Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MC-Flyer-791x1024.jpg
100_0241.JPG

There are 315 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
#300 9 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

This could be just the thing to push pinball back into the mainstream.
I hope this does well.

#301 9 years ago

I really should have been naked when I filmed my vid.

#302 9 years ago

If they really want a good show they should just get that guy from TNT amusements and do an "American Chopper" type show with pinball restorations, I'd watch the shit outta that.

#303 9 years ago
Quoted from NextoPin:

If they really want a good show they should just get that guy from TNT amusements and do an "American Chopper" type show with pinball restorations, I'd watch the shit outta that.

I think they are working on a show and they made some pilots.

#304 9 years ago

They tried, but I'm pretty sure that project died.

Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

I think they are working on a show and they made some pilots.

#305 9 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

They tried, but I'm pretty sure that project died.

Too bad, that guy is a riot, especially with the employees and throwing pins off the roof, seems like it would have been a great show.

#306 9 years ago
Quoted from NextoPin:

that guy is a riot, especially with the employees and throwing pins off the roof, seems like it would have been a great show.

I REALLY hope that's sarcasm

#307 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I REALLY hope that's sarcasm

No, I didn't intend it to be. Maybe I'm missing something. I just watched some of his videos online and thought he was entertaining.

#308 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

especially with the employees and throwing pins off the roof

There's nothing funny about destroying pinball machines. Yea yea I know, someone will chime in and defend him with "oh but those machines were rotted, nobody would have done anything with them". May have been true many years ago, but today I'm sure anyone would have paid good money for parts from any one of those machines (especially the indy 500), or maybe even buy the whole machine and restore it. Hell, you can have a beat up space shuttle or a whirlwind, and you'll likely get 20 people chiming in to save it if you announce in a thread you're parting it out (one less pinball in existence)

#309 9 years ago

Agreed, but I still think a pinball restoration show would fair better and do more for the hobby than some survivor/vote off type show, and this guy seems entertaining and very knowledgeable.

#310 9 years ago

Please, I beg, no I implore, no more Survivor/vote off type shows! I've lost too many brain cells already

#311 9 years ago

Sounds to me like it will be a junk-find / restoration type of show with pinball as the thing that sets it apart from the other shows of those type.

#312 9 years ago
Quoted from tsveng:

Sounds to me like it will be a junk-find / restoration type of show with pinball as the thing that sets it apart from the other shows of those type.

that sounds like what TNT guys are trying to get on tv.

3 years later
3 weeks later
#315 6 years ago
Quoted from Eddie:

Whatever became of this?

Nothing. Everything ended up DOA.

We did get this sizzle reel out of one of the production companies:

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball
Led
Tools
Pincoder Store
Tools
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff
Cabinet parts
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 150.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop
Displays
Playfields
Troxel Repair
Playfields
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 130.00
Electronics
KAHR.US Circuits
Electronics
There are 315 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/currently-casting-the-pinball-project/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.