(Topic ID: 249521)

Custom Apron Cards - (Printable Versions Only)

By Coindropper

5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 750 posts
  • 146 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by Flynnyfalcon
  • Topic is favorited by 255 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,600 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Slide15 (resized).JPG
Slide14 (resized).JPG
Slide13 (resized).JPG
Slide12 (resized).JPG
Slide11 (resized).JPG
Slide10 (resized).JPG
Slide9 (resized).JPG
Slide8 (resized).JPG
Slide7 (resized).JPG
Slide6 (resized).JPG
Slide5 (resized).JPG
Slide4 (resized).JPG
Slide3 (resized).JPG
Slide2 (resized).JPG
Slide1 (resized).JPG
Slide8.JPG

Topic index (key posts)

30 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 750 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 15.
#651 77 days ago

Great work on the Grand Prix! We're about to put ours all back together! Perfect timing! Thanks!

#652 77 days ago

Oops. Found sinbad. Thx!!

#653 76 days ago

Black Knight 2000 could sure use some nice looking cards and I haven't found time to make any myself. The few custom ones out there are ... uninspiring. Looking forward to what you might be able to come up with!

#654 76 days ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Black Knight 2000 could sure use some nice looking cards and I haven't found time to make any myself. The few custom ones out there are ... uninspiring. Looking forward to what you might be able to come up with!

I’ll see what I can do. Added to the list.

#655 76 days ago

I am restoring a Game Plan Andromeda, any chance at generating some cards for that title? Thank you in advance...

#656 76 days ago

What's the story on the background image for this card? Looks rather violent.

pasted_image (resized).png
#657 76 days ago

This is a great idea! Keep up the good work here!

#658 76 days ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

What's the story on the background image for this card? Looks rather violent.[quoted image]

So, yes it is dark and violent. It is a painting of Tom Pryce when he collided with a safety marshal named Frederik Jansen van Vuuren. Very tragic and unfortunate event that took both of their lives. It was during the time period and is just something I found interesting. It is dark for sure...

#659 76 days ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

I am restoring a Game Plan Andromeda, any chance at generating some cards for that title? Thank you in advance...

Sure thing, I will do my best to come up with something.

#660 75 days ago

Bally Atlantis

Slide1.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPG
#661 75 days ago

What is the best way to format and print the cards with a MacBook? I tried to format the JP card on a 4X6 card but I lose part of the image when I try to fit on the card.

#662 74 days ago
Quoted from marksf123:

What is the best way to format and print the cards with a MacBook? I tried to format the JP card on a 4X6 card but I lose part of the image when I try to fit on the card.

Not really familiar with Mac OS, but found this? Hopefully it will work for you?

http://osxdaily.com/2016/09/05/how-to-resize-photo-mac/

#663 71 days ago

Wizard of Oz w/Pricing (denominations as requested)

Slide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPG
#664 71 days ago

Black Knight 2000

Slide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPG
#665 71 days ago

Thanks for all your work!

#666 71 days ago

And i just love being post nr 666!

#667 71 days ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Wizard of Oz w/Pricing (denominations as requested)[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome! Thank you!!

#668 71 days ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Wizard of Oz w/Pricing (denominations as requested)[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Question, how do I go about printing these? The cards seem to be all on one page vs. the others that were individual.

#669 71 days ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Question, how do I go about printing these? The cards seem to be all on one page vs. the others that were individual.

These should be sized to print. The others are not. If you want large individual to resize, I can add them as well. Was just trying to make it easier since they are so much smaller.

#670 71 days ago
Quoted from jorro:

And i just love being post nr 666!

I'm guessing the Devil made you do it.

#671 70 days ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

These should be sized to print. The others are not. If you want large individual to resize, I can add them as well. Was just trying to make it easier since they are so much smaller.

Im just not sure how to get it to print one image vs. printing as an entire sheet?

#672 70 days ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Im just not sure how to get it to print one image vs. printing as an entire sheet?

Here are all of them separate. You will need to resize them to the correct sizing.

Slide1.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide18.JPGSlide19.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide20.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPG
#673 70 days ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Here are all of them separate. You will need to resize them to the correct sizing.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you and sorry if I was too dumb to figure this out on my own...

Very appreciated!!!

#674 70 days ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Thank you and sorry if I was too dumb to figure this out on my own...
Very appreciated!!!

No worries at all.

#675 69 days ago

HARLEY DAVIDSON: Looking for Sega/Stern Harley apron cards. Thanks!

#676 69 days ago

Coindropper... I'd love to see your magic talent done for my Bally's Game Show.

Thank You!
Kerry

#677 69 days ago
Quoted from 94huskers1:

HARLEY DAVIDSON: Looking for Sega/Stern Harley apron cards. Thanks!

Added to the list.

Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Coindropper... I'd love to see your magic talent done for my Bally's Game Show.
Thank You!
Kerry

I’ll see what I can do.

#678 69 days ago

I have a Tales From the Crypt coming next week sometime coindropper and i reckon you'd have fun doing cards for that title. The artwork is cool so i'd love it if you'd add that to the end of the list please.

#679 69 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

I have a Tales From the Crypt coming next week sometime coindropper and i reckon you'd have fun doing cards for that title. The artwork is cool so i'd love it if you'd add that to the end of the list please.

Added to the list.

#680 69 days ago
Quoted from lowbeau67:

Fantastic thx for swpro comic art. very much appreciated!

Yes, I agree. Thanks for all of your hard work.

I’ve been searching for a decent quality pic of the SW Comic Premium backglass, because that Darth Vader artwork would look awesome printed on an apron card. So far I have only been able to find low quality pics from an angle, instead of straight on.

#681 69 days ago

They look great! Thx again

20191113_161327 (resized).jpg20191113_184449 (resized).jpg20191113_185116 (resized).jpg
#682 69 days ago
Quoted from No_Pickles:

Yes, I agree. Thanks for all of your hard work.
I’ve been searching for a decent quality pic of the SW Comic Premium backglass, because that Darth Vader artwork would look awesome printed on an apron card. So far I have only been able to find low quality pics from an angle, instead of straight on.

Yeah, I had the same problem. I’ll keep looking and add with the different art once I find them.

#683 69 days ago

Your cards look great and LOVE the fact that you don't have to resize them when printing! Awesome stuff.

#684 69 days ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Added to the list.

This is awesome - Love the Passion

#685 68 days ago
#686 68 days ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Yeah, I had the same problem. I’ll keep looking and add with the different art once I find them.

I don't know if the resolution will be too low to be useful, but I took the photo Stern has on their website, cut out the backglass part, and straightened out the perspective so it's not skewed. Maybe this will work until someone takes a good quality photo of their backglass?

StarWarsComicPremiumBackglass.png
#687 68 days ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

wonderful effort and work wish i had the ability thank you

#688 68 days ago

I'm still in the hunt for a couple of good looking green-tinged cards for my TWD Premium (hint,hint)

#689 65 days ago

Thank you fpr the Future Spa cards )) Very very nice :_)

#690 65 days ago
Quoted from Manic:

I'm still in the hunt for a couple of good looking green-tinged cards for my TWD Premium (hint,hint)

I’ll see what I can do.

#691 65 days ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

I’ll see what I can do.

Thanks for considering it!

#692 64 days ago

Guns N' Roses

Slide1.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide12.JPG
#693 64 days ago

Andromeda

Slide1.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide18.JPGSlide19.JPGSlide20.JPGSlide21.JPGSlide22.JPGSlide23.JPGSlide24.JPGSlide25.JPGSlide26.JPGSlide27.JPGSlide28.JPG
#694 64 days ago

Quick fix for JP

jurassicParkJeffGoldblumShirtless.jpg
#695 64 days ago

Who Dunnit could use some nice apron cards. I've seen what's available already and they're not great.

#696 63 days ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Andromeda[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

OUTSTANDING!!

#697 63 days ago

Awesome work on all of these. I might had missed it but is Simpsons Pinball Party in there anywhere? If not could it be done?

#698 63 days ago
Quoted from pipes:

Who Dunnit could use some nice apron cards. I've seen what's available already and they're not great.

I’ll add them to the list.

Quoted from LuckyDog317:

Awesome work on all of these. I might had missed it but is Simpsons Pinball Party in there anywhere? If not could it be done?

Added as well.

#699 63 days ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

I’ll add them to the list.

Awesome, thank you!

#700 58 days ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

The stern pinball website updated the comic art edition with a higher res image of the flyer, maybe that will be good enough quality?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Leesport, PA
There are 750 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 15.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside