Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MC-Flyer-791x1024.jpg
100_0241.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DEWSHO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

This is awesome! I hope everyone submits a quick video regardless of quality, collection size e.t.c. If they see a large response we could get some more pinball on national television that would be sweet!!! I'll definitely submit one

My thoughts also. Recorded some stuff yesterday at our league. Just need to submit it.

Quoted from TigerLaw:

This is one of the rare occasions where I disagree with whysnow.

I see his point, but I also have to disagree with whysnow for once. He may very well be right, but I hope not. And in all honesty I could care less if they make fun of us. I have quite a thick skin. I even told them to send a crew up to Mad Rollin Pinball 2013 in my submission video. Sorry whysnow.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

do something like bite into a live fish while setting a high score or something!

I used to be a stuntman for a radio morning show . I probably should have done something like this. Oh well, maybe on the callback

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from PaulyB18:

Make sure they are around for setup... Comedy Gold from MRP 2012:
WhySnow: Don't let that pf glass touch the ground, I have heard that they shatter if there is a temp difference.
Paulyb18: Never heard of that, I call shenanigans <places glass on cement leaning against wall>.
1 minute later...
Crash
WhySnow: Pauly. wth, what happened...
Paulyb18: Don't ask.

HAHA That's funny as hell! That whysnow guy knows a thing or two.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from Fatsquatch:

Just don't come back crying when you're edited (or directed) to look like virgin losers

Wife and 3 kids..Check...No problem there.

Quoted from Fatsquatch:

who have no life outside of being a lame pinball-playing doofus.

Oh...I see what you mean. That is definitely me!

Quoted from Fatsquatch:

So have at it, attention whores

OK! Will do! Why the F@#& not. Who cares what people think of me anyway. Better start being a jerk to people. Starting with that whysnow asshole who didn't invite me to PAPA 16. F@#& that guy! And F@#& his stupid tournament!!

http://www.madrollinpinball.com/

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

I know the production company was glued to the PAPA TV coverage of PAPA 16 all day today.

You are in that close of contact with them? I think it's great that you are helping to try and get this off the ground Josh. And I hope they get a big response.

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

And perhaps we could resurge back to the days where it's not JUST Stern as the only serious pinball manufacturer

This is what I was hoping for. A LONG shot to say the least. But well worth dreaming about! My only concern is how drab my submission will be compared to centerflank and his wazoo trick.

#51 10 years ago

Biiiiyatch!!!!! Somehow forgot all about her. Think we found our stars of the show.

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

We're in constant contact with the production company, and have signed a contract with them to be a partner in the development of the show, should it ever get enough traction to get off the ground.
I'll be reviewing submission videos with them, along with developing the format for the potential tournaments that will take place.
Hopefully there will be enough submission videos to review, that they will want to proceed with the next steps in the process.
Josh

Good to hear. So how long do we have to get video in? I recorded some stuff but when I converted it to an acceptable format (screw you iphone) it flipped it. I always was more of an audio person
Hope to re-record later this week.

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

Not sure how long they will have this up, but hopefully at least a few weeks.
I just received access today from the production company to be able to view submissions. Looks like there have been 6 so far. Keep them coming!
Josh

Once Neo gets his edited down from 22 minutes to 5 I'm sure you'll get his.

#82 10 years ago

Submitted my video today. With a background in radio it was very hard to submit something with so many "uhs" and "uhms".

And to answer my own question from earlier in the thread about deadlines...I saw this on the submission site today. ""There is no submission deadline as we are accepting tapes on an ongoing basis. However, the earlier you get a tape in (preferably by October 1, 2013), the sooner you'll be under consideration.""

#85 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I just posted a video of me porking the wife on top of congo. It wasn't my best performance but I gave it my best shot.

3-5 minutes probably was your best performance

#95 10 years ago
Quoted from jardine:

Pics or it didn't happen!

Video or it didn't happen.

#111 10 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh crap forgot to put my email address

I did the same thing. But then again they didn't ask for it. Still wish I would have put it on there.

#116 10 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Maybe they left it out originally and added it in later.

Sneaky bastards. They must have added it because I know for a fact it was not there earlier. Oh well, if they are serious they have our phone #'s.

Quoted from PinbarnPaul:

If this project actually takes off and becomes something, I can only see the price of games blasting even further out of my reach.

Possibly. Or it could show possible investors that there is a big market for machines and spur a new golden era of pinball.

#132 10 years ago
Quoted from DnDPins:

I think we should all submit a video...you can always say no if you are selected

This was my thinking as well. I would probably never be able to accept a spot on the show due to work and family....

Quoted from DnDPins:

this could bring more $ to tournaments and get the operators putting machines out again. Before the World Series of Poker, I hardly knew anyone who played Texas hold-em, now that's all you can get people to play.

...but this was what I was hoping too. Longshot I know, but well worth taking a few minutes to make a video.

#143 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

I think they're still trying to decide if there's enough interesting personalities to even do the show.

Damnit ralphwiggum, get your tape in!!

#147 10 years ago
Quoted from PinbarnPaul:

drama or friction between my wife and I

Shouldn't be hard to find in any marriage. The wife and I are knockdown dragout brutal with each other. But then it passes and nothing is left to brew or fester, it's all out in the open.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 130.00
Electronics
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DEWSHO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/currently-casting-the-pinball-project?tu=DEWSHO and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.