Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MC-Flyer-791x1024.jpg
100_0241.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

It's $16/month total, and we have a friend with HBO who lets us borrow their password to watch True Blood on HBOGo. And husband has the house wired with AppleTV so we can stream anything else off the computer and watch almost anything we want between those options.
It's weird watching anything live now. I really like finding a show and watching all of them at once. We discovered Breaking Bad last weekend, and are now on season 4.
So, if there is a pinball reality show, make sure it's Hulu compatible.

Thumbs up for True Blood. Good show. Last episode kinda sucked. Wish they wouldn't have wasted the 2nd to the last season episode milking out the funeral.

3 weeks later
#201 10 years ago

i'll remake mine this week. 5 min is difficult for me since I talk a lot. Second video was 45 min. Was able to edit it down to 25 min.

#221 10 years ago

i'll work on mine this week.

See if I can somehow manage to cram it down to 5min. Hard to do when your a talker.

1 week later
#242 10 years ago

if this weekend is the cutoff, I won't be doing it. No way I can do it this weekend.

#244 10 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

it takes as much time to post here on pinside as it does to make a 3 minute video and up load it.
just saying.

Yea, well I can't make a video right now, i'm sick as hell.

#249 10 years ago

Wow, even with my cold I managed to cut a 3 min video. Cut it short before my voice dried out and went into a coughing fit. I think this was the only way I could shut up enough to make it less than 25 min.

10 months later
#284 9 years ago

wow, talk about an old thread still going. Forgot about this until I just saw it again.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/currently-casting-the-pinball-project?tu=captainneo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.