Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Pinash
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Or whoever did maintenance on my PinBot! I was starting to tackle adjusting the target bank, and noticed that the motor bracket screws were loose - almost falling-off loose. So naturally the first thing I did was tighten them down. Shortly after, I notice 4 screw tips sticking a couple of millimeters through the top of the playfield!! Guess they were loose for a reason. Replaced the screws with shorter ones and now I learn to live with 4 small holes in PunBot’s chest. Lesson learned about tightening loose screws before making sure they’re the correct length.

#2 1 year ago

Ah man,

Bummer. Sorry to hear that. That is a hard one.

#3 1 year ago

Ouch! Sorry man That sucks

#4 1 year ago

Talk about getting screwed... Sorry man. Thanks for the tip for the rest of us.

#5 1 year ago

I thought that I was going to disagree with the premise of your post based on the title. I was wrong. Curses on the previous owner!

#6 1 year ago

That's worthy of at least a severe beating to whoever did it.
Possibly keel hauling, or some other obscure terrifying torture.

#7 1 year ago

Good lesson for the rest of us.

#8 1 year ago

Jeeze, never would have considered that. That sucks

#9 1 year ago

Whoah that suck a lot. Good reminder for us all.

#10 1 year ago

Got me once. Good advice here

#11 1 year ago

yup, I am so nervous about putting (new) screws underneath the playfield that when I install them I will often cut the pointy tips off with my bolt cutters just in case. Sometimes they just look a little too close for comfort.

#12 1 year ago

Ouch! Take comfort knowing that this has bitten me more than once

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside