and red cards?). Game of Thrones LE
Taxi, Whirlwind, Barracora, Seawitch, Paragon ?
haha! ...ok I'll stop now...

Sure thing, added to the list.

#112 4 years ago

Any way you could do a set of WH2O with the Blue Mountains and White Yetti (snow themed)?

#113 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Sure thing, added to the list.

thank you!!

#114 4 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

Any way you could do a set of WH2O with the Blue Mountains and White Yetti (snow themed)?

Iā€™ll see what I can do.

#115 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you!

#116 4 years ago

Thanks

#117 4 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

How about a Fathom

Are we allowed to add our own cards? I donā€™t want to take away from OP, he/she clearly has more ability than I. But I threw these together some time ago and was happy with them.

Fathom cards.
6F2FF716-A437-410E-9ABE-5921DBCF1784.png6F2FF716-A437-410E-9ABE-5921DBCF1784.pngFB192EC3-8373-4209-83C7-E4ED025DE576.pngFB192EC3-8373-4209-83C7-E4ED025DE576.png

#118 4 years ago

These are very nice... Thanks for doing them

#119 4 years ago

if and when you have the chance can you try your hand at congo thank you

#120 4 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

Are we allowed to add our own cards? I donā€™t want to take away from OP, he/she clearly has more ability than I. But I threw these together some time ago and was happy with them.[quoted image][quoted image]

Open to any and all printable. They look great!

#121 4 years ago
Quoted from john17a:

if and when you have the chance can you try your hand at congo thank you

Added to the list.

#122 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

No, these will have to be resized to the correct specs. This is a good resource for sizing:
http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/Card_sizes.htm

Why not just save them as printable versions? Not giving you a hard time because this is truly great work. Here is what I do. I use a freeware program called Gimp. First I take the card file and use the "scale" function to make it 3x5.5 inches. This is the size of the Stern cards. Then I use the "canvas size" setting and select "centered" then set the canvas size to 4x6 inches and save. Then I export as a lossless tif or jpg. Just a few clicks and this allows the file to be sent to any online printer or local photo printer with 4x6 paper with no cropping. Sam's prints for 8 cents a print and they come out beautiful. Attached is one of the KISS cards from this thread that I transformed to a printable format uploaded in "Original size no rescaling" setting on pinside. Also, City is misspelled in the lower right corner.
Kiss Printable 4x6.jpgKiss Printable 4x6.jpg

#123 4 years ago

You are on fire bro! Great work!! Seriously!!

#124 4 years ago

I know Austin Powers isn't highly rated on Pinside, but I'd love to see the cards you would create for that pin. I would enjoy swappping out my current cards to use yours. Thanks!

#125 4 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

How about a Fathom , Grand lizard, Bad Cats, and Check Point.

Checkpoint would be awesome! I'm in the middle of doing a play field swap and would love to put on new cards!

Thanks for all you do for the pinball community!!

#126 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Why not just save them as printable versions? Not giving you a hard time because this is truly great work. Here is what I do. I use a freeware program called Gimp. First I take the card file and use the "scale" function to make it 3x5.5 inches. This is the size of the Stern cards. Then I use the "canvas size" setting and select "centered" then set the canvas size to 4x6 inches and save. Then I export as a lossless tif or jpg. Just a few clicks and this allows the file to be sent to any online printer or local photo printer with 4x6 paper with no cropping. Sam's prints for 8 cents a print and they come out beautiful. Attached is one of the KISS cards from this thread that I transformed to a printable format uploaded in "Original size no rescaling" setting on pinside. Also, City is misspelled in the lower right corner.
[quoted image]

If you go back to the first post, I originally saved them at printable size. It was requested that I post the original sizes instead.

#127 4 years ago

Updated KISS (spelling issue)

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPG
#128 4 years ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

I know Austin Powers isn't highly rated on Pinside, but I'd love to see the cards you would create for that pin. I would enjoy swappping out my current cards to use yours. Thanks!

added to the list.

#129 4 years ago

Slugfest would be KILLER!

#131 4 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

I have only seen this one. Do you have a picture or link?

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPG
#132 4 years ago

Pin Bot - didn't turn out so well... Lack of assets for sure.

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPG
#133 4 years ago

Wow, after seeing all your creations, especially of machines I used to have, makes me want those games again! Wow!

#134 4 years ago

Coindropper you do amazing work!!!

I'd love to see some Indy-500 cards.

Thanks
Kerry

#135 4 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Coindropper you do amazing work!!!
I'd love to see some Indy-500 cards.
Thanks
Kerry

Added to the list.

#136 4 years ago

+1 on GOTG
And add The lost world: Jurassic park

Great work!

#137 4 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

+1 on GOTG
And add The lost world: Jurassic park
Great work!

Added to the list.

#138 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

If you go back to the first post, I originally saved them at printable size. It was requested that I post the original sizes instead.

Just to be clear... it was the resolution (dpi) that people had issues with initially, not the size. You can resize images and still maintain high resolution images. But I actually print these on 4x6 photo paper loaded into my printer, so the resizing is done automatically by my Mac when printing and still maintains high resolution. I prefer the way you are uploading them now, so keep up the good work.

The way I see it, this is a free service, so Iā€™m thankful for anything I can get... and more than willing to do any final prep work required to get perfect fits on my pins. Thanks again!! More than willing to make a small donation for the effort should you change your mind.

#139 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Just to be clear... it was the resolution (dpi) that people had issues with initially, not the size. You can resize images and still maintain high resolution images. But I actually print these on 4x6 photo paper loaded into my printer, so the resizing is done automatically by my Mac when printing and still maintains high resolution. I prefer the way you are uploading them now, so keep up the good work.
The way I see it, this is a free service, so Iā€™m thankful for anything I can get... and more than willing to do any final prep work required to get perfect fits on my pins. Thanks again!! More than willing to make a small donation for the effort should you change your mind.

No worries, itā€™s actually faster for me to not resize them too (tbh). Takes me awhile after I do the export for each card.

#140 4 years ago

Printed up some cards for my BKSOR and my Walking Dead. I took them to work and Gloss UV Coated them and they look awesome.

#141 4 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

Printed up some cards for my BKSOR and my Walking Dead. I took them to work and Gloss UV Coated them and they look awesome.

Awesome, would love to see pics of them installed!

#142 4 years ago

I didn't get the size quite right. So I just cut them with a white border all the way around, looks good I think. The UV Coating really makes them pop.

20190821_182713 (resized).jpg20190821_182713 (resized).jpg20190821_182739 (resized).jpg20190821_182739 (resized).jpg20190821_182639 (resized).jpg20190821_182639 (resized).jpg20190821_182626 (resized).jpg20190821_182626 (resized).jpg
#143 4 years ago
20190821_183603 (resized).jpg20190821_183603 (resized).jpg
#144 4 years ago

Just order a colour cartridge and some matte photo aper. I'll be printing my lost world and Deadpool cards as soon as it get's here thanks mate.

I know it's more work, but as your collection grows it would be handy to save people asking for stuff that's already been shown if you were to update the first post with a list of titles and thread page number to find them. I can see this thread with a lot of pages down the track and as new people stumble on it you may find yourself answering the same questions over and over.

#145 4 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

I didn't get the size quite right. So I just cut them with a white border all the way around, looks good I think. The UV Coating really makes them pop.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

They look great! The UV coating really does make them pop.

#146 4 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Just order a colour cartridge and some matte photo aper. I'll be printing my lost world and Deadpool cards as soon as it get's here thanks mate.
I know it's more work, but as your collection grows it would be handy to save people asking for stuff that's already been shown if you were to update the first post with a list of titles and thread page number to find them. I can see this thread with a lot of pages down the track and as new people stumble on it you may find yourself answering the same questions over and over.

Added on 1st post.

#147 4 years ago

Really love this and i know i've already asked for one that you did for me on page one, but Spiderman is the only one that's going to have yellow cards now.

Happy to wait till more popular titles are done and i'll understand if it's being greedy.

#148 4 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Really love this and i know i've already asked for one that you did for me on page one, but Spiderman is the only one that's going to have yellow cards now.
Happy to wait till more popular titles are done and i'll understand if it's being greedy.

Itā€™s in the works. I got a little carried away and have been trying to do them all at the same time... messed up my timeline a bit. Iā€™m just trying to go in order as requested as best as possible. I didnā€™t expect the amount of requests! A lot of time is searching for original cards that are legible so I can type out the text. Older games seem a bit harder to find. Also just started trying to do these a few days ago, so still learning what works and what doesnā€™t.

#149 4 years ago

I can wait mate no worries. I appreciate the whole thing you are doing here and would still like if i could assist in some way.

#150 4 years ago

These are badass! Iā€™d love some Star Wars (Stern) options if you can find time. Thanks for offering these for people, excellent work dude!

Scott

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
ā‚¬ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

4,500 (OBO)
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

Machine - For Sale
St Charles, IL
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Walnut Creek, CA
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

There are 1,689 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/3?hl=bundy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.