(Topic ID: 249521)

Custom Apron Cards - (Printable Versions Only)

By Coindropper

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,689 posts
  • 343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by bigfoot53
  • Topic is favorited by 696 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

amusment (resized).png
instructions (resized).png
3ball fp (resized).png
5 ball fp (resized).png
instruction 2 (resized).png
Jaws.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_1495 (resized).jpeg
INSTRUCTIONS (resized).jpg
Fathom Best 2 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7998998_0 (resized).png
S&S INS. (resized).png
S&S ART (resized).png
C42A7162-9861-468E-A3AB-C2F39A1E90B0 (resized).jpg
79D2C81D-8234-4244-8D56-AC9D5D3BE4AA (resized).jpg
bbq10 (resized).jpg
IMG_6586 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,689 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 34.
#651 4 years ago

Great work on the Grand Prix! We're about to put ours all back together! Perfect timing! Thanks!

#652 4 years ago

Oops. Found sinbad. Thx!!

#653 4 years ago

Black Knight 2000 could sure use some nice looking cards and I haven't found time to make any myself. The few custom ones out there are ... uninspiring. Looking forward to what you might be able to come up with!

#654 4 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Black Knight 2000 could sure use some nice looking cards and I haven't found time to make any myself. The few custom ones out there are ... uninspiring. Looking forward to what you might be able to come up with!

I’ll see what I can do. Added to the list.

#655 4 years ago

I am restoring a Game Plan Andromeda, any chance at generating some cards for that title? Thank you in advance...

#656 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Grand Prix (1976)

What's the story on the background image for this card? Looks rather violent.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#657 4 years ago

This is a great idea! Keep up the good work here!

#658 4 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

What's the story on the background image for this card? Looks rather violent.[quoted image]

So, yes it is dark and violent. It is a painting of Tom Pryce when he collided with a safety marshal named Frederik Jansen van Vuuren. Very tragic and unfortunate event that took both of their lives. It was during the time period and is just something I found interesting. It is dark for sure...

#659 4 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

I am restoring a Game Plan Andromeda, any chance at generating some cards for that title? Thank you in advance...

Sure thing, I will do my best to come up with something.

#660 4 years ago

Bally Atlantis

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPG
#661 4 years ago

What is the best way to format and print the cards with a MacBook? I tried to format the JP card on a 4X6 card but I lose part of the image when I try to fit on the card.

#662 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

What is the best way to format and print the cards with a MacBook? I tried to format the JP card on a 4X6 card but I lose part of the image when I try to fit on the card.

Not really familiar with Mac OS, but found this? Hopefully it will work for you?

http://osxdaily.com/2016/09/05/how-to-resize-photo-mac/

#663 4 years ago

Wizard of Oz w/Pricing (denominations as requested)

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPG
#664 4 years ago

Black Knight 2000

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPG
#665 4 years ago

Thanks for all your work!

#666 4 years ago

And i just love being post nr 666!

#667 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Wizard of Oz w/Pricing (denominations as requested)[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome! Thank you!!

#668 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Wizard of Oz w/Pricing (denominations as requested)[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Question, how do I go about printing these? The cards seem to be all on one page vs. the others that were individual.

#669 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Question, how do I go about printing these? The cards seem to be all on one page vs. the others that were individual.

These should be sized to print. The others are not. If you want large individual to resize, I can add them as well. Was just trying to make it easier since they are so much smaller.

#670 4 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

And i just love being post nr 666!

I'm guessing the Devil made you do it.

#671 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

These should be sized to print. The others are not. If you want large individual to resize, I can add them as well. Was just trying to make it easier since they are so much smaller.

Im just not sure how to get it to print one image vs. printing as an entire sheet?

#672 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Im just not sure how to get it to print one image vs. printing as an entire sheet?

Here are all of them separate. You will need to resize them to the correct sizing.

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide18.JPGSlide18.JPGSlide19.JPGSlide19.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide20.JPGSlide20.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPG
#673 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Here are all of them separate. You will need to resize them to the correct sizing.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you and sorry if I was too dumb to figure this out on my own...

Very appreciated!!!

#674 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Thank you and sorry if I was too dumb to figure this out on my own...
Very appreciated!!!

No worries at all.

#675 4 years ago

HARLEY DAVIDSON: Looking for Sega/Stern Harley apron cards. Thanks!

#676 4 years ago

Coindropper... I'd love to see your magic talent done for my Bally's Game Show.

Thank You!
Kerry

#677 4 years ago
Quoted from 94huskers1:

HARLEY DAVIDSON: Looking for Sega/Stern Harley apron cards. Thanks!

Added to the list.

Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Coindropper... I'd love to see your magic talent done for my Bally's Game Show.
Thank You!
Kerry

I’ll see what I can do.

#678 4 years ago

I have a Tales From the Crypt coming next week sometime Coindropper and i reckon you'd have fun doing cards for that title. The artwork is cool so i'd love it if you'd add that to the end of the list please.

#679 4 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I have a Tales From the Crypt coming next week sometime coindropper and i reckon you'd have fun doing cards for that title. The artwork is cool so i'd love it if you'd add that to the end of the list please.

Added to the list.

#680 4 years ago
Quoted from lowbeau67:

Fantastic thx for swpro comic art. very much appreciated!

Yes, I agree. Thanks for all of your hard work.

I’ve been searching for a decent quality pic of the SW Comic Premium backglass, because that Darth Vader artwork would look awesome printed on an apron card. So far I have only been able to find low quality pics from an angle, instead of straight on.

#681 4 years ago

They look great! Thx again

20191113_161327 (resized).jpg20191113_161327 (resized).jpg20191113_184449 (resized).jpg20191113_184449 (resized).jpg20191113_185116 (resized).jpg20191113_185116 (resized).jpg
#682 4 years ago
Quoted from No_Pickles:

Yes, I agree. Thanks for all of your hard work.
I’ve been searching for a decent quality pic of the SW Comic Premium backglass, because that Darth Vader artwork would look awesome printed on an apron card. So far I have only been able to find low quality pics from an angle, instead of straight on.

Yeah, I had the same problem. I’ll keep looking and add with the different art once I find them.

#683 4 years ago

Your cards look great and LOVE the fact that you don't have to resize them when printing! Awesome stuff.

#684 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Added to the list.

This is awesome - Love the Passion

#685 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Black Knight 2000

Awesome thanks so much!!

#686 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Yeah, I had the same problem. I’ll keep looking and add with the different art once I find them.

I don't know if the resolution will be too low to be useful, but I took the photo Stern has on their website, cut out the backglass part, and straightened out the perspective so it's not skewed. Maybe this will work until someone takes a good quality photo of their backglass?

StarWarsComicPremiumBackglass.pngStarWarsComicPremiumBackglass.png
#687 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

wonderful effort and work wish i had the ability thank you

#688 4 years ago

I'm still in the hunt for a couple of good looking green-tinged cards for my TWD Premium (hint,hint)

#689 4 years ago

Thank you fpr the Future Spa cards )) Very very nice :_)

#690 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

I'm still in the hunt for a couple of good looking green-tinged cards for my TWD Premium (hint,hint)

I’ll see what I can do.

#691 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

I’ll see what I can do.

Thanks for considering it!

#692 4 years ago

Guns N' Roses

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide12.JPG
#693 4 years ago

Andromeda

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide18.JPGSlide18.JPGSlide19.JPGSlide19.JPGSlide20.JPGSlide20.JPGSlide21.JPGSlide21.JPGSlide22.JPGSlide22.JPGSlide23.JPGSlide23.JPGSlide24.JPGSlide24.JPGSlide25.JPGSlide25.JPGSlide26.JPGSlide26.JPGSlide27.JPGSlide27.JPGSlide28.JPGSlide28.JPG
#694 4 years ago

Quick fix for JP

jurassicParkJeffGoldblumShirtless.jpgjurassicParkJeffGoldblumShirtless.jpg
#695 4 years ago

Who Dunnit could use some nice apron cards. I've seen what's available already and they're not great.

#696 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Andromeda[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

OUTSTANDING!!

#697 4 years ago

Awesome work on all of these. I might had missed it but is Simpsons Pinball Party in there anywhere? If not could it be done?

#698 4 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

Who Dunnit could use some nice apron cards. I've seen what's available already and they're not great.

I’ll add them to the list.

Quoted from LuckyDog317:

Awesome work on all of these. I might had missed it but is Simpsons Pinball Party in there anywhere? If not could it be done?

Added as well.

#699 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

I’ll add them to the list.

Awesome, thank you!

#700 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

The stern pinball website updated the comic art edition with a higher res image of the flyer, maybe that will be good enough quality?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 14.95
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts

$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Titusville, FL
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,689 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/14?hl=luckydog317 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.