Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MC-Flyer-791x1024.jpg
100_0241.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 10 years ago

I'm NOT a fan of Reality Shows. To many people waste to much time watching that drivel and I can only see bad things coming from this. I know producers and what they look for in a Reality Show is drama, drama sells, if not real drama create some by any means possible even if it makes the people look like fools. Attracting more people to the hobby you say, sure that would be nice "IF" we had Bally and Williams and Gottleb pumping out thousands of new games a year but we don't. So where do all these new people get there games, from the limited amount that has been produced from past years and that means the price for these old entry level games would sky rocket, not to many newcomers and seasoned Pinheads can afford an $8000 NIB Stern. It's simple supply and demand.

I hope your right Josh.

#80 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Or follow a cool old guy on tech support.
LTG : )

I'd watch that. Just as long as they didn't show any shots of his back side as he bends over working on the game.

#81 10 years ago
Quoted from pinmanguy:

a bit of everything would be good to get a real insight on the hobby, follow someone opening a barcade, follow people supporting them, follow someone who does restores and sells from his garage, follow a designer. Just flick around through various people in the hobby. My girlfriend watches some design shows like this where they follow around 5-6 different design companies who work on houses and stuff.

Now that's the first good idea I've heard of for the show, show the WHOLE story.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/currently-casting-the-pinball-project?tu=mustangpaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.