(Topic ID: 249521)

Custom Apron Cards - (Printable Versions Only)

By Coindropper

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,721 posts
  • 351 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by Pyromedic
  • Topic is favorited by 711 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shame-game-of-thrones.gif
Foo Card (resized).png
Dark mode1 (resized).png
5 ball (resized).png
3BALL (resized).png
Instruction (resized).png
memory lane (resized).png
memory lane title (resized).png
memory lane instructions (resized).jpg
memory lane pricing (resized).jpg
memory lane freeplay. afdesign (resized).jpg
5 ball (resized).png
small (resized).png
3ball (resized).png
IMG_2739 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2738 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 35.
#1701 50 days ago
Quoted from bigfoot53:

here's a quick set will add a few more shortly
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you, i appreciate that very much

1 week later
#1702 38 days ago

I can't believe there are no Iron Maiden cards as long as it has been out and as popular as it is! Jonesin!

#1703 38 days ago
Quoted from Homebru:

I can't believe there are no Iron Maiden cards as long as it has been out and as popular as it is! Jonesin!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only#post-5153032

scroll down on that post

#1704 37 days ago

Sweet. Thanks for the tip! I didn't see it listed in the key post.
Appreciate it!

3 weeks later
#1705 15 days ago

I own a Foo Fighters (Pro) but liked how the apron sticker on the Premium/LE looked so I made a rule card for the right side of the pro to match the amp graphic from the bigger brothers. Right size should be 5.5"x 3" but I made this slightly larger so you could trim the red edge to fit as needed as different paper types worked differently for me (cardstock vs normal paper).

Foo Card (resized).pngFoo Card (resized).png
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1706 15 days ago

No love for Xenon out there?! Surprised not to see any options

#1707 15 days ago
Quoted from STLOkie:

I own a Foo Fighters (Pro) but liked how the apron sticker on the Premium/LE looked so I made a rule card for the right side of the pro to match the amp graphic from the bigger brothers. Right size should be 5.5"x 3" but I made this slightly larger so you could trim the red edge to fit as needed as different paper types worked differently for me (cardstock vs normal paper).
[quoted image]

I have no love for foo fighters pin or music , Danger etc but great job on the card...awesome actually!

#1708 10 days ago

I don't have a color printer. Does anyone know of a printing service where I can get some of these instruction cards printed?
Thank you.

#1709 10 days ago
Quoted from rdrapeau3171:

I don't have a color printer. Does anyone know of a printing service where I can get some of these instruction cards printed?
Thank you.

If you are willing to pay $12 per pair for photo quality cards printed on OEM ultragloss photo paper using OEM inks then coated with clear gloss vinyl, then I'm your man. You can choose from any of the cards I offer or I'm happy to do any other available design from this thread or other sources.

Please PM to discuss. I know this thread is for posting free cards only, but since you asked I wanted to at least make you aware.

#1710 10 days ago

Thank you.

I've been printing all mine at my local FedEx office (formerly Kinkos), but found that OfficeMax also does a terrific job too. I use heavy card stock, and they will resize the image if it's not spot-on already.

I've only done cards for my own games, and keep the files in Word documents, so they are easily edited before printing. I've used a bunch of art that I've already found online, but now I'm veering into creating my own designs, which I think I've posted on this thread. Fathom, Strikes and Spares, Skateball, and Flash Gordon among them.

#1711 10 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

If you are willing to pay $12 per pair for photo quality cards printed on OEM ultragloss photo paper using OEM inks then coated with clear gloss vinyl, then I'm your man. You can choose from any of the cards I offer or I'm happy to do any other available design from this thread or other sources.
Please PM to discuss. I know this thread is for posting free cards only, but since you asked I wanted to at least make you aware.

shame-game-of-thrones.gifshame-game-of-thrones.gif

#1712 10 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Thanks. I found this afternoon that I can get Staples to produce them on glossy photo paper, with next day turnaround for a very decent price. I am going to try them. If I don't like what is produced, I will get back to you.

#1713 10 days ago

Thanks. I found this afternoon that I can get Staples to produce them on glossy photo paper, with next day turnaround for a very decent price. I am going to try them. If I don't like what is produced, I will get back to you.

I’ve tried glossy photo paper too, at an offsite printer, but find the results on matte card stock superior, and the ink itself will produce somewhat of a gloss. Mostly things with a fine print (think instructions) just come out better if it’s not on glossy stock. Maybe try it on both and see what ya think. Their printing services are VERY inexpensive! Good luck.

#1714 10 days ago

CVS does it for 49 cents.

#1715 9 days ago

The key is to size them correctly before printing, as often times the cards posted here in the thread aren't quite correct for various reasons. Just save the files, measure your existing cards, then make sure the digital files are scaled accordingly. If you provide PDF files for printing, then make sure when they print they select "actual size" in the PDF print dialog.

#1716 9 days ago

Lighten up people.

I didn't advertise any cards or share images of any cards I make. Rather, I just offered to produce a quality set of cards for someone who asked since he doesn't possess the equipment to do so himself.

#1717 9 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Lighten up people.
I didn't advertise any cards or share images of any cards I make. Rather, I just offered to produce a quality set of cards for someone who asked since he doesn't possess the equipment to do so himself.

Most of us get it. Seems only one was bent out of shape about it.

No worries.

#1718 9 days ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Most of us get it. Seems only one was bent out of shape about it.
No worries.

My "lighten up" phrase was mainly tongue in cheek, although my explanation was valid. Punkin and I have known each other for sometime through Pinside, and I always assume his just giving me a hard time. If he's actually being seriously critical, then he's certainly entitled to do so and no hard feelings on my end.

#1719 9 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

My "lighten up" phrase was mainly tongue in cheek, although my explanation was valid. Punkin and I have known each other for sometime through Pinside, and I always assume his just giving me a hard time. If he's actually being seriously critical, then he's certainly entitled to do so and no hard feelings on my end.

Yep we get on mostly for sure. You can still be friends with someone and not agree with everything they do.

We differ on the issue of making money on someone else's work when they specifically create that work for free is all.

Mr T get's it sometimes, but seems to forget sometimes too.

Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Even though I sell pinball cards, I concur with others regarding this particular thread. The intent here is to openly share cards for everyone/anyone to print on their own without cost, and to refrain from redirecting and/or advertising cards for purchase. Personally, I've made the mistake myself in the past and self-corrected. Still doesn't mean you can't comment or offer suggestions in this thread, but there are other places/ways to display and sell apron cards.

#1720 9 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Yep we get on mostly for sure. You can still be friends with someone and not agree with everything they do.
We differ on the issue of making money on someone else's work when they specifically create that work for free is all.
Mr T get's it sometimes, but seems to forget sometimes too.

Well stated, @punkin, and I appreciate your perspective.

Like it's been said, if we always agree on everything, then one of us is unnecessary.

#1721 4 days ago

just got a gorgeous Red Baron, would love something sweet for it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 29.50
$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 35.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.