(Topic ID: 58330)

Custom AC/DC Jukebox Song List ready to ship.

By Arcade

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Psw757
  • Topic is favorited by 37 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

acdc_mockup.png
ac_dc_luci_girl.jpg
image.jpg
image-609.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_1668small.jpg
IMG_1646small.jpg
juke_box_hero_015.JPG
IMG_1614.JPG

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago

How in the heck do you change the songs on the playlist? Who Made Who sounded great. Do you have to choose songs that have close to the same length? Can this be done on a pro?

#52 6 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

How in the heck do you change the songs on the playlist? Who Made Who sounded great. Do you have to choose songs that have close to the same length? Can this be done on a pro?

It is done with this marvelous program by oga83.
The thread is very long read, but being able to edit the bin files is some amazing stuff.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images
And yes this can be done on a pro and the songs must be the same length or edited to the same length as the originals.

#53 6 years ago

This is great...sent you a PM, definitely interested in picking this up now that I have a custom BIN file!

#54 6 years ago

Thanks. Just let me know what songs you need and I will get it printed up.

5 months later
#55 6 years ago

Just got my premium, I'm sure I'll be a customer.

#56 6 years ago

This is very easy to do without any plastics. Simply print the new card on a sheet of sticker paper. Remove the old plastic. Stick the new one on then reassemble the horns plastic over it. Looks original.

image-609.jpgimage.jpg

I made an empty template if anyone wants to fill their own songs into it and print it.

Here are the blanks:
image.jpg

#57 6 years ago

i was in the process of doing something exactly like this for mine. nice work. i havn't finalized my song changes yet, so I don't know exactly how i'm changing it up.

#58 6 years ago

True, you can make these as cheaply as you want.
However we are now using the water transfer paper with reverse printing so we can have the printing on the back side of the plastic along with the solid white backside. The result looks just like the actual Stern plastic.
On my last batch we were relying on our printing company who does a great job but sometimes can be trying to work with.
Now we can do single plastics at the drop of a hat with little to no wait time.
Of course if you have the time to do it all yourself, by all means go ahead. Sounds great.

5 months later
#59 5 years ago

Are you still making these? I would like to buy one (maybe 2) and find a copy of the bin file for rev 1.68

Thanks
Kris

#60 5 years ago

Yes. We now do them with waterslide decals so I can get them done to order instead of having to wait for enough people to order them in batches.
Just send me a PM and I can help you out.

2 weeks later
#61 5 years ago

Is this a decal that sticks over the existing one? I took off the 9 screws only to find the plastic seems to be stuck to the back panel (I have a Luci)....do I just need to flat head lift it a bit, or should it come right off?

#62 5 years ago

ah, it was glued...but it came off

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

ah, it was glued...but it came off

Glad you got it off. Mine was stuck to the black paint that Stern uses as well.
And yes, when I send you a new plastic, it is an entire replacement plastic with new text.
So if you ever go back to standard songs you can just put the original back in place.

#64 5 years ago

Luci is happy

ac_dc_luci_girl.jpg

#65 5 years ago

the ultimate mockup for a Luci

acdc_mockup.png
#66 5 years ago

Can someone help me put the songs together. ? A special pinball gift for a reward for helping a brother out...

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

Can someone help me put the songs together. ? A special pinball gift for a reward for helping a brother out...

What are you looking for exactly.
Shoot me a PM and I'll let you know what can be done.
Leon.

1 week later
#68 5 years ago

Luci is copyrighted so not so sure about putting her on.

5 months later
#69 5 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

All you need to do to change these out is remove the two screws on the back side of the rear panel that hold the plastic cover on the front in place. It will just pull right off.

IMG_1646small.jpg 207 KB

OK sorry for the noob question, but how in the H3LL do you get decent access to those 2 screws on the back of the play field. I was able to get them off, but I have no idea how I will get them back on as with the play field lifted on the rails it pretty much has to be done blind and to hold the nuts in place while getting the screws started seems like it will be impossible.

Do people actually lift the play field right out of the machine, and if so what is the process??

Advice from anyone please?

Thanks!

#70 5 years ago

No need to lift the playfield out, but it will require some feel on your part to line things up, if I remember correctly. You can do it!

7 months later
#71 4 years ago

Sorry for digging up an old thread!

I decided to hunt down a Back in Black LE and am wondering what needs to be done to change a few songs and do the jukebox mod? I don't want to mess up the flow of game by changing 2-3 songs.

Songs I would like to add are

Who made who
Shoot to Thrill

Songs that would be replaced
let there be rock
Whole lot of rosie

Thanks for the help and info!

#72 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Sorry for digging up an old thread!
I decided to hunt down a Back in Black LE and am wondering what needs to be done to change a few songs and do the jukebox mod? I don't want to mess up the flow of game by changing 2-3 songs.
Songs I would like to add are
Who made who
Shoot to Thrill
Songs that would be replaced
let there be rock
Whole lot of rosie
Thanks for the help and info!

I will be happy to help.
Are you wanting to do this yourself?

If so the two tracks you need to change out from inside Pinball Browser are:
306: Let there be Rock
311: Whole Lotta Rosie

Send me a PM if you need help or just want me to whip the file up for you.

#73 4 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

I will be happy to help.
Are you wanting to do this yourself?
If so the two tracks you need to change out from inside Pinball Browser are:
306: Let there be Rock
311: Whole Lotta Rosie
Send me a PM if you need help or just want me to whip the file up for you.

Well, I have to locate a machine first but it would be nice to do it myself however if it is really complicated I have a pinball guy who could probably do it for me if necessary.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Decals
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside