Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 122 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by BRONX
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220324_143832.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4337 (resized).JPG
    20220925_164454 (resized).jpg
    20220925_164634 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_9503 (resized).jpg
    20220424_083323_resized (resized).jpg
    D32E32C1-8698-4641-9A65-ADFDC0F16F42 (resized).jpeg
    FBC87A0C-4B37-4256-B0BE-49B1ADA1955A (resized).jpeg
    8E7EF8CA-90DC-4A78-AC55-604D462E2680 (resized).jpeg
    4ADD8DD4-3E69-486E-B71E-6CC680FC471F (resized).jpeg
    F860E71E-3627-4C99-9612-B8A4264F0B66 (resized).jpeg
    20220325_121731 (resized).jpg
    20220809_171144_resized (resized).jpg
    There are 122 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 1 year ago

True 2 Player AABs where balls can be accumulated
    Chicago Coin: Hula Hula
    Chicago Coin: Firecracker
    Chicago Coin: Mustang
    Gottlieb: Sea Side (Italian)
    Gottlieb: Big Jack (Italian)
    I have many EM trading pieces..

#52 1 year ago

A Gottlieb TKO. Also a Star Jet would be a nice find.

#53 1 year ago

bally six shooter gottlieb surfer gottlieb card whiz williams summer time and a bally big day!

#54 1 year ago
    Quoted from TwinDavid:

Bally See Saw
    WMS 4 Roses
    GTB Kings and Queens
    WMS 3 Coins
    GTB Gigi

I’m really debating on letting go of one of my machines due to lack of room after picking up a Lucky Hand. My 3 Coins would probably be the one because I’m into 70s EMs and not as much the earlier pins.

Let me know what you think if you might be interested. I bought it on eBay in March 2021 for pretty cheap because it had been sitting for decades.

Danny

#55 1 year ago
    Quoted from BRONX:

Judoratt. That TeamOne looks Brand new, I'm assuming reproduction backglass?

I don't think that glass has been reproduced. Just a gem mint copy all around. I once had one this nice for about 20 minutes.
    Bought it at a show, and immediately traded it for a woodrail.

#56 1 year ago

Ok I will add 1977 Gottlieb kicker to the list. I did some research and it seems the machine is pretty much a clone of TeamOne. Kicker was the Italy export version of TeamOne. The only difference I see is the backglass says kicker and not team one. I'm sure if someone digs deeper and removes the ball arch and cleans up the dust in there, the playfield will be stamped kicker.

#57 1 year ago

gemini
    fire queen
    double-up
    gemini
    gemini

#58 1 year ago
    Quoted from BRONX:

Ok I will add 1977 Gottlieb kicker to the list. I did some research and it seems the machine is pretty much a clone of TeamOne. Kicker was the Italy export version of TeamOne. The only difference I see is the backglass says kicker and not team one. I'm sure if someone digs deeper and removes the ball arch and cleans up the dust in there, the playfield will be stamped kicker.

Both game names are screened onto the playfield. They are the same. Zoom in on the photo posted earlier by @pinhead52.
    The backglass also does not display the word "WOW" on the extra ball flags.

#59 1 year ago

So Borg Dog, what do you think's more likely - finding a Gemini, or finding a Space Walk?

#60 1 year ago
    Quoted from paulace:

So Borg Dog, what do you think's more likely - finding a Gemini, or finding a Space Walk?

Space Walk maybe. not sure rarely see either

#61 1 year ago
    Quoted from ZooDude:

I like your style man! Don't see to may Caille games come up, pricey when they do.
    Good luck finding some of those titles, post pics of them if you do!
    B

"Man"?......careful she doesn't kick your butt. Her old collection is second to none, [at least that I've seen] can't wait to see if we get an Ottawa show in 2023 to see it again.

#62 1 year ago
    Quoted from paulace:

Anything is possible!

IMG_9503 (resized).jpgIMG_9503 (resized).jpg
    #63 1 year ago

Oh Tyamry, you're killin' me! How long have you had that Space Walk?

Don't tell me you have a Gemini hiding in there too!

#64 1 year ago

Wow, great question!

1. Bigfoot
    2. Mermaid
    3. Vampire
    4. Race way
    5. Knockout

John

#65 1 year ago
    Quoted from paulace:

Tyamry has a exceptional EM collection!!!!

#66 1 year ago
    Quoted from BRONX:

Judoratt. That TeamOne looks Brand new, I'm assuming reproduction backglass?

BG Resto back glass $2k firm low plays, plays exceptionally

#67 1 year ago
    Quoted from Judoratt:

I have the Team One you want. But it’s not cheap.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's got to be one of the nicest Team Ones out there. Hope this one stays as a Team One!

#68 1 year ago
    Quoted from Judoratt:

I have the Team One you want. But it’s not cheap.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's got to be one of the nicest Team Ones out there. Hope this one stays as a Team One!

Only a few games on my wish list:
    GTB High Hand
    Bally Double Up

#69 1 year ago
    Quoted from Judoratt:

BG Resto back glass $2k firm low plays, plays exceptionally

Plays just like that Wizard you have...

#70 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tyamry:

Anything is possible![quoted image]

Nice (Brazilian) SpaceWalk!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #71 1 year ago

What will be the most economical way to ship that gorgeous TeamOne located in Washington state into Hamilton Ontario Canada a.k.a steel capital of Canada or the waterfall capital of the world??? It's just not feasible for me to drive down, I would if that gorgeous beautiful Seattle weather girl will come back with me to start a new life with me in Canada ;0P
    As for TeamOne I like the theme, as for the Seattle weather woman, I like her too...

As for the rarity of Gemini vs spacewalk. I never seen any? Spacewalk does have s s equivalent in Countdown, so in theory Gemini is more rare because it's the only variant to the best of my knowledge.

#72 1 year ago

There is a Gemini near Pittsburgh at Pinball Perfection that I play whenever I'm up that way. I've never seen a Space Walk anywhere. Usually the SS version has slightly (or sometimes not so slightly) different rules than its EM counterpart. Sometimes, like on Joker Poker, I like the SS rules better. I don't know about Countdown vs. Space Walk.

According to ipdb, Gottlieb made 300 Geminis and 217 Space Walks, but who knows how many of each are left.

#73 1 year ago
    Quoted from BRONX:

What will be the most economical way to ship that gorgeous TeamOne located in Washington state into Hamilton Ontario Canada a.k.a steel capital of Canada or the waterfall capital of the world??? It's just not feasible for me to drive down, I would if that gorgeous beautiful Seattle weather girl will come back with me to start a new life with me in Canada ;0P
    As for TeamOne I like the theme, as for the Seattle weather woman, I like her too...
    As for the rarity of Gemini vs spacewalk. I never seen any? Spacewalk does have s s equivalent in Countdown, so in theory Gemini is more rare because it's the only variant to the best of my knowledge.

Have it shipped to Girad OH (arcade there could hold it for you). Then drive down and pick it up... Probably $600 to ship

#74 1 year ago

pinhead52 I'm not sure what the idiotic Canadian customs officers will treat a used pinball game in duties, and red tape costs. Never done it before. Another factor is the ridiculous exchange rate between Cdn and USA Buckaroos. It's going to be expensive.

Ok back to the rarity of Gemini, Space walk, tko, etc.... And how many have survived vs new dog food What is more important when it comes to a possible collectable... The supply or demand??? I noticed in the pinball world as soon as something is rare the price hits the moon. For ex. This Gemini(never seen or played) is fetching $7500usd+++ only 300 made. Centigrade 37 in which is a proven winner and supper dupper fun fetches $2500usd+++ in amazing shape but 1600 made, same goes with Jacks Open and ElDorado but with almost 3000 made. If El Dorado, jacks open or centigrade 37 were only produced in limited quantities of 125, 217 or 300 like tko, space walk or Gemini would they be fetching $75,000 usd+++ in prestige shape??? For me it's about the game play, rule set and space. I'm sure out there in the world sits a 1985 Chevrolet Chevette garage kept, no mileage, factory new, in show room condition but does that mean it will fetch $2mil +++ ??? I don't think so. I think the rarity of a pinball game shouldn't be a main factor in my opinion. Unless Gemini, tko or spacewalk are incredible plays like centigrade 37, jacks open or Atlantis .

I hope this white rose pinball show in a few weeks has a good e.m turnout. Never been to a pinball show before. Like to see new titles

#75 1 year ago

And who knows, this top 5 list might change after my first pinball show

#76 1 year ago
    Quoted from paulace:

DB62 - I have access to a Slick Chick at an arcade near here - that's a great game. One of my favorites in the whole arcade! I see them for sale every so often, usually for between 1K and 1.5K.
    In fact, here's one: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/141327

Quoted from paulace:

DB62 - I have access to a Slick Chick at an arcade near here - that's a great game. One of my favorites in the whole arcade! I see them for sale every so often, usually for between 1K and 1.5K.
    In fact, here's one: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/141327

Thanks, I appreciate that!

#77 1 year ago
    Quoted from BRONX:

I hope this white rose pinball show in a few weeks has a good e.m turnout. Never been to a pinball show before. Like to see new titles

White Rose is heavy on EMs, which is why it’s my favorite show. It has EMs ranging from woodrails to the ‘70s late EMs.

#78 1 year ago
    Quoted from guard:

"Man"?......careful she doesn't kick your butt. Her old collection is second to none, [at least that I've seen] can't wait to see if we get an Ottawa show in 2023 to see it again.

Honest mistake, no offense intended, just didn't pay close attention.
    B

#79 1 year ago

El Dorado
    Centigrade 37
    Abra Ca Dabra
    Jacks Open
    El Dorado again!

#80 1 year ago
    Quoted from ZooDude:

Honest mistake, no offense intended, just didn't pay close attention.
    B

I'm sure she would take none....nice lady, and let's be honest, not a lot of old coin-op collectors are women.

I have my EM top 5 wish list.....these 4 plus a minty Delta Queen in the shed to be fixed up this winter sometime.
    (Including AA just because it's really just a solid state EM......kinda like Led Zeppelin.

20220925_164454 (resized).jpg20220925_164454 (resized).jpg20220925_164634 (resized).jpg20220925_164634 (resized).jpg
    #81 1 year ago

Yeah, Blue Note is another tough-to-find game - only made 229 of those. Haven't found one in the wild to play yet. And only 375 of the Hit the Decks were made. You must like John Osborne.

#82 1 year ago

@paulace. @guard.

I remember I was at guard place in March or April. I got a chance to play his hit the deck & Blue note. Blue note was a real fun player, hit the deck just didn't grab me? Maybe I need more time on it ! Big hit was down that night I think he was changing rubbers, cleaning and making it better but I really wanted to try it. Blue note is great.
    Guard has very interesting collection, a neat place indeed.
    Hey Guard let me know if big hit is for sale please. :0P

#83 1 year ago

Hi every body.
    Oxo Williams
    Dragon Interflip
    Totem Electromatic Brasil
    Sky fly Europlay Italie
    Mermaid.
    Good day .

#84 1 year ago
    Quoted from paulace:

Mine are not hiding in my gameroom !

IMG_4337 (resized).JPGIMG_4337 (resized).JPG

#85 1 year ago

I've seen photos of your collection before kangourou - I'm trying very hard not to hate you, mon ami.

#86 1 year ago

Order doesn't matter, it's just a numbered list... And more than 5:

1. Bally Black Jack
    2. Bally Hokus Pokus
    3. Gottlieb Orbit
    4. Bally Freedom... Pop bumper in the middle of flippers early version
    5. Bally Sky Rocket
    6. Bally Boomerang
    7. Bally Hang Glider
    8. Gottlieb Scuba
    9. Bally Quarterback
    10. Bally Bon Voyage

#87 1 year ago

That's the first time I've seen Orbit on someone's list. That looks like a fun game - never played one.

#88 1 year ago

1) Gemini
    2) rocket 3
    3) Teachers Pet
    4) slick chick
    5) hit the deck

Very nice to see everyone’s em games

#89 1 year ago
    Quoted from paulace:

I've seen photos of your collection before kangourou - I'm trying very hard not to hate you, mon ami.

#90 1 year ago
    Quoted from BRONX:

Theres a soccer player in the backglass that looks exactly like Jay Leno, lol.

Player #2 or #4?

My want list included
    Space Walk
    Gemini
    Flying Turns
    Black Gold
    North Star

Only one is likely to ever come true

#91 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

Player #2 or #4?
    My want list included
    Space Walk
    Gemini
    Wild Card
    Black Gold
    North Star

player2

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #92 1 year ago

Top 5 owned:

1. Freedom prototype
    2. Skyrocket
    3. Pop-A-Card
    4. & 5. Out of Sight/Old Chicago/Flipper Fair/Diamond Jack can't decide which

Top 5 wanted:

1. Astro
    2. Sonic Joker's Wild
    3. Zaccaria Ski Jump
    4. Zaccaria Supersonic
    5. Bally Round-Up

#93 1 year ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

Top 5 owned:
    1. Freedom prototype
    2. Skyrocket
    3. Pop-A-Card
    Top 5 wanted:
    1. Astro
    2. Sonic Joker's Wild
    3. Zaccaria Ski Jump
    4. Zaccaria Supersonic
    5. Bally Round-Up

Having been to your place many times I would help fund you if you were to find Supersonic if that could be at your arcade it would be awesome

But top 5 owned:

Strange world
    El dorado
    Centigrade 37
    Blue Note
    Mata Hari EM

#94 1 year ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

Top 5 owned:
    1. Freedom prototype
    2. Skyrocket
    3. Pop-A-Card
    Top 5 wanted:
    1. Astro
    2. Sonic Joker's Wild
    3. Zaccaria Ski Jump
    4. Zaccaria Supersonic
    5. Bally Round-Up

Strange.....Zaccaria Supersonic was for sale for a loooooong time up here in Ontario. No one seemed to want it...

#95 1 year ago
    Quoted from ZooDude:

I like your style man! Don't see to may Caille games come up, pricey when they do.
    Good luck finding some of those titles, post pics of them if you do!
    B

Oh yes, at this point pretty much everything on my wish list has ascended to grail status.
    Two of those are rather pricy games, the others just hopelessly obscure

#96 1 year ago
    Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Jai Alai
    Vampire
    Gemini
    Rockmakers
    Cosmos
    Feel free to contact me if you have these for sale anywhere in North America.

I can recommend this buyer! He's serious and no fuss.
    Sell HIM your Gemini! (Then maybe I'll go play it...)

#97 1 year ago

Of course I have an Evel Kneivel EM on the restoration queue if anybody just gotta have

20220324_143832.jpg20220324_143832.jpg
    #98 1 year ago

Bally Wizard
    Bally Evel Kneivel
    Bally Old Chicago
    Bally Air Aces
    Bally Fireball

#99 1 year ago
    Quoted from Bandit78:

Bally Wizard
    Bally Evel Kneivel
    Bally Old Chicago
    Bally Air Aces
    Bally Fireball

Evel Knievel I can deliver...

#100 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

Player #2 or #4?
    My want list included
    Space Walk
    Gemini
    Flying Turns
    Black Gold
    North Star
    Only one is likely to ever come true

Played Black Gold... you might want to rethink that being on your wishlist!

There are 122 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/current-top-5-em-pinball-want-list/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.