(Topic ID: 249521)

Custom Apron Cards - (Printable Versions Only)

By Coindropper

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,689 posts
  • 343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by bigfoot53
  • Topic is favorited by 696 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

amusment (resized).png
instructions (resized).png
3ball fp (resized).png
5 ball fp (resized).png
instruction 2 (resized).png
Jaws.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_1495 (resized).jpeg
INSTRUCTIONS (resized).jpg
Fathom Best 2 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7998998_0 (resized).png
S&S INS. (resized).png
S&S ART (resized).png
C42A7162-9861-468E-A3AB-C2F39A1E90B0 (resized).jpg
79D2C81D-8234-4244-8D56-AC9D5D3BE4AA (resized).jpg
bbq10 (resized).jpg
IMG_6586 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,689 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 34.
#1251 2 years ago

Found them!

#1252 2 years ago

How do you print these? I usually right click on the item I would want and I would get the option to print. It doesn't seem to work for me here. Pardon my limited computer knowledge. Thanks

#1253 2 years ago
Quoted from gac:

How do you print these? I usually right click on the item I would want and I would get the option to print. It doesn't seem to work for me here. Pardon my limited computer knowledge. Thanks

right click, Save image to your computer.

Print from there.

#1254 2 years ago
Quoted from daly124:

Any cards for Bally Space Invaders?

Yeah, is there?

2 weeks later
#1255 2 years ago

Bram Stoker's Dracula much needed!

#1258 2 years ago

Hello,

very nice work !!! so beautifull

I m loocking at Agengers infinity Quest (the second card)

any idea where i can find it

thanks you

#1259 2 years ago
Quoted from marcus600:

Hello,
very nice work !!! so beautifull
I m loocking at Agengers infinity Quest (the second card)
any idea where i can find it
thanks you

I hope this will this help you.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/23#post-6165608

1 week later
#1260 2 years ago

Sorry for my ignorance but I'm still not sure how to resize and print these at the proper size. I tried some Iron Maiden ones and they come out way to big.

#1261 2 years ago

Looking for some cards for a Robo-War. Anyone have some cool ones?

#1262 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Sorry for my ignorance but I'm still not sure how to resize and print these at the proper size. I tried some Iron Maiden ones and they come out way to big.

https://bigtechquestion.com/2018/02/21/photography/how-do-i-print-an-image-at-a-specific-size/

Google is your friend...

#1263 2 years ago

Hello Coindropper, can we get cards for Space Invaders? TIA, Pat

#1264 2 years ago

Anybody have cards for an X-Men LE that matches the apron art? Would love to have cards all “clawed” up.

23ACC7FF-F17A-42CA-9F34-EB816DED101A (resized).jpeg23ACC7FF-F17A-42CA-9F34-EB816DED101A (resized).jpeg
#1265 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

I would create a 3x5 template with Word, add an image box with the size you need and then get them printed. Trim to fit and you're set.

#1266 2 years ago
Quoted from WhiskeyTango:

I would create a 3x5 template with Word, add an image box with the size you need and then get them printed. Trim to fit and you're set.

Thanks I’ll give that a shot

#1267 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

If you get stuck anywhere, you can PM me the cards you are trying to print and I will put them in a printable pdf for you that you wont need to resize.

#1268 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

And once you have a good printable sheet, sized properly for 8.5 x 11 paper, you can send the PDF to FEDEX OFfice online and for like $2 you can have them print in full continuous color on thicker, synthetic and/or 'waterproof' paper stocks. (your choice). You can send it to them online and FEDEX will have the print ready for you before you can even drive over to pick it up! I do this all the time, and it comes out perfect!

#1269 2 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

And once you have a good printable sheet, sized properly for 8.5 x 11 paper, you can send the PDF to FEDEX OFfice online and for like $2 you can have them print in full continuous color on thicker, synthetic and/or 'waterproof' paper stocks. (your choice). You can send it to them online and FEDEX will have the print ready for you before you can even drive over to pick it up! I do this all the time, and it comes out perfect!

I like to send mine to Walgreens/CVS/etc and have them printed as photos. It's cool because you can choose different "finishes" like gloss, matte, metallic, etc.

#1270 2 years ago

These are really cool! I’m looking for “free play “ cards also for Gilligan

#1271 2 years ago

CSIIndex cards

#1272 2 years ago

Anyone have cards for Hollywood Heat?

1 week later
#1273 2 years ago

how about some nice cards for atari superman (they are a bit larger than standard cards)

#1274 2 years ago

here is some of the info for superman cards......please

s-l400 (resized).jpgs-l400 (resized).jpg
#1275 2 years ago

Hello Coindropper, here are the existing cards from my machine...looking forward to updating them! BR, Pat

PS, Free Play cards and 3 balls! TIA

image0 (resized).jpegimage0 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpeg

#1276 2 years ago

Any cards for an old Gottlieb Buck Rogers?

#1277 2 years ago

I'm also looking for Space Invaders apron cards. It has such great art, it's a shame to have such boring cards in it.

#1279 2 years ago

Contributing my LOTR cards. I scanned the DVD boxes to get clip art to build with. Decided to go for an old parchment look.

LOTR free play card.jpgLOTR free play card.jpgLOTR rule card.jpgLOTR rule card.jpg
#1280 2 years ago
Quoted from horseflesh:

Contributing my LOTR cards. I scanned the DVD boxes to get clip art to build with. Decided to go for an old parchment look. [quoted image][quoted image]

Great job!

#1281 2 years ago

I was just wondering if someone could help me with some cards for Gottlieb James bond and Williams Algar? I have an image in mind i would like to incorporate for Algar

#1282 2 years ago
Quoted from horseflesh:

Contributing my LOTR cards. I scanned the DVD boxes to get clip art to build with. Decided to go for an old parchment look. [quoted image][quoted image]

Well done, those are awesome.

#1283 2 years ago

Anyone have any Halloween custom cards in the works?

2 weeks later
#1284 2 years ago

Can someone create a full color set for Monopoly? Here's a couple screenshots of some I found with a quick google search.

Thanks for the help.

SmartSelect_20211116-181359_eBay (resized).jpgSmartSelect_20211116-181359_eBay (resized).jpgmonopoly (resized).jpgmonopoly (resized).jpg
#1285 2 years ago
Quoted from FLASHBALL:

Can someone create a full color set for Monopoly? Here's a couple screenshots of some I found with a quick google search.
Thanks for the help.
[quoted image][quoted image]

There are some Monopoly cards at the bottom of this post https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only#post-5153020

#1287 2 years ago

Anyone who can make Custom apron cards for Williams Algar with these incorporated?

E2buO3EWYAIE6T9 (1) (resized).jpgE2buO3EWYAIE6T9 (1) (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpeg
#1288 2 years ago

I guess its time to ask for new:

Funhouse 2.0 "Rudy's Nightmare" free play cards !

We dont even know the rules yet lol.

1 week later
#1289 2 years ago

This is the first time I've looked and couldn't find the machine I was looking for. Is there a Lethal Weapon?

#1290 2 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

This is the first time I've looked and couldn't find the machine I was looking for. Is there a Lethal Weapon?

how about these I made? 3 options in this PDF make sure you print them "actual size"

LW3.pdfLW3.pdf

#1291 2 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

how about these I made? 3 options in this PDF make sure you print them "actual size"
[quoted image]

Very cool! Thank you

#1292 2 years ago

Fantastic thread, love all the excellent artwork.

i looked at every page and actually found half of my games, win win.

if anybody has any good ides, i am looking for cards for theses pins, any creative artwork would be cool.

Ice Review, Gottlieb.
Laser Ball, Williams.
Night Rider EM, Bally.
Pink Panther, Gottlieb.
Strato Flight, Williams.
The Amazing Spider man, Gottlieb.
Vector, Bally.

keep up the great work all you Great artists.

Peace
Buffett

2 weeks later
#1293 2 years ago

This is what I use to print them to scale -

On a Windows 10 Machine -

First, you have to know what dimensions you need - I leave it to you to figure that out.

Within the pinside thread, right click on an image "save image as" to save it. Remember where you put it

Windows Logo key + Shift + S
that starts the "snipping tool". Use this if you need to cut it out of a PDF or another file. Zoom into the file first so that you are snipping it from a large image on the screen.

Then I use GIMP resize/scale and print - GIMP is a free Photoshop type tool. But don't panic you don't have to do much with it for this

Open the file in GIMP
Then the "Image" drop down menu
Then "Scale Image" from within that list.

Under "Image Size" section there is "Width" "Height" and a drop down for units -the default is "px" (pixels) I used inches.
Then enter the dimensions that you want it to print- unlink the vertical and horizontal if needed. Otherwise it tries to keep the same aspect ratio (sometimes that is fine)
put in both dimensions - BUT make sure to click somewhere else after you enter the height or it may not realize that you changed it. that one bites me all the time.
Make sure they are both still what you intended - if so, then "scale" (that will resize it)

Now "File" and "Print"

Be sure that your printer settings are not trying to resize to fill the page - some printer drivers do that... you may have to toggle of a setting in the printer dialog for that. My Canon inkjet does not require it

that should work!

#1294 2 years ago

Adding my Circus Voltaire Cards, I like what someone did with Indiana Jones, which In my case sits right next to CV, and I like how they matched the "Theme" of IJPA to the Apron, so I wanted to try and make a CV set that also matched the Apron, the Purple is pretty close, when printed in CMYK.
CV_Rate.jpgCV_Rate.jpg

CV_Rules.jpgCV_Rules.jpg

This is what that looks like in context:

20211230_174451 (resized).jpg20211230_174451 (resized).jpg

#1295 2 years ago

Love the CV cards

#1296 2 years ago

Really nice!!
Wish I had a CV now!

#1297 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Any chance you are still working on some cards?
I'm looking for cards for;
Gottlieb stargate
Bally The Shadow
Williams Palooka
Gottlieb Big Top

Stargate would be really great!

Also Starship Troopers

#1298 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

I use these ones[quoted image]

Quoted from Geoffcoates:

Awesome, thanks for that.

Thanks, guys! I designed these cards.

#1299 2 years ago

Love the cards in this thread

Anyone have a set for Cheetah or Stargazer?

#1300 2 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Love the cards in this thread
Anyone have a set for Cheetah or Stargazer?

You guys have some serious skills!

+1 for Cheetah

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 300.00
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

3,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Clovis, CA
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,689 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/26?hl=dcrosby and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.