New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 249521)

Custom Apron Cards - (Printable Versions Only)

By Coindropper

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 1,054 posts
  • 203 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 days ago by bigfoot53
  • Topic is favorited by 393 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3,395 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

score 7 (resized).png
score 6 (resized).png
score 4 (resized).png
score 3 (resized).png
score 2 (resized).png
score 1 (resized).png
Instructions 2 (resized).png
Instructions 3 (resized).png
Instructions 1 (resized).png
A-GOGO instructions (resized).png
A-GOGO replay (resized).png
munsters.pdf (PDF preview)
Instruction (resized).png
info (resized).png
wipeout2 (resized).jpg
wipeout Instructions (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1054 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 22.
#1001 81 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

What kind of paper and printer is best for these?

Im using a Canon imageclass.

amazon.com link »

I use it for mostly pinball artwork and stickers.

I use glossy paper, thin or thick.

Theres a cheaper Brother printer thats also pretty good but, its a bigger printer.

I wanted a smaller more compact wireless one.

#1002 81 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

What kind of paper and printer is best for these?

Here is what I use. Then I use an app on my phone called image size to size and print wirelessly.

Canon SELPHY CP1300 Wireless Compact Photo Printer with AirPrint and Mopria Device Printing, Black (2234C001) amazon.com link »

#1003 81 days ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Im using a Canon imageclass.

Quoted from Coindropper:

Canon SELPHY CP1300 Wireless Compact Photo Printer with AirPrint and Mopria Device Printing

$100-$279 to print a few cards for two machines is steep. I might just chance it at a pharmacy or Walmart or something. Thanks though.

#1004 81 days ago

I’ve printed instruction cards before at CVS/Walgreens/Rite Aid etc on photo paper. There’s probably more professional options but for $1 or whatever it was, it looks great and hard to beat the price.

#1005 81 days ago
Quoted from evileye:

I’ve printed instruction cards before at CVS/Walgreens/Rite Aid etc on photo paper. There’s probably more professional options but for $1 or whatever it was, it looks great and hard to beat the price.

i put mine on a 4x6 white background and print them out at Costco for less than $0.20 a piece

#1006 81 days ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Big Game
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

very nice, thank you!

#1007 81 days ago

Wow 25 post in one day, though new code was out. Great job coindropper

#1008 80 days ago
Quoted from evileye:

Watch out for Walmart - if there is a copyright symbol on the image somewhere, they won't give it to you without a signed release form. I learned that when trying to have them print some Gorgar cards. I submitted the order online and went to the store to pick them up, and they wouldn't release them to me.

#1009 80 days ago

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!
Those Big Game cards are terrific.
Nice job!

#1010 76 days ago

requesting Lectronamo and Flight 2000

#1011 75 days ago

I made some cards for my 4MBC if anyone is interested. Inspired by the play field art and updated instructions to reflect Free Play setup.

JPGs are attached, if you want the good stuff you can grab the uncompressed 300dpi .TIF files for print here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tXHVxfiveIes-E_MuNOyqAzZ1ewx3eR8/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vpPIgzQVEKdLtLfyiDkP0vU0jLJOOe-4/view?usp=sharing

4MBC_FreePlay-RED (resized).jpg4MBC_Instructions-RED (resized).jpg
#1012 74 days ago

Lectronamo

Slide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPG
#1013 74 days ago

Flight 2000

Slide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPG
#1014 74 days ago

Got the 4MBC cards printed at Office Depot on their fanciest paper (was still less than $1).

Was able to fit 2 sets on a single page, turned out pretty nice for a first attempt.
Here is a before and after, I think I may need to get a couple pieces of plastic cut for new covers...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1015 73 days ago

How about space station and/or Johnny Mnemonic?

#1016 72 days ago

Made 2 versions of color cards for Special Force this evening. Enjoy!

special force card combo alt1.pdfspecial force card combo.pdf
#1017 71 days ago

Sending them over for print, figured I'd share here as well.

Cards for 1977 Bally Eight Ball

Find the .TIF file here, includes Instructions card and Free Play cards for 3-ball and 5-ball play on 1 page:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p8IQjLUIDO1mNTt5mx3FAPnrPNfSo4m5/view?usp=sharing

Also realized the previous link for FMBC was dorked up, here's a .TIF file with 2 sets of cards on 1 page:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15iB39e3GxVjtriXbiTBQpgCEFa8QI47N/view?usp=sharing

8Ball-FreePlay (resized).jpg8Ball-Instructions (resized).jpg
#1018 71 days ago

coindropper - You sir are a true talent. I can't begin to thank you for all your efforts, is there a donation page for you? It feels like stealing, you know?

Dr. Dude is one I did not see here, is that one you'd consider doing? Thank you again, awesome work brother.

Pete

#1019 71 days ago

COUNT-DOWN 300dpi. I hope the OP doesn't mind other user created content in this thread. (I made this for my machine since no aftermarket customs were available and this should be considered a placeholder till Coindropper releases something better!) Suggestions on improvements welcomed!

COUNTDOWN INSTRUCTIONS.pdfCOUNTDOWN SCORE.pdf

#1020 71 days ago

MR. & MRS. PAC-MAN PINBALL 300 dpi. (I made this for my machine since no aftermarket customs were available and this should be considered a placeholder till Coindropper releases something better!) Suggestions on improvements welcomed!

MMPM INSTRUCTION CARD.pdfMMPM SCORE CARD.pdf

#1021 70 days ago

Dr. Dude

Slide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPG
#1022 70 days ago

How did you go with Rob Zombie Coindropper?

#1024 70 days ago

Stern TMNT
Stern Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

TMNT_SAA_LEFT.pdfTMNT_SAA_RIGHT.pdf
#1025 70 days ago

Shit my terrible memory, i downloaded and everything. It's the alcohol and drugs for sure. Oh well, can't have everything

#1026 70 days ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Dr. Dude[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Seriously nice work coindropper and thank you for the incentive for me to make some for my machines!

#1027 70 days ago
Quoted from 72Devilz:

Seriously nice work coindropper and thank you for the incentive for me to make some for my machines!

Thanks for posting your work! They all look fantastic!

#1028 67 days ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Thanks for posting your work! They all look fantastic!

coindropper - You sir are simply awesome. Great work on Dr. Dude!!!!!!

#1029 61 days ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

GOTG[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you, thank you, thank you! What an awesome upgrade! You rock!

#1030 56 days ago

Avengers Infinity Quest?? Thanks man!!!

1 week later
#1031 43 days ago

Requesting Ripley’s Believe It Or Not.

#1032 43 days ago

Just looking at the Rick and Morty cards. Looks like I'll be printing a few different ones. Then change them out once a month. +1

#1033 40 days ago

anything for stern indy?
thanks
johng2611

#1034 40 days ago

anything out there for gottlieb 'operation thunder'?
much appreciated
john

#1035 36 days ago

How about roller disco?

#1036 35 days ago

Bone Busters Inc.

BoneBusters (resized).pngBoneBusters instructions (resized).png
#1037 34 days ago

Alternate Cyclone apron cards

cyclone instructions (resized).jpgcyclone2 (resized).jpg
#1038 34 days ago

Street Fighter II custom apron cards

StreetFighter2 (resized).jpgStreetfighter Instructions (resized).jpg
#1039 34 days ago

Haven't got the bone busters but have the other two. Thanks!

#1040 32 days ago

Wipe Out custom instruction apron cards. open to modifying if anyone thinks a slightly different design would be better.

wipeout Instructions (resized).jpgwipeout2 (resized).jpg
#1041 32 days ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

Wipe Out custom instruction apron cards. open to modifying if anyone thinks a slightly different design would be better.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Those are nice!

#1042 31 days ago

Any chance of an Evel Knievel set??

#1044 30 days ago

I did not thanks!!

#1045 30 days ago

I just ripped my Last Action Hero card. I looked through the list and didn't see any. Anyone have the one with the ticket on the card?

Thank you.

1 week later
#1046 20 days ago

Random longshot since they aren’t available anywhere. 1975 Bally Knockout please and thanks.

#1047 17 days ago

Is there any chance on getting some Munster's BW cards?

#1048 17 days ago
Quoted from Chicago1985:

There are some BW ones in this Munsters cards post https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only#post-5151225

#1049 15 days ago

Knockout

Instruction (resized).pnginfo (resized).png
#1050 15 days ago
Quoted from Chicago1985:

The one's linked above look great. I had created a set that used real images of the cast instead of the cartooned version, so if you prefer that style, you are free to use mine. Well, two use real pics, the third uses a toy statue actually. Its a pdf, so should be ok to save as such and print without having to resize.

munsters.pdf

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
There are 1054 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 22.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside