(Topic ID: 249521)

Custom Apron Cards - (Printable Versions Only)

By Coindropper

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,274 posts
  • 247 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by zerbam
  • Topic is favorited by 483 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

s-l400 (resized).jpg
23ACC7FF-F17A-42CA-9F34-EB816DED101A (resized).jpeg
ALIEN 11.JPG
ALIEN 10.JPG
ALIEN 9.JPG
ALIEN 8.JPG
ALIEN 7.JPG
ALIEN 6.JPG
ALIEN 5.JPG
ALIEN 4.JPG
ALIEN 1.JPG
ALIEN 3.JPG
ALIEN 2.JPG
download (1) (resized).jpg
GEDC6611 (resized).JPG
GEDC6613 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1274 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 26.
#1252 63 days ago

How do you print these? I usually right click on the item I would want and I would get the option to print. It doesn't seem to work for me here. Pardon my limited computer knowledge. Thanks

#1253 62 days ago
Quoted from gac:

How do you print these? I usually right click on the item I would want and I would get the option to print. It doesn't seem to work for me here. Pardon my limited computer knowledge. Thanks

right click, Save image to your computer.

Print from there.

#1254 61 days ago
Quoted from daly124:

Any cards for Bally Space Invaders?

Yeah, is there?

2 weeks later
#1258 39 days ago

Hello,

very nice work !!! so beautifull

I m loocking at Agengers infinity Quest (the second card)

any idea where i can find it

thanks you

#1259 38 days ago
Quoted from marcus600:

Hello,
very nice work !!! so beautifull
I m loocking at Agengers infinity Quest (the second card)
any idea where i can find it
thanks you

I hope this will this help you.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/23#post-6165608

1 week later
#1260 29 days ago

Sorry for my ignorance but I'm still not sure how to resize and print these at the proper size. I tried some Iron Maiden ones and they come out way to big.

#1261 29 days ago

Looking for some cards for a Robo-War. Anyone have some cool ones?

#1262 29 days ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Sorry for my ignorance but I'm still not sure how to resize and print these at the proper size. I tried some Iron Maiden ones and they come out way to big.

https://bigtechquestion.com/2018/02/21/photography/how-do-i-print-an-image-at-a-specific-size/

Google is your friend...

#1263 27 days ago

Hello Coindropper, can we get cards for Space Invaders? TIA, Pat

#1264 27 days ago

Anybody have cards for an X-Men LE that matches the apron art? Would love to have cards all “clawed” up.

23ACC7FF-F17A-42CA-9F34-EB816DED101A (resized).jpeg
#1265 27 days ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

I would create a 3x5 template with Word, add an image box with the size you need and then get them printed. Trim to fit and you're set.

#1266 26 days ago
Quoted from WhiskeyTango:

I would create a 3x5 template with Word, add an image box with the size you need and then get them printed. Trim to fit and you're set.

Thanks I’ll give that a shot

#1267 26 days ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

If you get stuck anywhere, you can PM me the cards you are trying to print and I will put them in a printable pdf for you that you wont need to resize.

#1268 26 days ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

And once you have a good printable sheet, sized properly for 8.5 x 11 paper, you can send the PDF to FEDEX OFfice online and for like $2 you can have them print in full continuous color on thicker, synthetic and/or 'waterproof' paper stocks. (your choice). You can send it to them online and FEDEX will have the print ready for you before you can even drive over to pick it up! I do this all the time, and it comes out perfect!

#1269 26 days ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

And once you have a good printable sheet, sized properly for 8.5 x 11 paper, you can send the PDF to FEDEX OFfice online and for like $2 you can have them print in full continuous color on thicker, synthetic and/or 'waterproof' paper stocks. (your choice). You can send it to them online and FEDEX will have the print ready for you before you can even drive over to pick it up! I do this all the time, and it comes out perfect!

I like to send mine to Walgreens/CVS/etc and have them printed as photos. It's cool because you can choose different "finishes" like gloss, matte, metallic, etc.

#1270 21 days ago

These are really cool! I’m looking for “free play “ cards also for Gilligan

#1271 21 days ago

CSIIndex cards

1 week later
#1273 9 days ago

how about some nice cards for atari superman (they are a bit larger than standard cards)

#1274 3 days ago

here is some of the info for superman cards......please

s-l400 (resized).jpg
There are 1274 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 26.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside