Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by jgentry
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgentry.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago
    Quoted from NightTrain:

Can someone clue me in as the what the current Stern pricing is now? I know there is MSRP, but it's always a little cheaper when you talk to a distributor.
    Are the prices still including shipping? The last 2 NIB Sterns I bought was Iron Man Vault and AC/DC Luci Vault. I paid $4700 for IM and $6800 for Luci shipped.
    New Pro Price?
    New Premium Price?
    New LE Price?

Pro $5600 shipped
    Premium $7300 shipped
    LE $8800-$9000 shipped

Plus or minus a hundred depending on if you are a long term customer or not

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Hard to believe people still lining up to pay over 3K more for cosmetics and lower pf.
    Just saw an Aerosmith le posted at 6900. Ik other le have dropped hard as well over the last several releases. 2k hits are too much for me plus the taxes on top. Huo the way to go now that market saturated

AS was $7800 delivered, so that's a pretty normal hit on a nib game % wise.

Not yet, dont believe everything you read.

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

HUO has always been a bit cheaper than NIB. But that gap seems to be widening... just as quickly as Stern raises prices. 500+ for Pro HUO, Premium/LE HUO is between 500 and 1K. I don't see the tax issues affecting NIB, especially for cash transactions. If you use anything else, taxed NIB is probably in your future.

The gap isn't really widening though. The % drop is about the same. As prices increase the % has stayed close the same. 12% of 9k is just a lot more then 12% of $4400.

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from LoveNeverDiesGuy:

What are distributor prices?
    I fig..
    Pro $4600
    Premium $6200-6500
    LE $7800-8000ish
    Prob. wrong though.

Not for sure and I doubt any are going to tell anyone. I don't think they are making close to that on the pro's though and probably less then that on the premiums and LE's also. I've only heard rumors but 400-500 on a pro 500 on a premium, 600-800 depending on price on most LE's are what some have hinted at.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgentry.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/current-stern-pricing?tu=jgentry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.