New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 249521)

Custom Apron Cards - (Printable Versions Only)

By Coindropper

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 1,045 posts
  • 200 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Scoot
  • Topic is favorited by 382 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3,381 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

wipeout2 (resized).jpg
wipeout Instructions (resized).jpg
StreetFighter2 (resized).jpg
Streetfighter Instructions (resized).jpg
cyclone2 (resized).jpg
cyclone instructions (resized).jpg
BoneBusters instructions (resized).png
BoneBusters (resized).png
TMNT_SAA_RIGHT.pdf (PDF preview)
TMNT_SAA_LEFT.pdf (PDF preview)
Slide6.JPG
Slide5.JPG
Slide4.JPG
Slide3.JPG
Slide2.JPG
Slide1.JPG

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1045 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 21.
#551 1 year ago

Doctor Who
(w/free play per request)

Slide1.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide18.JPGSlide19.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide20.JPGSlide21.JPGSlide22.JPGSlide23.JPGSlide24.JPGSlide25.JPGSlide26.JPGSlide27.JPGSlide28.JPGSlide29.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide30.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPG
#552 1 year ago

Flash Gordon

Slide1 (resized).JPGSlide10 (resized).JPGSlide11 (resized).JPGSlide12 (resized).JPGSlide13 (resized).JPGSlide14 (resized).JPGSlide15 (resized).JPGSlide16 (resized).JPGSlide2 (resized).JPGSlide3 (resized).JPGSlide4 (resized).JPGSlide5 (resized).JPGSlide6 (resized).JPGSlide7 (resized).JPGSlide8 (resized).JPGSlide9 (resized).JPG
#553 1 year ago

Robocop

Slide1.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPG
#554 1 year ago

Sinbad

Slide1.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPG
#555 1 year ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Having issues finding original Revenge from Mars (did it have one?) but Sinbad is almost done. Some of these haven’t turned out so great, so I’m trying to slow down and not rush as much.

Well, I feel kinda dumb. Havent played rfm in awhile, has had cover on it. I was so excited by yr other cards I didnt even look. So, no cards for mars. Thx

#556 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Well, I feel kinda dumb. Havent played rfm in awhile, has had cover on it. I was so excited by yr other cards I didnt even look. So, no cards for mars. Thx

I can still try to make some, just have never played it so have no bearings on where to start. Not sure about shape either, but I’ll give it a shot.

#558 1 year ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

I can still try to make some, just have never played it so have no bearings on where to start. Not sure about shape either, but I’ll give it a shot.

No, dont waste yr time, you have too much to do already!! Keep up the great work

#559 1 year ago

I am Thrilled, and amazed, every time I scroll through your work!

#560 1 year ago

Amazing work! Thanks for the Flash Gordon cards. They look awesome.

#561 1 year ago

Do you have cards for Farfalla?
Regular and free play.
It's a beautiful game.

#562 1 year ago

Bally Future Spa please ))

#563 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Do you have cards for Farfalla?
Regular and free play.
It's a beautiful game.

Quoted from taxmaster:

Bally Future Spa please ))

Will add both to the list.

#565 1 year ago

Stern Pirates of the Caribbean

Slide1.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide14.JPGSlide15.JPGSlide16.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide18.JPGSlide19.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide20.JPGSlide21.JPGSlide22.JPGSlide23.JPGSlide24.JPGSlide25.JPGSlide26.JPGSlide27.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPG
#566 1 year ago

Wow, nice job on the POTC - thank you!

#567 1 year ago

Looks like I'll be updating my POTC apron cards too. I like to have several sets and swap out about every 4 months. What's In You Game!

#568 1 year ago

Twister

Slide1.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPG
#569 1 year ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Twister[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those are awesome!

#570 1 year ago

Spanish Eyes

Slide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPG
#571 1 year ago

Torpedo Alley
Slide1.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPG

Slide11.JPGSlide9.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide8.JPG
#572 1 year ago

Fantastic, thanks for the Torpedo Alleys, Captain!

One thing: shouldn't it be "Destroy all three ships four times to *light* both Outlane Specials?

