(Topic ID: 58330)

Custom AC/DC Jukebox Song List ready to ship.

By Arcade

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Psw757
  • Topic is favorited by 38 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

acdc_mockup.png
ac_dc_luci_girl.jpg
image.jpg
image-609.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_1668small.jpg
IMG_1646small.jpg
juke_box_hero_015.JPG
IMG_1614.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingnine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 10 years ago

I just checked out the new prototype this morning and it is looking better than the first one we did. Much better color rendition than the first pictured above. I should have it late this afternoon if all goes well.

As a side note that Leon mentioned. Not only did Stern cut the wood behind this to fit each song title length it is also cut to heigth. Songs that needed two lines of copy have more light height than ones that only need one. We got lucky with Dirty Deeds on accident lol. I decided to put the "Done Dirt Cheap" on the second line on a whim. It ended up being the best choice as the wooden cutout behind it was double heigth for the song we replaced. I can't believe we didn't pay attention to the wood cutouts a little more when we pulled it apart the first time and just got lucky with our layout. Usually it works the opposite way.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

If you could please clarify, are you selling the jukebox panel along With ROMs that reflect the song changes? Do the DMD graphics reflect the changes in the song titles, at least with respect to song selection? Will you produce custom versions in case I want some different song substitutions?
Thanks and sorry if this info is available in another thread.
Also, awesome work!

Only the panel is for sale. (we should have a price nailed down soon. Probably under $30 I'm guessing) While some people have used our version of the bin file (and we've done a couple of custom song requests) most are doing their own song revisions using oga83's wonderful program he made. It allows for custom graphics, animations and songs. I'm fairly good with graphics so I reproduced the graphic of the jukebox and had them produced professionaly with our new songs on it. If you want our bin file with the 3 songs Leon and I used pm him and he'll send it to you as well. If you don't like our song choices pm him that as well and we'll see if we can help you if you don't want to do it yourself. We've helped a few people like that earlier when we get the time. (make sure you send him the message and not me as it would just get confusing)

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

Could you post a Pinball Browser macro that reflects the changes in your bin file ?

Oga83, Leon has been out of town. What exactly are you looking for? He might know but I don't lol. How do I post a macro to reflect the changes?

1 week later
#39 10 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

I picked mine up from Arcade last Saturday. Simply put......awesome!
Thank you so much for making these. This is the perfect solution to my custom nodded software.
Now to get a new translite with the correct music?

I know right? We talked about it at the show. It would be soo much harder to do

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from gabegabegabe:

Could you print other band names on the Jukebox? I have a goal to remove every single ACDC song. The songs I will be replacing them with, will not all be from the same band.

Yes it is doable but a lot of work changing everything. Leon is right about those cut outs behind it. Not only are they cut out to the length and heigth, the LEDs are set to those specs as well.If you look at the pic you'll see our Girls Got Rhythm is slightly longer than the song it replaced an therefore isn't completely lit up. TNT is obviously the worst like he mentioned before.

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

Question for those that have altered the song list. Do the jackpot riffs in multiball now sound gratingly out of key with the new songs?

Not in the least bit.

1 year later
#68 9 years ago

Luci is copyrighted so not so sure about putting her on.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 49.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 29.95
$ 12.95
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingnine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-acdc-jukebox-hell-yes?tu=kingnine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.