(Topic ID: 249521)

Custom Apron Cards - (Printable Versions Only)

By Coindropper

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,688 posts
  • 343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 693 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Jaws.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_1495 (resized).jpeg
INSTRUCTIONS (resized).jpg
Fathom Best 2 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7998998_0 (resized).png
S&S INS. (resized).png
S&S ART (resized).png
C42A7162-9861-468E-A3AB-C2F39A1E90B0 (resized).jpg
79D2C81D-8234-4244-8D56-AC9D5D3BE4AA (resized).jpg
bbq10 (resized).jpg
IMG_6586 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6587 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6591 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6590 (resized).jpeg
skateball credits sunset colors (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,688 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 34.
#1001 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

What kind of paper and printer is best for these?

Im using a Canon imageclass.

https://www.amazon.com/Canon-imageCLASS-LBP622Cdw-Wireless-Printer/dp/B07QBR7JFV/ref=sr_1_5

I use it for mostly pinball artwork and stickers.

I use glossy paper, thin or thick.

Theres a cheaper Brother printer thats also pretty good but, its a bigger printer.

I wanted a smaller more compact wireless one.

#1002 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

What kind of paper and printer is best for these?

Here is what I use. Then I use an app on my phone called image size to size and print wirelessly.

Canon SELPHY CP1300 Wireless Compact Photo Printer with AirPrint and Mopria Device Printing, Black (2234C001) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073YHRPV5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_qaQuFbEBNTQ6S

#1003 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Im using a Canon imageclass.

Quoted from Coindropper:

Canon SELPHY CP1300 Wireless Compact Photo Printer with AirPrint and Mopria Device Printing

$100-$279 to print a few cards for two machines is steep. I might just chance it at a pharmacy or Walmart or something. Thanks though.

#1004 3 years ago

I’ve printed instruction cards before at CVS/Walgreens/Rite Aid etc on photo paper. There’s probably more professional options but for $1 or whatever it was, it looks great and hard to beat the price.

#1005 3 years ago
Quoted from evileye:

I’ve printed instruction cards before at CVS/Walgreens/Rite Aid etc on photo paper. There’s probably more professional options but for $1 or whatever it was, it looks great and hard to beat the price.

i put mine on a 4x6 white background and print them out at Costco for less than $0.20 a piece

#1006 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Big Game
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

very nice, thank you!

#1007 3 years ago

Wow 25 post in one day, though new code was out. Great job Coindropper

#1008 3 years ago
Quoted from evileye:

Watch out for Walmart - if there is a copyright symbol on the image somewhere, they won't give it to you without a signed release form. I learned that when trying to have them print some Gorgar cards. I submitted the order online and went to the store to pick them up, and they wouldn't release them to me.

#1009 3 years ago

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!
Those Big Game cards are terrific.
Nice job!

#1010 3 years ago

requesting Lectronamo and Flight 2000

#1011 3 years ago

I made some cards for my 4MBC if anyone is interested. Inspired by the play field art and updated instructions to reflect Free Play setup.

JPGs are attached, if you want the good stuff you can grab the uncompressed 300dpi .TIF files for print here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tXHVxfiveIes-E_MuNOyqAzZ1ewx3eR8/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vpPIgzQVEKdLtLfyiDkP0vU0jLJOOe-4/view?usp=sharing

4MBC_FreePlay-RED (resized).jpg4MBC_FreePlay-RED (resized).jpg4MBC_Instructions-RED (resized).jpg4MBC_Instructions-RED (resized).jpg
#1012 3 years ago

Lectronamo

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPG
#1013 3 years ago

Flight 2000

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPG
#1014 3 years ago

Got the 4MBC cards printed at Office Depot on their fanciest paper (was still less than $1).

Was able to fit 2 sets on a single page, turned out pretty nice for a first attempt.
Here is a before and after, I think I may need to get a couple pieces of plastic cut for new covers...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1015 3 years ago

How about space station and/or Johnny Mnemonic?

#1016 3 years ago

Made 2 versions of color cards for Special Force this evening. Enjoy!

special force card combo alt1.pdfspecial force card combo alt1.pdfspecial force card combo.pdfspecial force card combo.pdf
#1017 3 years ago

Sending them over for print, figured I'd share here as well.

Cards for 1977 Bally Eight Ball

Find the .TIF file here, includes Instructions card and Free Play cards for 3-ball and 5-ball play on 1 page:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p8IQjLUIDO1mNTt5mx3FAPnrPNfSo4m5/view?usp=sharing

Also realized the previous link for FMBC was dorked up, here's a .TIF file with 2 sets of cards on 1 page:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15iB39e3GxVjtriXbiTBQpgCEFa8QI47N/view?usp=sharing

8Ball-FreePlay (resized).jpg8Ball-FreePlay (resized).jpg8Ball-Instructions (resized).jpg8Ball-Instructions (resized).jpg
#1018 3 years ago

Coindropper - You sir are a true talent. I can't begin to thank you for all your efforts, is there a donation page for you? It feels like stealing, you know?

Dr. Dude is one I did not see here, is that one you'd consider doing? Thank you again, awesome work brother.

Pete

#1019 3 years ago

COUNT-DOWN 300dpi. I hope the OP doesn't mind other user created content in this thread. (I made this for my machine since no aftermarket customs were available and this should be considered a placeholder till Coindropper releases something better!) Suggestions on improvements welcomed!

COUNTDOWN INSTRUCTIONS.pdfCOUNTDOWN INSTRUCTIONS.pdfCOUNTDOWN SCORE.pdfCOUNTDOWN SCORE.pdf

#1020 3 years ago

MR. & MRS. PAC-MAN PINBALL 300 dpi. (I made this for my machine since no aftermarket customs were available and this should be considered a placeholder till Coindropper releases something better!) Suggestions on improvements welcomed!

MMPM INSTRUCTION CARD.pdfMMPM INSTRUCTION CARD.pdfMMPM SCORE CARD.pdfMMPM SCORE CARD.pdf

#1021 3 years ago

Dr. Dude

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPG
#1022 3 years ago

How did you go with Rob Zombie Coindropper?

#1024 3 years ago

Stern TMNT
Stern Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

TMNT_SAA_LEFT.pdfTMNT_SAA_LEFT.pdfTMNT_SAA_RIGHT.pdfTMNT_SAA_RIGHT.pdf
#1025 3 years ago

Shit my terrible memory, i downloaded and everything. It's the alcohol and drugs for sure. Oh well, can't have everything

#1026 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Dr. Dude[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Seriously nice work Coindropper and thank you for the incentive for me to make some for my machines!

#1027 3 years ago
Quoted from 72Devilz:

Seriously nice work coindropper and thank you for the incentive for me to make some for my machines!

Thanks for posting your work! They all look fantastic!

#1028 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Thanks for posting your work! They all look fantastic!

Coindropper - You sir are simply awesome. Great work on Dr. Dude!!!!!!

#1029 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

GOTG[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you, thank you, thank you! What an awesome upgrade! You rock!

#1030 3 years ago

Avengers Infinity Quest?? Thanks man!!!

1 week later
#1031 3 years ago

Requesting Ripley’s Believe It Or Not.

#1032 3 years ago

Just looking at the Rick and Morty cards. Looks like I'll be printing a few different ones. Then change them out once a month. +1

#1033 3 years ago

anything for stern indy?
thanks
johng2611

#1034 3 years ago

anything out there for gottlieb 'operation thunder'?
much appreciated
john

#1035 3 years ago

How about roller disco?

#1036 3 years ago

#bone-busters-inc

BoneBusters (resized).pngBoneBusters (resized).pngBoneBusters instructions (resized).pngBoneBusters instructions (resized).png
#1037 3 years ago

Alternate Cyclone apron cards

cyclone instructions (resized).jpgcyclone instructions (resized).jpgcyclone2 (resized).jpgcyclone2 (resized).jpg
#1038 3 years ago

#street-fighter-ii custom apron cards

StreetFighter2 (resized).jpgStreetFighter2 (resized).jpgStreetfighter Instructions (resized).jpgStreetfighter Instructions (resized).jpg
#1039 3 years ago

Haven't got the bone busters but have the other two. Thanks!

#1040 3 years ago

#wipe-out custom instruction apron cards. open to modifying if anyone thinks a slightly different design would be better.

wipeout Instructions (resized).jpgwipeout Instructions (resized).jpgwipeout2 (resized).jpgwipeout2 (resized).jpg
#1041 3 years ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

Wipe Out custom instruction apron cards. open to modifying if anyone thinks a slightly different design would be better.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Those are nice!

#1042 3 years ago

Any chance of an Evel Knievel set??

#1044 3 years ago

I did not thanks!!

#1045 3 years ago

I just ripped my Last Action Hero card. I looked through the list and didn't see any. Anyone have the one with the ticket on the card?

Thank you.

1 week later
#1046 3 years ago

Random longshot since they aren’t available anywhere. 1975 Bally Knockout please and thanks.

#1047 3 years ago

Is there any chance on getting some Munster's BW cards?

#1048 3 years ago
Quoted from Chicago1985:

There are some BW ones in this Munsters cards post https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only#post-5151225

#1049 3 years ago

Knockout

Instruction (resized).pngInstruction (resized).pnginfo (resized).pnginfo (resized).png
#1050 3 years ago
Quoted from Chicago1985:

The one's linked above look great. I had created a set that used real images of the cast instead of the cartooned version, so if you prefer that style, you are free to use mine. Well, two use real pics, the third uses a toy statue actually. Its a pdf, so should be ok to save as such and print without having to resize.

munsters.pdfmunsters.pdf

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods
Plastics
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts
Shooter rods
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
6,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Papillion, NE
$ 69.99
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,688 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/21 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.