(Topic ID: 249521)

Custom Apron Cards - (Printable Versions Only)

By Coindropper

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,689 posts
  • 343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 days ago by bigfoot53
  • Topic is favorited by 696 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

amusment (resized).png
instructions (resized).png
3ball fp (resized).png
5 ball fp (resized).png
instruction 2 (resized).png
Jaws.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_1495 (resized).jpeg
INSTRUCTIONS (resized).jpg
Fathom Best 2 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7998998_0 (resized).png
S&S INS. (resized).png
S&S ART (resized).png
C42A7162-9861-468E-A3AB-C2F39A1E90B0 (resized).jpg
79D2C81D-8234-4244-8D56-AC9D5D3BE4AA (resized).jpg
bbq10 (resized).jpg
IMG_6586 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,689 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 34.
#701 4 years ago

Anyone got any custom Elvis apron cards? Thanks for the help!

#702 4 years ago

Can I request NBA Fastbreak?

#703 4 years ago

Are there any "nedry" style apron cards (Newman from seinfeld) that could be done for Jurassic park?

#704 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Are there any "nedry" style apron cards (Newman from seinfeld) that could be done for Jurassic park?

He made one for sure already. I printed it out but used a different one he did. Too many cool ones.

#705 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

@ Post no. 172

#706 4 years ago

How about Rocky & Bullwinkle

#707 4 years ago

Great work you do here, thanks. Do you have a set for bram stokers dracula?

#708 4 years ago

How about some "Rick and Morty". Someone's going to ask at some point.

#709 4 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

How about some "Rick and Morty". Someone's going to ask at some point.

Don't you need to know what the rules are to do a rules card?

#710 4 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Don't you need to know what the rules are to do a rules card?

You can get the background photo ready and add text at a later date.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#711 4 years ago

I really like the look and feel of your Firepower cards. Would you consider doing a set for Gorgar?

#712 4 years ago

These cards are great! Thanks for taking the time to do them.

Could I request Big Guns and Big Hurt?

#713 4 years ago
Quoted from TZ_Ryan:

Could I request Big Guns and Big Hurt?

So...go big or go home, then?

#714 4 years ago

Is coindropper Mia?

#715 4 years ago

Is there a trick to printing these correctly? Whenever I print them they are either giant or so small they won't work.

Would like to spruce up all my games with some custom cards but can't seem to get it right

Chris

#716 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Is there a trick to printing these correctly? Whenever I print them they are either giant or so small they won't work.

Would like to spruce up all my games with some custom cards but can't seem to get it right

Chris

Me too... I now go to Office Depot to the printing counter. I email them the links of the cards, directly from my laptop, while I'm there.

I bring in an exact card for them to use to size it properly. They can stack 3 different cards on 1 sheet of bright white, card stock, glossy paper or what ever you desire them to be on. Plus, I feel their printing equipment is superior quality to my home printer.

Kerry

#717 4 years ago

Chris

From the top of the first post:

UPDATE ON SIZING - carny_priest was nice enough to build an autohotkey script to auto resize cards per mfg. The link below are the instructions/downloads needed for the script:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/9#post-5216048

Use this link for card sizes per mfg:
http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/Card_sizes.htm

#718 4 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Is coindropper Mia?

Taking a well-deserved break?

#719 4 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

From the top of the first post:
UPDATE ON SIZING - carny_priest was nice enough to build an autohotkey script to auto resize cards per mfg. The link below are the instructions/downloads needed for the script:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/9#post-5216048
Use this link for card sizes per mfg:
http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/Card_sizes.htm

Hmmmm, that's pretty much Greek to me

I guess I shall suffer with plain cards. LOL

Chris

#720 4 years ago

There is a link in the first post to sizes in MM for each brand of machine mate. Just resize before you print using whatever software you use (paint.net here).

#721 4 years ago

Chris

I use the gimp (open source Photoshop) which has a "printing size" tool in the edit bar. It adjusts the dpi of the image up or down to the print size you want.

2 weeks later
#722 4 years ago

My first attempt fiddling around to make a custom instruction and pricing card for Funhouse. Just some riffs on elements I saw elsewhere on the forums.

FH Pricing Card (resized).pngFH Pricing Card (resized).pngFH Instruction Card (resized).pngFH Instruction Card (resized).png
#723 4 years ago

Good work.

#724 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

I use the gimp (open source Photoshop) which has a "printing size" tool in the edit bar. It adjusts the dpi of the image up or down to the print size you want.

Thanks. I will try to see if I can figure that out.

Thanks!

Chris

#725 4 years ago

Hello

Anyone got some Batman 66 cards to show.

Thanks.

#726 4 years ago

Great stuff. However, for my Williams Fire!, I use 5 balls instead of 3. Can you do these like this?

#727 4 years ago

Jokerz please?
Edit- nevermind. I found some nice ones.

#728 4 years ago

Anyone have cards for a 1968 Williams student prince?

#729 4 years ago

Great work. They look fantastic. Im redoing an Alien Poker right now and would love to see what you could do with that table .

#730 4 years ago

Somebody got some stranger things cards?

1 week later
#731 4 years ago

Bally Game Show

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPG
#732 4 years ago

Elvira's House of Horrors

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPG
#733 4 years ago

Fire (5 Ball Price Cards per request)

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPG
#734 4 years ago

The Simpsons Pinball Party

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide19.JPGSlide19.JPGSlide18.JPGSlide18.JPGSlide20.JPGSlide20.JPGSlide21.JPGSlide21.JPGSlide22.JPGSlide22.JPG
#735 4 years ago

Spy Hunter

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPG
#736 4 years ago

Star Wars Comic Edition (Backglass Variants)
Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPG

Slide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPG
#737 4 years ago

Coindropper... Nice to hear from ya!

Thanks for the awesome cards!

#738 4 years ago

Stern NBA

Slide1 (resized).JPGSlide1 (resized).JPGSlide10 (resized).JPGSlide10 (resized).JPGSlide11 (resized).JPGSlide11 (resized).JPGSlide12 (resized).JPGSlide12 (resized).JPGSlide13 (resized).JPGSlide13 (resized).JPGSlide14 (resized).JPGSlide14 (resized).JPGSlide15 (resized).JPGSlide15 (resized).JPGSlide2 (resized).JPGSlide2 (resized).JPGSlide3 (resized).JPGSlide3 (resized).JPGSlide4 (resized).JPGSlide4 (resized).JPGSlide5 (resized).JPGSlide5 (resized).JPGSlide6 (resized).JPGSlide6 (resized).JPGSlide7 (resized).JPGSlide7 (resized).JPGSlide8 (resized).JPGSlide8 (resized).JPGSlide9 (resized).JPGSlide9 (resized).JPG
#739 4 years ago

Any chance for Data East Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

#741 4 years ago

Fantastic work!

#742 4 years ago

Welcome back Coindropper, and thanks for the Spy Hunter (and all the rest).

#743 4 years ago

Perfect and thanks! BTW, I had searched for that but somehow didn't see it. Thanks again; looks awesome!

#744 4 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

How about Rocky & Bullwinkle

I second the rocky and Bullwinkle. I wish I was talented enough to make some.

#745 4 years ago

Some great work Sir. Thanks for that.

#746 4 years ago

I'm still hoping for some greenish ones for TWD premium. The pro got all the love and the few green ones out there I don't love

#747 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

I'm still hoping for some greenish ones for TWD premium. The pro got all the love and the few green ones out there I don't love

I'm still hoping someone can do a Williams student prince

#748 4 years ago

Can anyone make 1970 gottlieb groovy apron cards?

#749 4 years ago

Dude-You are the MAN!

Wow you did such a great job! I love the cards with different NBA regions across US. The colors are very vivid and bright and these will compliment my NBA apron nicely. I cannot thank you enough and you totally made my day-great work!

#750 4 years ago

Can I put forward Stern Quicksilver if it hasn’t already. Restoring one at the moment and would love to spruce up the apron.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Fresno, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Weeki Wachee, FL
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 22.50
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 14.00
There are 1,689 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/15?hl=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.