(Topic ID: 249521)

Custom Apron Cards - (Printable Versions Only)

By Coindropper

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,689 posts
  • 343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 days ago by bigfoot53
  • Topic is favorited by 696 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

amusment (resized).png
instructions (resized).png
3ball fp (resized).png
5 ball fp (resized).png
instruction 2 (resized).png
Jaws.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_1495 (resized).jpeg
INSTRUCTIONS (resized).jpg
Fathom Best 2 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7998998_0 (resized).png
S&S INS. (resized).png
S&S ART (resized).png
C42A7162-9861-468E-A3AB-C2F39A1E90B0 (resized).jpg
79D2C81D-8234-4244-8D56-AC9D5D3BE4AA (resized).jpg
bbq10 (resized).jpg
IMG_6586 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,689 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 34.
#1101 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

as does word, paint.net or any other resizing program.

Yes this is how I do mine.
I either drag the image into Word or insert a screenshot.
When you click on the image you’ll get the Format Picture option up top and then you can size it.

#1102 3 years ago

Been working on Time Zone so I went ahead and whipped up some flashy new apron cards for her today, please enjoy!

TZ_FreePlay-01j.jpgTZ_FreePlay-01j.jpgTZ_Instructions-01j.jpgTZ_Instructions-01j.jpg
1 week later
#1103 3 years ago

Can someone make cards for Bally Viking?

#1104 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Can someone make cards for Bally Viking?

Yes!
Vi-king
Vi-king
Vi-king

#1105 3 years ago

The Simpons Pinball Party?

These are fantastic.

#1106 3 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Yes!
Vi-king
Vi-king
Vi-king

lol - Doing a pf swap on one and would like a nice set of apron cards to finish it off

#1107 3 years ago

How in the hell do I get these to print to the correct size?? I'm computer illiterate, so tell me like youd tell a child. I'd like to send the file to FedEx print shop, but I see no way to adjust sizes??

#1108 3 years ago

Led zeppelin anyone?

#1109 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

How in the hell do I get these to print to the correct size?? I'm computer illiterate, so tell me like youd tell a child. I'd like to send the file to FedEx print shop, but I see no way to adjust sizes??

I do it the dumb, illiterate way. I open up a MS Word document (free online or whatever), size the document on-screen to match a standard size 8.5 x 11 paper (literally take a piece of printer paper, and line it up to the screen to match it by width; on my laptop it's exactly 118% zoom), paste the image onto the resized document, then resize the image until it matches the size that I want it to (again, literally take a card of the size that I want and match it up to the image on the screen). Then I print a test and if it's the same size as the original, I print off a nice copy on photo gloss paper.

The idea is to make it 1 : 1 so it takes out any guesswork, plus I don't have any fancy software to manipulate it to the size I want via other methods. It's been the easiest way for me. I've tried changing all the settings and it never came out right. This way, I can size it 1 : 1 and am sure that it will come out pretty darn close.

#1110 3 years ago

Or you can read the instructions in the first post.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1111 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Or you can read the instructions in the first post.

I was just asking for some guidance since what was there didnt work out for me

#1112 3 years ago

Sure, what didn't work? the resizing instructions?

this is the link to the card sizes per manufacturer;

http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/Card_sizes.htm

Any photo program (or indeed word itself as pointed out above) can be used to resize the image into the mm listed.

#1113 3 years ago

Some free editing programs like GIMP have a print size option.

Just type in the size you want.

#1114 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Sure, what didn't work? the resizing instructions?
this is the link to the card sizes per manufacturer;
http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/Card_sizes.htm
Any photo program (or indeed word itself as pointed out above) can be used to resize the image into the mm listed.

Thank you, I did see that, and just couldn't get it right for whatever reason. I just visited a local FedEx office in person, and they were kind enough to print me out some to those sizes. Now to go home and check fitment. I'm just awful with computers.

#1115 3 years ago

Thank you, I did see that, and just couldn't get it right for whatever reason. I just visited a local FedEx office in person, and they were kind enough to print me out some to those sizes. Now to go home and check fitment. I'm just awful with computers.

I use a simple, free program for windows called paint.net for all my photo editing. I'm also very basic with computers, but resize before posting to forums etc out of manners.

Image below shows an image opened in paint (poor bastard). click 'image' then 'resize' and you get the size box.

Capture2 (resized).JPGCapture2 (resized).JPG

If just resizing a photo you want the maintain aspect ratio box to stay checked. in this case for the cards you want to tell it both sizes, so uncheck it.

Capture3 (resized).JPGCapture3 (resized).JPG

Then you have a choice of how to measure the picture, once again, for resizing pictures you'd leave it on pixels, but for the cards you want cm/mm as that's what the measurements are given in.
Resizes, save and print on a jet printer on gloss photo paper.

#1116 3 years ago

Those sacks are where they get the secret ingredient for these pills..
HONRY_COAT_WEED_1024x1024 (resized).jpgHONRY_COAT_WEED_1024x1024 (resized).jpg

#1117 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I use a simple, free program for windows called paint.net for all my photo editing. I'm also very basic with computers, but resize before posting to forums etc out of manners.
Image below shows an image opened in paint (poor bastard). click 'image' then 'resize' and you get the size box.
[quoted image]
If just resizing a photo you want the maintain aspect ratio box to stay checked. in this case for the cards you want to tell it both sizes, so uncheck it.
[quoted image]
Then you have a choice of how to measure the picture, once again, for resizing pictures you'd leave it on pixels, but for the cards you want cm/mm as that's what the measurements are given in.
Resizes, save and print on a jet printer on gloss photo paper.

I've tried all the ways seriously though, I've tried several different ways, including resizing by pixels, and for whatever reason, my computer fits to size or generally does whatever the heck it wants. The way I did it works for me and is dumb-proof since you get 1 : 1 visuals so you can literally take a physical piece of paper and size it up. Obviously, do it the way that is easiest/best for you.

#1118 3 years ago

VIKING.

cards (resized).pngcards (resized).pngreplays (resized).pngreplays (resized).png
#1119 3 years ago

Viking cards look great!

#1120 3 years ago

bigfoot53 you are a machine! All of your cards look great! I've been away for some time, but have added all to the first page index to help folks find them.

#1121 3 years ago

Avengers Infinity Quest

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPG
#1122 3 years ago

Led Zeppelin

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPG

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPG
#1123 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Led Zeppelin
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you!

#1124 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Led Zeppelin
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those are pretty amazing...

#1125 3 years ago

Led Zeppelin Song Card

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPG
#1126 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

bigfoot53 you are a machine! All of your cards look great! I've been away for some time, but have added all to the first page index to help folks find them.

LOL Thanks, glad to help !

#1127 3 years ago

I saw some Corvette cards that I liked but were not available due to the link being dead. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/corvette-pinball-custom-instruction-card-wanted

#corvette

Credit to Biomech011
I simply recreated what they had before with a few changes.

Rules1.pngRules1.pngRules2.pngRules2.pngfreeplay.pngfreeplay.png
#1128 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Led Zeppelin Song Card
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Any Possibility of getting something mothership related and colored?

Would prefer not to bring more Icarus into the LE art.

For Led Zeppelin? Red and black since apron already has those color elements.

#1129 3 years ago

Can Ripley's believe it or not get the royal treatment? I dont see anything here for it.

#1130 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Any Possibility of getting something mothership related and colored?
Would prefer not to bring more Icarus into the LE art.
For Led Zeppelin? Red and black since apron already has those color elements.

Closer?

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPG
#1131 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Closer?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sweet! That’s what I’m talkin bout!

#1132 3 years ago

Indiana jones stern cards anyone?

#1133 3 years ago
Quoted from Flippermatt:

Indiana jones stern cards anyone?

I was going to make a set of Lenticular cards for Stern Indy, but I didn't think too many people would be interested. (Shameless plug for anyone that want to check out some 3D cards for their machine- https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lenticular-apron-cards ) Here is a 10 minute Photoshop set I just made if you want to add a little color to your set and have it still be easily readable.

I didnt look through the terms of how you are supposed to format these so I am including a PDF you can just open and print (size should be perfect), and I am also including two jpegs you can print individually if you want. The PDF should be a higher quality, but the jpegs should be just fine.

Left Card.jpgLeft Card.jpgRight Card.jpgRight Card.jpgStern Indy.pdfStern Indy.pdf
#1134 3 years ago

Ripley’s and or Back to the future would be appreciated.

#1135 3 years ago

Thank you so much Coindropper for the Led Zeppelin cards-they are perfect! You are really talented and I can't wait to print them out! You made my day!

#1136 3 years ago

Coindropper awesome work.
I searched the thread but couldn't find a DESW.
Did you make one? IF not could you?
Thanks

#1137 3 years ago

More Indiana jones stern cards

freeplay card (resized).pngfreeplay card (resized).png
#1138 3 years ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Ripley’s and or Back to the future would be appreciated.

It's been hard to find many choices for Ripley's. I found some great images I was going to take a whack at compositing in the next day or two. Then I just need to mock that up too. (The attached are printable as they are, but obviously not very compelling...)
Ripleys-Believe-It-or-Not-logo-600x257 (resized).pngRipleys-Believe-It-or-Not-logo-600x257 (resized).pngStern_2004_Ripley_s_Believe_It_or_Not_Instruction_Cards_Multi_Language_.pdfStern_2004_Ripley_s_Believe_It_or_Not_Instruction_Cards_Multi_Language_.pdf

#1139 3 years ago

Ripley's FREE PLAY card. The graphic itself is attached, along with a ready-to-print PDF.

Ripley-Free-Play (resized).jpgRipley-Free-Play (resized).jpg
ripley's cards.pdfripley's cards.pdf

#1140 3 years ago

These are fantastic

#1141 3 years ago

How about paragon?? I’ve been looking for ages for those

#1142 3 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Check post #166

#1143 3 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

The card links are all listed in the first post of this thread. Another Paragon set in post #264:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/6#post-5181137

#1144 3 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

Ripley's FREE PLAY card. The graphic itself is attached, along with a ready-to-print PDF.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Thank you. Brilliant.

#1145 3 years ago

Anyone done Dolly Parton cards?

#1146 3 years ago

I don't own Led Zep... but your cards are amazing!

Thanks for all you do for our hobby.

Kerry

#1147 3 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I don't own Led Zep... but your cards are amazing!
Thanks for all you do for our hobby.
Kerry

Easy to fix. Its an amazing game, go try a premium

#1148 3 years ago

Party Zone

AABE7079-9C7D-4647-8643-C7A2EF0B41F4.jpegAABE7079-9C7D-4647-8643-C7A2EF0B41F4.jpeg
#1149 3 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Updated the Ripley's cards.

Ripleys-Free-PLay-Cards.pdfRipleys-Free-PLay-Cards.pdfRipleys-Rules-Cards.pdfRipleys-Rules-Cards.pdf
1 week later
#1150 3 years ago

Just want to say how cool it is of Coindropper to take his time to make all these awesome cards. I contacted Coindropper to see if I could make a donation in appreciation for some cards he made and he said no donations-and that he likes to give back. Some really good people here on Pinside.

Coindropper is a Pinside Rockstar!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Franklin, VA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucaipa, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,689 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/23?hl=sawbill and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.