#573 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballer67:

Fantastic, thanks for the Torpedo Alleys, Captain!
One thing: shouldn't it be "Destroy all three ships four times to *light* both Outlane Specials?

oops. should be fixed.

#574 1 year ago

Deadpool - some new, some fixed font from the originals
Slide9.JPG

Slide7.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide13.JPGSlide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide14.JPG
#575 1 year ago

They're great. Any chance you could do one or two of them with pricing of $2 per game or 3 games for $5?
My mate has Deadpool on location and i'd like to make him a present.

#576 1 year ago

MSF? Maybe also do an alternate version with Young Frankenstein art?

#577 1 year ago

Awesome twister cards thank you
How about some pistol poker cards?

#578 1 year ago

Wow, I can't believe the amount of work you've done. Maybe I missed it, but has Blackout been created yet?

#579 1 year ago
Quoted from trk12fire:

Wow, I can't believe the amount of work you've done. Maybe I missed it, but has Blackout been created yet?

Page one has list

#580 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

They're great. Any chance you could do one or two of them with pricing of $2 per game or 3 games for $5?
My mate has Deadpool on location and i'd like to make him a present.

Slide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPG
#581 1 year ago
Quoted from metal-mods:

MSF? Maybe also do an alternate version with Young Frankenstein art?

I'll see what I can find. Added to the list.

Quoted from gameover1173:

How about some pistol poker cards?

Same, added to the list.

Quoted from trk12fire:

has Blackout been created yet?

Added to the list.

#582 1 year ago

Dialed In

Slide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPG
#583 1 year ago

Amazing work!
Can I request a ST:TNG and a Safe Cracker?

#584 1 year ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

Amazing work!
Can I request a ST:TNG and a Safe Cracker?

Sure thing. Added to the list.

#585 1 year ago

Could I request No Good Gofers?

#586 1 year ago

Would love to see some nice custom cards for Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle. Amazing looking game but the cards definitely leave something to be desired. Would like to see a better looking instruction card and a title card that doesn't have a massive list of the credits for who created the game and all that business.

#587 1 year ago

Sure thing, added to the list.

Quoted from cmack750:

Would love to see some nice custom cards for Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle. Amazing looking game but the cards definitely leave something to be desired. Would like to see a better looking instruction card and a title card that doesn't have a massive list of the credits for who created the game and all that business.

Added to the list.

#588 1 year ago

Awesome, have any for Cactus Canyon?

Cheers!

#589 1 year ago

Baywatch please!

Great looking cards man!

#590 1 year ago

Anything for GnR? Thanks.

#591 1 year ago

A lot of great cards to choose from here...

Any advice for type of paper to print on?

#592 1 year ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Awesome, have any for Cactus Canyon?
Cheers!

Added to the list.

Quoted from jorro:

Baywatch please!
Great looking cards man!

Added to the list.

Quoted from pinballjah:

Anything for GnR? Thanks.

Added to the list.

Quoted from Meegis:

A lot of great cards to choose from here...
Any advice for type of paper to print on?

Gloss photo paper is the best.

#593 1 year ago

Farfalla

Slide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPG
#594 1 year ago

Future Spa

Slide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPG
#595 1 year ago

Mary Shelley Frankenstein

Slide1.JPGSlide10.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide17.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPGSlide9.JPG
#596 1 year ago

Pistol Poker

Slide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPG
#597 1 year ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Farfalla[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Farfalla is amazing!

Thank you so much.

#598 1 year ago

Could I please request - Elvira House of Horrors - Thanks Jeff

#599 1 year ago
Quoted from jmatlack:

Could I please request - Elvira House of Horrors - Thanks Jeff

It’s Already on the list. If I could ask a favor? Can someone post a pic of the original that is legible? Can’t seem to find one that I can read.

#600 1 year ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

It’s Already on the list. If I could ask a favor? Can someone post a pic of the original that is legible? Can’t seem to find one that I can read.

Found it on Pinside of all places when searching for 'price' card.
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/elviras-house-of-horrors-premium/gallery

ab512571bc63e1c93824efddb3102b71e09b966c (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Wanted
There are 1045 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 21.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside