Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 110 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Buckaroo
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

230818E3-DBB3-46C4-AF65-314237821BC4 (resized).jpeg
    9B5C97CC-A3DF-4D04-B4C4-32AA2B1A5F6E (resized).jpeg
    CF96605F-DCF1-4304-81DA-522FF73EEF5B (resized).jpeg
    BE6151C3-CADD-4F1C-BB36-FA3DE99BDAA4 (resized).jpeg
    9C5547CD-E9A6-477A-AA77-C8D135A93C1E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5454 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5451 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5443 (resized).jpg
    20190724_180913_resized (resized).jpg
    image-asset (resized).jpeg
    60580214681__8B4FF983-02B4-41CB-8693-CD96FB890710 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paulace.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 2 years ago

Mmm...some good ones on here. I'm gonna dream big:

1) Gottlieb Gemini (stop laughing) - played one once - loved the shots and art
    2) Strange World - going backwards: getting a Wade Kraus pf first, then hoping one day to find a machine - oh that artwork!
    3) Space Walk (you're laughing again) - never even seen one, but I loves me some drop targets.
    4) Rock Star - again, never seen one
    5) Pyramid - played a few Cleopatras, but never seen this EM in the wild.

I'd throw Captain Card or Volley in there too 'cause, you know....drop targets!

I know I don't actually have enough money to complete this list, assuming I could even find some of these, but I can dream!

#28 2 years ago

I don't own, but do have access to a "Magic City" nearby....lots of fun! Frustrating when we play it in league!

#33 2 years ago

Damn...is it wrong that I want it - even with the bike leaning on it? That backglass looks pretty nice. If I were single, I'd probably make an offer....but my wife would kill me! I think the last one I saw for sale was several years ago, and the guy was asking 7K.....I don't know if he got that, but he was asking.

#35 2 years ago

I love the Strange World bg too!

#46 2 years ago
    Quoted from hwyhed:

For me, my list would probably go like this
    Surfer
    Big brave
    Jungle princess
    Volley
    El dorado

Ooh, a Gottlieb 2-player/wedgehead guy! Good man!

#48 2 years ago

I've never played an Out of Sight. Played the Visual Pinball X version, and I enjoyed it alot, so that usually means I'd like the real machine even more! Gotta love that trippy Morison artwork.

#56 2 years ago

Ouch, kangourou....rub it in!

#57 2 years ago

Gemini - 7K....I'm out. Well, who am I kidding, I was out at 5K too! But I can still dream.

#64 2 years ago

OK...Volley seems to be a pretty popular machine here. I read that a whole bunch of them went to Canada for some reason, and you see a lot more of them up there and in the northern US.

#75 2 years ago
    Quoted from koji:

Never give up.. one sold from the wild last year near me for $1500 Canadian... looked clean too.
    My theory with late model EMs is that there are more of them around than you think... Despite low production, many are survivors based on SS taking over operator locations, before these were worn to shreds... where-as high production titles may be more rare than we think, as what we now see as fair and salvageable, was commonly trash before values went up.

Well, that's what I'm hoping - thanks for the encouragement. I'm patient...

That one earlier just went up to 10K ... the guy is reading this:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/124435

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paulace.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/current-em-wanted-list?tu=paulace and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.