(Topic ID: 249521)

Custom Apron Cards - (Printable Versions Only)

By Coindropper

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 1,028 posts
  • 196 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 56 minutes ago by Phoerber
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3,373 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

TMNT_SAA_RIGHT.pdf (PDF preview)
TMNT_SAA_LEFT.pdf (PDF preview)
Slide6.JPG
Slide5.JPG
Slide4.JPG
Slide3.JPG
Slide2.JPG
Slide1.JPG
MMPM SCORE CARD.pdf (PDF preview)
MMPM INSTRUCTION CARD.pdf (PDF preview)
COUNTDOWN SCORE.pdf (PDF preview)
COUNTDOWN INSTRUCTIONS.pdf (PDF preview)
8Ball-Instructions (resized).jpg
8Ball-FreePlay (resized).jpg
special force card combo.pdf (PDF preview)
special force card combo alt1.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1028 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 21.
#1001 14 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

What kind of paper and printer is best for these?

Im using a Canon imageclass.

amazon.com link »

I use it for mostly pinball artwork and stickers.

I use glossy paper, thin or thick.

Theres a cheaper Brother printer thats also pretty good but, its a bigger printer.

I wanted a smaller more compact wireless one.

#1002 14 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

What kind of paper and printer is best for these?

Here is what I use. Then I use an app on my phone called image size to size and print wirelessly.

Canon SELPHY CP1300 Wireless Compact Photo Printer with AirPrint and Mopria Device Printing, Black (2234C001) amazon.com link »

#1003 14 days ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Im using a Canon imageclass.

Quoted from Coindropper:

Canon SELPHY CP1300 Wireless Compact Photo Printer with AirPrint and Mopria Device Printing

$100-$279 to print a few cards for two machines is steep. I might just chance it at a pharmacy or Walmart or something. Thanks though.

#1004 14 days ago

I’ve printed instruction cards before at CVS/Walgreens/Rite Aid etc on photo paper. There’s probably more professional options but for $1 or whatever it was, it looks great and hard to beat the price.

#1005 13 days ago
Quoted from evileye:

I’ve printed instruction cards before at CVS/Walgreens/Rite Aid etc on photo paper. There’s probably more professional options but for $1 or whatever it was, it looks great and hard to beat the price.

i put mine on a 4x6 white background and print them out at Costco for less than $0.20 a piece

#1006 13 days ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Big Game
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

very nice, thank you!

#1007 13 days ago

Wow 25 post in one day, though new code was out. Great job coindropper

#1008 13 days ago
Quoted from evileye:

Watch out for Walmart - if there is a copyright symbol on the image somewhere, they won't give it to you without a signed release form. I learned that when trying to have them print some Gorgar cards. I submitted the order online and went to the store to pick them up, and they wouldn't release them to me.

#1009 13 days ago

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!
Those Big Game cards are terrific.
Nice job!

#1010 9 days ago

requesting Lectronamo and Flight 2000

#1011 8 days ago

I made some cards for my 4MBC if anyone is interested. Inspired by the play field art and updated instructions to reflect Free Play setup.

JPGs are attached, if you want the good stuff you can grab the uncompressed 300dpi .TIF files for print here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tXHVxfiveIes-E_MuNOyqAzZ1ewx3eR8/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vpPIgzQVEKdLtLfyiDkP0vU0jLJOOe-4/view?usp=sharing

4MBC_FreePlay-RED (resized).jpg4MBC_Instructions-RED (resized).jpg
#1012 7 days ago

Lectronamo

Slide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPG
#1013 7 days ago

Flight 2000

Slide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPG
#1014 7 days ago

Got the 4MBC cards printed at Office Depot on their fanciest paper (was still less than $1).

Was able to fit 2 sets on a single page, turned out pretty nice for a first attempt.
Here is a before and after, I think I may need to get a couple pieces of plastic cut for new covers...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1015 6 days ago

How about space station and/or Johnny Mnemonic?

#1016 4 days ago

Made 2 versions of color cards for Special Force this evening. Enjoy!

special force card combo alt1.pdfspecial force card combo.pdf
#1017 4 days ago

Sending them over for print, figured I'd share here as well.

Cards for 1977 Bally Eight Ball

Find the .TIF file here, includes Instructions card and Free Play cards for 3-ball and 5-ball play on 1 page:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p8IQjLUIDO1mNTt5mx3FAPnrPNfSo4m5/view?usp=sharing

Also realized the previous link for FMBC was dorked up, here's a .TIF file with 2 sets of cards on 1 page:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15iB39e3GxVjtriXbiTBQpgCEFa8QI47N/view?usp=sharing

8Ball-FreePlay (resized).jpg8Ball-Instructions (resized).jpg
#1018 4 days ago

coindropper - You sir are a true talent. I can't begin to thank you for all your efforts, is there a donation page for you? It feels like stealing, you know?

Dr. Dude is one I did not see here, is that one you'd consider doing? Thank you again, awesome work brother.

Pete

#1019 3 days ago

COUNT-DOWN 300dpi. I hope the OP doesn't mind other user created content in this thread. (I made this for my machine since no aftermarket customs were available and this should be considered a placeholder till Coindropper releases something better!) Suggestions on improvements welcomed!

COUNTDOWN INSTRUCTIONS.pdfCOUNTDOWN SCORE.pdf

#1020 3 days ago

MR. & MRS. PAC-MAN PINBALL 300 dpi. (I made this for my machine since no aftermarket customs were available and this should be considered a placeholder till Coindropper releases something better!) Suggestions on improvements welcomed!

MMPM INSTRUCTION CARD.pdfMMPM SCORE CARD.pdf

#1021 3 days ago

Dr. Dude

Slide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPG
#1022 3 days ago

How did you go with Rob Zombie Coindropper?

#1024 3 days ago

Stern TMNT
Stern Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

TMNT_SAA_LEFT.pdfTMNT_SAA_RIGHT.pdf
#1025 3 days ago

Shit my terrible memory, i downloaded and everything. It's the alcohol and drugs for sure. Oh well, can't have everything

#1026 3 days ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Dr. Dude[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Seriously nice work coindropper and thank you for the incentive for me to make some for my machines!

#1027 3 days ago
Quoted from 72Devilz:

Seriously nice work coindropper and thank you for the incentive for me to make some for my machines!

Thanks for posting your work! They all look fantastic!

#1028 56 minutes ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Thanks for posting your work! They all look fantastic!

coindropper - You sir are simply awesome. Great work on Dr. Dude!!!!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Massapequa, NY
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
There are 1028 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 21.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside