(Topic ID: 249521)

Custom Apron Cards - (Printable Versions Only)

By Coindropper

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,689 posts
  • 343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by bigfoot53
  • Topic is favorited by 693 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

amusment (resized).png
instructions (resized).png
3ball fp (resized).png
5 ball fp (resized).png
instruction 2 (resized).png
Jaws.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_1495 (resized).jpeg
INSTRUCTIONS (resized).jpg
Fathom Best 2 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7998998_0 (resized).png
S&S INS. (resized).png
S&S ART (resized).png
C42A7162-9861-468E-A3AB-C2F39A1E90B0 (resized).jpg
79D2C81D-8234-4244-8D56-AC9D5D3BE4AA (resized).jpg
bbq10 (resized).jpg
IMG_6586 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,689 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 34.
#1351 2 years ago

Great job, i really like they way they have been done with the shot map.

#1352 2 years ago

I like custom cards. Sharing art is great.

#1353 2 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Courtesy of beatmaster Bally Playboy
[quoted image]

Very classy!

#1354 2 years ago

So when do the RUSH cards hit the street? Inquiring minds want to know...

#1356 2 years ago
Quoted from Foo:

So when do the RUSH cards hit the street? Inquiring minds want to know...

Yeah, especially for LEs! Some very creative minds here and would love to see if they pop up.

#1357 2 years ago

How about some Godzilla score cards?

#1358 2 years ago
Slide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPG
#1359 2 years ago
Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide18.JPGSlide18.JPGSlide19.JPGSlide19.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide20.JPGSlide20.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPG
#1360 2 years ago

5982756_keep_calm_coz_hes_back (resized).png5982756_keep_calm_coz_hes_back (resized).png

#1361 2 years ago

Thank you!!!

#1362 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow! Amazing work!

Im curious what you would do for Stargate or Starship Troopers!

You do such beautiful work.

#1363 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Wow! Amazing work!
Im curious what you would do for Stargate or Starship Troopers!
You do such beautiful work.

Index on first page mate, there's two Stargates there.

#1364 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Index on first page mate, there's two Stargates there.

There are 2 recent ones.

I was hoping for something better lol.

Coindropper does inspired work!

#1365 2 years ago

Eightball Deluxe is needed! Amazing there are no good ones for this great game!

#1366 2 years ago

Amazing work on the Godzilla and Rush cards.

#1367 2 years ago

Halloween?

#1368 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

BUILD GODZILLA'S POER ??

#1369 2 years ago

Does anyone have a nice printer they could print me some cards for a few games?

Pm me
I’d be willing to drop a few bucks for some games thanks all

#1370 2 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Does anyone have a nice printer they could print me some cards for a few games?
Pm me
I’d be willing to drop a few bucks for some games thanks all

I do this for people quite often. Feel free to PM me if you haven't found someone yet.

#1371 2 years ago

Here are some Wheel of Fortune I made way too many years ago.... Already sized for print....

WoF.pdfWoF.pdf
#1372 2 years ago
Quoted from Amused_to_Death:

BUILD GODZILLA'S POER ??

Not sure how I missed that... Corrected

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPG
#1373 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Not sure how I missed that... Corrected[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Coindropper Stargate or Starship troopers cards?

You are a card genious!

Thanks, in advance!

#1374 2 years ago

Coindropper Stargate or Starship troopers cards?
You are a card genious!
Thanks, in advance!

Far from it, but thanks for the compliment. There are others who have shared who have done a much better job than I’ll ever have the skills for! Also, should have both by tomorrow. Almost done.

#1375 2 years ago

Fantastic job!!!

Quoted from Coindropper:

Not sure how I missed that... Corrected[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#1376 2 years ago

Yes Halloween!!

#1377 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Far from it, but thanks for the compliment. There are others who have shared who have done a much better job than I’ll ever have the skills for! Also, should have both by tomorrow. Almost done.

Thank you so much!

Its really not about the art, but the artist.

You are the best!

Your interpretations are dead on.

For us "home collectors" your free play cards are the best.

Thank you for all that you do!

#1378 2 years ago

Starship Troopers

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPGStarship Troopers alt.jpgStarship Troopers alt.jpg
#1379 2 years ago

Stargate

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPG
#1380 2 years ago

OMFG !!!!

Those are incredible !!!

Wow, just WOW!

Thank you so much!

Those SST cards capture the feel of the game and film perfectly.
Very nicely done.

#1381 2 years ago

First page index has been updated to alphabetical order to help find cards a bit easier in the list.

#1382 2 years ago

Thanks mate, that's 3/4hr's work right there. But handy for me when rereferring people to the 1st page and the games they are asking for.

#1383 2 years ago

Great work! Anyway you could fix the wording on this card? All these images are from the movie ALIENS instead of just ALIEN. It would be cool to have a card on the left side that has Alien and a card on the right that has Aliens since both are in the game. Thanks again!

1D50EEFF-5C95-429A-BCDC-3254C31EFB52 (resized).jpeg1D50EEFF-5C95-429A-BCDC-3254C31EFB52 (resized).jpeg
#1384 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Great work! Anyway you could fix the wording on this card? All these images are from the movie ALIENS instead of just ALIEN. It would be cool to have a card on the left side that has Alien and a card on the right that has Aliens since both are in the game. Thanks again!
[quoted image]

Can't wait to get my game - card looks awesome but like your idea of having both Alien and Aliens specific themed cards

#1385 2 years ago

Alien(s) - corrected

Alien2.jpgAlien2.jpgAliens.jpgAliens.jpgSlide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPG
#1386 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Alien(s) - corrected
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

These are great! Thanks!

#1387 2 years ago

Possible to make one for Cosmic Princess ?
Please pm me

#1388 2 years ago

So can I just send these to the local Walgreens or Walmart to print them? Do I need to change any size or any other recommendations? Thanks

#1389 2 years ago

Stargate (didn't realize the first set I uploaded were not full resolution)

4 cards.pdf4 cards.pdfcards 1&2.pdfcards 1&2.pdfcards 3&4.pdfcards 3&4.pdfcards 5&6.pdfcards 5&6.pdf

#1390 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Stargate (didn't realize the first set I uploaded were not full resolution)
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow! thanks!

I havent tried to print them yet.

Are the Starship troopers also, not in full resolution?

#1391 2 years ago

Wow! thanks!
I havent tried to print them yet.
Are the Starship troopers also, not in full resolution?

They should be. It was just stargate that had the issue.

#1392 2 years ago

Do you have cards for X-files?

#1393 2 years ago

When I have gotten some of my machines, some have a Clear "Foil" like a overhead projector has/had and some didn't and it doesn't seem to matter if they were the plain cards with no color, or if someone used the color ones, where do you get them, do you just buy overhead transparency film, and cut them to size? Or does someone sell these?
Also when I say foil I don't mean laminated, I mean the foil is 100% separate and stacked ontop, and not glued or in any way attached to the card.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#1394 2 years ago
Quoted from DCrosby:

When I have gotten some of my machines, some have a Clear "Foil" like a overhead projector has/had and some didn't and it doesn't seem to matter if they were the plain cards with no color, or if someone used the color ones, where do you get them, do you just buy overhead transparency film, and cut them to size? Or does someone sell these?
Also when I say foil I don't mean laminated, I mean the foil is 100% separate and stacked ontop, and not glued or in any way attached to the card.
[quoted image]

are you talking about these?

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/0360-00923-0000

#1395 2 years ago

The X-Files

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPG
#1396 2 years ago

Stern Meteor (1979) with DickHamill 2021 Ruleset
Meteor_V2_Rules (resized).jpgMeteor_V2_Rules (resized).jpgMeteor_V2_FreePlay (resized).jpgMeteor_V2_FreePlay (resized).jpg

Meteor_V2_FreePlay2 (resized).pngMeteor_V2_FreePlay2 (resized).pngMeteor_V2_FreePlay3 (resized).pngMeteor_V2_FreePlay3 (resized).png
#1397 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Good idea by Markharris2000 to use PP for those who don't have graphics software. However, you don't actually need to use the ruler if you past image into PowerPoint (or Word) if you want to print your own cards with accurate sizing.
In PowerPoint . . .
- Create a new presentation
- Click on "Design" on menu bar
- Click Slide Size on ribbon bar and select custom slide size
- Set width at 8" and height at 10.5" (to allow for print margin) and click OK button (if prompted select Ensure Fit)
- Import image and align to page then right click on it > Format Picture > Size & Properties > Size
- uncheck Lock aspect ration
- set dimensions as desired
Repeat process for as many cards as you want/will fit on a page. To add more cards, just add additional page(s) to PowerPoint.
Typical card sizes are as follows:
Stern | 5.5" x 2.875"
Bally | 5.5" x 3.25"
Williams | 6" x 3.25"
Data East | 5.5" x 3.0"
Gottlieb (large) | 6" x 4.25"
Gottlieb (small) | 6" x 2.3125"
Spooky | 6" x 3.25"
If you don't want to make your own or don't have the tools to do so, then you can always order from me as I'll make any cards (my design or someone else's). I use heavy OEM ultragloss photo paper, a six ink photo printer with OEM inks, and coat all of my cards with a clear gloss vinyl. You can see example cards here: http://aproncards.com

Added 7 months ago: BTW, these are the sizes for the vast majority of cards produced by these manufactures. However, there are also manufacturer oddballs for each. The first step before sizing your cards is to measure the OEM ones that came with the pin.

@Mr_Tantrum, Can you explain how to print, using 5x7 cards instead of full sheet? I'm trying to print off some Deadpool apron cards, and I just can not set the size right. I know that we talked about this a year or two back, but I'm missing a step some where using Gimp.

#1398 2 years ago
Quoted from Brewchap:

Mr_Tantrum, Can you explain how to print, using 5x7 cards instead of full sheet? I'm trying to print off some Deadpool apron cards, and I just can not set the size right. I know that we talked about this a year or two back, but I'm missing a step some where using Gimp.

google is your friend:

https://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-tutorial-quickie-scale-print.html#:~:text=To%20change%20the%20print%20size,examine%20the%20change%20in%20resolution.

#1399 2 years ago

Would love to see some cool cards for Defender. Love the arcade game (but I'm terrible at it). Really love the pin...

#1400 2 years ago

I can set the size correctly in Gimp, (for Stern) 5.5 x 2.875. Set the printer up to use 5x7 paper, but something is losing it's setting because the printer keeps trying to default to 8x11 when trying to print.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 14.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Trade
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 26.99
Playfield - Other
Lee's Parts

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 249.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,689 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/28?hl=hawknole and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.