New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 29599)

Current Value of Bally World Cup Soccer '94?

By tbmi

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by triumph
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

After posting that I was looking to trade my RBION for a World Cup Soccer plus cash, I suddenly realized that I have no clue what WCS's are going for these days. It's been a while since I last pursued one and, like all other machines, I'm sure it has increased in value by a lot.

So I'm looking to get some ideas on what to expect price-wise for one.

#2 7 years ago

Depends on condition of course. 1k and up.

#3 7 years ago

1300-1800 with the soccer ball and motor being the biggest item. A bad ball with a noisy motor will bring the value down. I think saying 1500 for an average working condition game is a fair price. I think if you find a near mint game (which I have not seen in a long long time), you'll be in the 2k range easily

#4 7 years ago

I always give a little difference between cash price and trade value.

I'd say the trade value on a clean working 100% WCS is in the 1600-2000 range.

So if it's a really nice condition $2000 trade value I'd probably pay 1700-1800 cash for it.

#5 7 years ago

I sold a near mint one with a clear coated pf for 2.4k about 4 months ago.

Good luck with your trades!

#6 7 years ago

1200-1400 for one in good condition.

#7 7 years ago

$1800+ for a nice shopped example, I can see this game going well over 2K - once people actually realize what a good game it is and look past the cartoon dog on the backglass. Its not the deepest game but its got good flow, cool toys and can be challenging especially at PAPA.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from exflexer:

1200-1400 for one in good condition.

Maybe that's what they go for in Pittsburgh, but around here, that's what the pin was selling for two years ago.

#9 7 years ago

$800 to $1800 in florida, condition being the factor.

#10 7 years ago

any DMD under 1k seems pretty obsolete these days - if you are finding WCS for $800 I'd jump on it

#11 7 years ago

Yea mine has a new soccer ball and motor, is clean as a whistle, is in pretty good shape not a collector piece but i would say above a "players" piece, and cliffys. I would value it at $1800

#12 7 years ago

Thanks everyone! This info is helpful.

#13 7 years ago

Any body with a working WCS for under 1000, let me know. I will buy them all. That is a very good game!

#14 7 years ago

I paid 1500 for mine 1 1/2 years ago. It was in great shape all around. Only issues were a few burnt out bulbs. Great game, highly underrated. Good bang for the Buck!

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from pdman:

I paid 1500 for mine 1 1/2 years ago. It was in great shape all around. Only issues were a few burnt out bulbs. Great game, highly underrated. Good bang for the Buck!

1.5 years ago.....so that means it's worth about $3000 now

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Any body with a working WCS for under 1000, let me know. I will buy them all. That is a very good game!

You can say that again, pdman. Paid $1,400 for mine about 1 1/2 years ago. Not flawless, but very good condition all around. Not at all interested in parting with it because it's too much fun. MAYBE I could find another one nearby in similar condition for <$2,000. But then again, maybe not.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 350.00
Boards
Pinball Basement
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside