We're back!

After a disaster in our datacenter took down our server, we are now running Pinside on a brand new server. However, things may not work as expected as we are still polishing the playfield and adjusting some switches! We might be switching to maintenance mode a few times. Please see this forum topic for more info.

(Topic ID: 249521)

Custom Apron Cards - (Printable Versions Only)

By Coindropper

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,169 posts
  • 226 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by FLASHBALL
  • Topic is favorited by 435 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1169 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 24.
#801 1 year ago

Tales saved, thanks.

#802 1 year ago

Any cool dungeon and dragons apron cards?

#803 1 year ago

williams "Flash" would be great... thx.

#804 1 year ago

Awesome! Thank you!

#805 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Coindropper
Could you do some cards for Stargate?

Also, can put Williams palooka on the list
Coindropper ?

#806 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Also, can put Williams palooka on the list
Coindropper ?

Will do. I have a running list on all posts. Some are a bit more difficult depending on art that fits the theme being a available. Will do my best.

#807 1 year ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Will do. I have a running list on all posts. Some are a bit more difficult depending on art that fits the theme being a available. Will do my best.

Please pop on Quicksilver on your list

#808 1 year ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Please pop on Quicksilver on your list

It’s on the list. Will get more out ASAP.

#809 1 year ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

It’s on the list. Will get more out ASAP.

You da man!!

#810 1 year ago

Finally some nice Who Dunnit cards to put in my game. Thanks so much. Great work!

Also, those Shadow cards are epic.

#811 1 year ago

Coindropper Awesome cards! Can I put Gorgar on your list? Gorgar rocks!

#812 1 year ago

So I tried getting the Starwars cards printed at office Depot on photo paper. And the guy with working the counter said he would not print anything that had a Disney brand product on it. In fear of lawsuit. So just a heads up if you are having them printed at a brick and mortar store.

#813 1 year ago
Quoted from Waderade812:

So I tried getting the Starwars cards printed at office Depot on photo paper. And the guy with working the counter said he would not print anything that had a Disney brand product on it. In fear of lawsuit. So just a heads up if you are having them printed at a brick and mortar store.

Yeah. We have seen this same problem before, unfortunately.
Can you print them at a friends house?

#814 1 year ago

That's what I'm going to end up doing. I had the files on a thumb drive so I figured I'm here so why not.

I love that glossy photo paper.

#816 1 year ago

Patiently hoping you get to those Robo War cards if you get a chance, love your stuff...

#817 1 year ago

I made some new ones for black knight and torpedo alley.

BK Rules full size2 (resized).jpgTP RULE CARDS PRINT (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#818 1 year ago

Any chance you could throw something together for Lost in Space?

#819 1 year ago

This could be one of the best topics ever. I've used it so many times to print cards for my games. Great job OP!

#820 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

This could be one of the best topics ever. I've used it so many times to print cards for my games. Great job OP!

Very useful and for everyone, Plus all manufacturers are equal. No bickering

#821 1 year ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Any chance you are still working on some cards?

I'm looking for cards for;

Gottlieb stargate
Bally The Shadow
Williams Palooka
Gottlieb Big Top

#822 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Gottlieb stargate
Bally The Shadow
Williams Palooka
Gottlieb Big Top

Flick back through the last handful of pages, some really great Shadow cards were produced. The rest I'm not sure sorry.

#823 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Gottlieb stargate
Bally The Shadow
Williams Palooka
Gottlieb Big Top

The Shadow, can be found here.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/16#post-5486603

#824 1 year ago

You should do a new translite for the game with art similar to this. Cause we all know how bad the original translite is....like what was DE thinking.

Quoted from Pinstein:

I made some new ones for black knight and torpedo alley.[quoted image][quoted image]

#825 1 year ago
Quoted from ejacques:

You should do a new translite for the game with art similar to this. Cause we all know how bad the original translite is....like what was DE thinking.

That is a project I have started. It's kind of a tough one for me but anything is an improvement!

#826 1 year ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Flick back through the last handful of pages, some really great Shadow cards were produced. The rest I'm not sure sorry.

Sorry, I copy/pasted those titles from a text. I forgot to take "The Shadow" out. You guys are AWESOME for the help though!

#827 1 year ago

Neat! Definitely post a thread here when the time is right.....I love the game but can't stand the Backglass.

Quoted from Pinstein:

That is a project I have started. It's kind of a tough one for me but anything is an improvement!

#828 1 year ago

Just moved my World Cup Soccer over to Mom and Dad and noticed how faded the cards are. When you get a chance please add to your list. btw already using Sopranos and Star Wars cards on games at Mom and Dads. We all Thank You.

#829 1 year ago

Hi, is "Stranger Things" on your radar already?

#830 1 year ago

Is there anything for Tom?

#831 1 year ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

Is there anything for Tom?

I don't know who Tom is, but he can look through this thread for himself and see if there are custom cards for any games he owns.

#832 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

I don't know who Tom is

You know him! The guy with the Tiger Saw.

#833 1 year ago

Haha. If it was listed I wouldn't be asking. Thanks Richard.

1 week later
#839 1 year ago

anyone have any data east batman cards ?

#840 1 year ago

Are there any cool apron cards for Jack*Bot?

#841 1 year ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

Haha. If it was listed I wouldn't be asking. Thanks Richard.

The rest of this thread doesn't bear that out. There's many posts from people looking for cards that are listed in the first post.

#842 1 year ago

Would it be possible to add some cards for a World cup 94 pinball please?

#843 1 year ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

Hi, is "Stranger Things" on your radar already?

Totally looking forward to a Stranger Things

2 weeks later
#844 11 months ago

Williams Indiana Jones - Download the PDF version below!
The PDF resizing makes it look rough in the forum preview (because of the fine halftone details), but trust me, these will print nicely when you download them.
WilliamsIndianaJones_CustomRuleCards_AB.pdf
WilliamsIndianaJones_CustomRuleCards_AB.png

#845 11 months ago

Thank you for sharing AaronZOOM !

Those IJ cards looks amazing. And I really dig the PDF file with the cut marks and bleed area. Real professional approach!

Have you made cards for other machines I need to check out?

#846 11 months ago
Quoted from Phantasize:

Thank you for sharing AaronZOOM !
Those IJ cards looks amazing. And I really dig the PDF file with the cut marks and bleed area. Real professional approach!
Have you made cards for other machines I need to check out?

Thanks!
I'm a digital artist by trade, so things like crop marks and bleed areas are just ingrained in the way I do things.
Unfortunately, no, I haven't made cards for any other machines. I'd probably only make more if I owned the pins to put them in!

#847 11 months ago

Very nice

Thank you

#848 11 months ago

Challenge request Black Night Sword of Rage coin door image. Just purchased decal paper so far what I have created stinks.

#849 11 months ago

No love for Data East Playboy 35th?

#850 11 months ago

Stranger Things would be great.

There are 1169 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 24.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside