(Topic ID: 249521)

Custom Apron Cards - (Printable Versions Only)

By Coindropper

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,689 posts
  • 343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by bigfoot53
  • Topic is favorited by 695 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

amusment (resized).png
instructions (resized).png
3ball fp (resized).png
5 ball fp (resized).png
instruction 2 (resized).png
Jaws.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_1495 (resized).jpeg
INSTRUCTIONS (resized).jpg
Fathom Best 2 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7998998_0 (resized).png
S&S INS. (resized).png
S&S ART (resized).png
C42A7162-9861-468E-A3AB-C2F39A1E90B0 (resized).jpg
79D2C81D-8234-4244-8D56-AC9D5D3BE4AA (resized).jpg
bbq10 (resized).jpg
IMG_6586 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,689 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 34.
#751 4 years ago

Can I suggest Charlie's Angels the GTB sys 1?

#752 4 years ago

Awesome stuff!

#753 4 years ago
Quoted from jfrazie:

Awesome stuff!

Glad I sent you here. Coindropper did a great job.

#754 4 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Glad I sent you here. Coindropper did a great job.

Thanks again!
Huge improvement over what I have. Just gotta get the printing size worked out.
I searched the forum but sometimes it’s hit or miss depending on the keyword, etc.

#755 4 years ago
Quoted from jfrazie:

Thanks again!
Huge improvement over what I have. Just gotta get the printing size worked out.
I searched the forum but sometimes it’s hit or miss depending on the keyword, etc.

If you have a WiFi enabled printer, I suggest printing from your phone. There is a free app called “image size” that you can set the size in mm. I use 140x76 when I print.

Also, sorry to all for the delay with all of the requests. Things have been really busy with work, so I can’t pump them out quite like I started. Once things settle I should be able to get back to putting more time in. I’ve got most requests started, just have to finish them up. I type all of the cards, so finding fonts and lining everything up takes a lot more time than I would have thought. More to come soon, I promise.

#756 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

If you have a WiFi enabled printer, I suggest printing from your phone. There is a free app called “image size” that you can set the size in mm. I use 140x76 when I print.
Also, sorry to all for the delay with all of the requests. Things have been really busy with work, so I can’t pump them out quite like I started. Once things settle I should be able to get back to putting more time in. I’ve got most requests started, just have to finish them up. I type all of the cards, so finding fonts and lining everything up takes a lot more time than I would have thought. More to come soon, I promise.

It's super quality work so take your time... no rush at all and much appreciated.

#757 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Any chance for cards for a 1968 Williams student prince?

I can't find them anywhere

#758 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

They can be found here:
http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/

#759 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Yep, have this on the list. Will get these out ASAP. Still have a hefty backlog, but will be working on getting caught up.

#760 4 years ago

Thanks Coindropper, finally got my Sorcerer home to Australia from LA yesterday, i'll be printing up the cards for it over the next couple of days and will post some pics. You are Legend.

#761 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Dude, if someone doesn't need to say sorry it's you. Look on what you have provided so far... for free........
I myself am a big fan of your work and love it when someone adds effort into a community without getting any compensation for that.
Maybe it's an idea to let people make a donation to your paypal account. (Like one dollar per printed card, non-mandatory donation).

Also, maybe it's an idea to add a request list and work in progress list in your opening post?

#762 4 years ago

Bad Ass!!!!

KIMG0044 (resized).JPGKIMG0044 (resized).JPG
#763 4 years ago

Looks great. A local collector that host tournaments has Blackout, and we always have fun on that pin.

#764 4 years ago

Anyone have any custom Apron cards for Bally Rolling Stones?

#765 4 years ago

Any Xenon cards?

#766 4 years ago
pb34 (resized).jpgpb34 (resized).jpgpb35 (resized).jpgpb35 (resized).jpg
#767 4 years ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

Dude, if someone doesn't need to say sorry it's you. Look on what you have provided so far... for free........
I myself am a big fan of your work and love it when someone adds effort into a community without getting any compensation for that.
Maybe it's an idea to let people make a donation to your paypal account. (Like one dollar per printed card, non-mandatory donation).
Also, maybe it's an idea to add a request list and work in progress list in your opening post?

Appreciate that. Great idea on the progress report, I will see if I can add something like that without making the completed list links a jumbled mess. As for compensation, it’s enough when I see pics of games where someone is happy with how it turned out. I would also never take credit/compensation from someone else’s art. Hopefully they don’t mind that I use them like this.

#768 4 years ago

I am surprised there are no cards for The Shadow in here, so I have formally requested them.

#769 4 years ago

Just in case someone was not aware...

Many different apron cards are available here: http://www.pinballrebel.com/game/pins/card/card.htm

#770 4 years ago

Another excellent site if this one wasn’t mentioned already...

http://www.pinballcards.com/

#771 4 years ago

Was stated early in this thread that it is for free cards only. No donation required like those sites.

#772 4 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Was stated early in this thread that it is for free cards only. No donation required like those sites.

No donation is required there either. It’s just a suggestion.

1 week later
#773 4 years ago

Anyone have any interesting/custom cards for The Shadow?

#774 4 years ago

Rick and Morty

#775 4 years ago

The Shadow

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide18.JPGSlide18.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPG
#776 4 years ago

I don’t even own a Shadow pin and I want these cards. They are so cool!

#777 4 years ago

The Shadow Cards are excellent, thanks! Now the hard part - picking which ones to install!

#778 4 years ago

Really nice stuff. I like the creative art that gets away from images of the backglass and such.

Can you slide in a Free Play into the Gameshow card with the cartoon camera image.

I like mine to say free play on them

#779 4 years ago

I don’t even own a shadow and I think those are epic.

#780 4 years ago

Some of the best cards ever.

#781 4 years ago

Love to see Stern Star Wars.

#782 4 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

You'll have to wait until after some green-themed TWD Premium cards are finished! . And I asked long before you (hint,hint)

#783 4 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

He already did some amazing Star Wars ones - see post#639.

#784 4 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Just type what your looking for in "Find In Topic". In this case (Star Wars).
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/6#post-5181144

#786 4 years ago

Not sure how I missed them. Thanks everyone. Great stuff.

#787 4 years ago

I sold my Shadow a little while back, if I hadn’t these would be straight in... which says a lot given how much I liked the Aurich ones already there.

#788 4 years ago
CP-Fsq84 (resized).jpegCP-Fsq84 (resized).jpegTMtmCBRI (resized).jpegTMtmCBRI (resized).jpeg Added over 4 years ago:

These are formatted to print as 4 x 6 photos at Walmart for example. Then trim to size.

#789 4 years ago

Alien Poker

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide18.JPGSlide18.JPGSlide19.JPGSlide19.JPGSlide20.JPGSlide20.JPGSlide21.JPGSlide21.JPGSlide22.JPGSlide22.JPGSlide23.JPGSlide23.JPGSlide24.JPGSlide24.JPG
#790 4 years ago

Excellent work on all the cards you have done.
It is very much appreciated from all of us that don't have the talent to be able to do this.

#791 4 years ago

Perfect timing with the alien poker cards. With my Resto project about 3/4 done these will be a nice touch. Thanks a ton they look great.

#792 4 years ago

Hello Guys
wanted to share with you my custom cards for High Speed
hope you like it !

carte-1 (resized).jpgcarte-1 (resized).jpgcarte-2 (resized).jpgcarte-2 (resized).jpg
#794 4 years ago

BIG HURT

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPG
#795 4 years ago

Big Guns

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPG
#796 4 years ago

Rocky & Bullwinkle

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPG
#797 4 years ago

Who Dunnit

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPG
#798 4 years ago

Tales from the Crypt

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPG
#799 4 years ago

Bally Rolling Stones

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPG
#800 4 years ago

Rick & Morty - Probably going to be seeing a lot of these as the game evolves...

Slide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide15.JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

10,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

There are 1,689 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/16?hl=hawkeyexx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.