Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 110 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Buckaroo
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

230818E3-DBB3-46C4-AF65-314237821BC4 (resized).jpeg
    9B5C97CC-A3DF-4D04-B4C4-32AA2B1A5F6E (resized).jpeg
    CF96605F-DCF1-4304-81DA-522FF73EEF5B (resized).jpeg
    BE6151C3-CADD-4F1C-BB36-FA3DE99BDAA4 (resized).jpeg
    9C5547CD-E9A6-477A-AA77-C8D135A93C1E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5454 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5451 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5443 (resized).jpg
    20190724_180913_resized (resized).jpg
    image-asset (resized).jpeg
    60580214681__8B4FF983-02B4-41CB-8693-CD96FB890710 (resized).jpeg
    There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 2 years ago
    Quoted from paulace:

Damn...is it wrong that I want it - even with the bike leaning on it? That backglass looks pretty nice. If I were single, I'd probably make an offer....but my wife would kill me! I think the last one I saw for sale was several years ago, and the guy was asking 7K.....I don't know if he got that, but he was asking.

My friend who lives about 1/2 an hour from me has sold 2 in the past 2 years and each went for more than 5k. I'd want some better pictures personally, but I'll admit that what you can see looks nice. My gut says it sells at near 6k.

#52 2 years ago
    Quoted from bonzo71:

My friend who lives about 1/2 an hour from me has sold 2 in the past 2 years and each went for more than 5k. I'd want some better pictures personally, but I'll admit that what you can see looks nice. My gut says it sells at near 6k.

Maybe the person listing the game is here, because the starting bid just changed to 7k.

#53 2 years ago

1. Williams Liberty Bell
    2. Bally Double Up (not the bingo)
    3. Sonic Jokers Wild
    4. Zaccaria Combat
    5. Gottlieb Majorettes

#54 2 years ago

I am looking to purchase a high end example of a 1964 Gottlieb "WORLD FAIR". If anyone has one for sale, or knows someone, please message me. THANKS!

Dan

#55 2 years ago

My EM wanted list is :
    N
    O
    T
    H
    I
    N
    G
    !

#56 2 years ago

Ouch, kangourou....rub it in!

#57 2 years ago

Gemini - 7K....I'm out. Well, who am I kidding, I was out at 5K too! But I can still dream.

#58 2 years ago

I currently have

Card Whiz
    OXO
    Super Star (rethemed)
    Volley (currently being repaired/restored)

Would be nice to get a pool themed pin like a Sure Shot but space is becoming an issue! I just missed out on one locally.

#59 2 years ago

I am currently looking for a 1962 williams jolly jokers.

#60 2 years ago

Lucky hand, melody, majorettes.. all pipe dreams. Luckily I have enough projects to keep me busy for a good while.

Quoted from Phillips88:

Snow Derby (have a Bristol Hills but prefer replays)

I’m looking for a Bristol hills. I grew up in the actual Bristol hills, and learned to ski at Bristol mountain, and prefer add a balls. If I can find a snow derby want to talk trades?

#61 2 years ago

Right now, I've only got one I'm really jonesin' for:

Super nice, original GTB High Hand.

#62 2 years ago
    Quoted from BeachPickle:

I’m looking for a Bristol hills. I grew up in the actual Bristol hills, and learned to ski at Bristol mountain, and prefer add a balls. If I can find a snow derby want to talk trades?

Sounds like a plan!

#63 2 years ago

Have two keepers with room for one more... A nice Gottlieb Volley would make me happy!

#64 2 years ago

OK...Volley seems to be a pretty popular machine here. I read that a whole bunch of them went to Canada for some reason, and you see a lot more of them up there and in the northern US.

#65 2 years ago
    Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Actually, the Rancho I’d like is Williams, the last pin designed by Harry Williams. (I’ve edited my post to clarify.) I don't think I’ve heard of Gottlieb Rancho.

I'm familiar with the Williams model. I have a local guy who calls me to service his. Good game. Gottlieb "Rancho" is the export version of "Cow-Poke".

Quoted from Dono:

What about "Sing Along"?

#66 2 years ago
    Quoted from BeachPickle:

I’m looking for a Bristol hills.

Years ago, my brother nabbed a gorgeous "Bristol Hills" at a garage sale. Mint backglass, and once cleaned up, it was an excellent example. He eventually sold it though.

#67 2 years ago
    Quoted from kangourou:

My EM wanted list is :
    N
    O
    T
    H
    I
    N
    G
    !

Nice collection, thought you were an EM hater at first.

#68 2 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Nice collection, thought you were an EM hater at first.

With that collection I can see why he doesn’t have a wishlist.

#69 2 years ago

For those looking for a nice Volley, PLAYDIUM had one for sale and he might still have it. Great guy! Up in the Cape Cod area too if you’re going to Pintastic

#70 2 years ago
    Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

The gall to ask 5 Grand and have a kid’s bicycle propped up against it in a garage.
    ebay.com link: Gottlieb Gemini Pinball Machine 1978 original

5k? Try 7k now.....

#71 2 years ago
    Quoted from paulace:

Gemini - 7K....I'm out. Well, who am I kidding, I was out at 5K too! But I can still dream.

Never give up.. one sold from the wild last year near me for $1500 Canadian... looked clean too.

My theory with late model EMs is that there are more of them around than you think... Despite low production, many are survivors based on SS taking over operator locations, before these were worn to shreds... where-as high production titles may be more rare than we think, as what we now see as fair and salvageable, was commonly trash before values went up.

#72 2 years ago
    Quoted from stashyboy:

5k? Try 7k now.....

And you can buy it now for only $25,000

#73 2 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

I'm familiar with the Williams model. I have a local guy who calls me to service his. Good game. Gottlieb "Rancho" is the export version of "Cow-Poke".

What about "Sing Along"?

Giving that one a rest for a while... may come back to it!

#74 2 years ago
    Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

And you can buy it now for only $25,000

Machine has strangely moved from Tampa to Lakeland and shipping has also jumped up. Maybe it’s in transit to FreePlay.

#75 2 years ago
    Quoted from koji:

Never give up.. one sold from the wild last year near me for $1500 Canadian... looked clean too.
    My theory with late model EMs is that there are more of them around than you think... Despite low production, many are survivors based on SS taking over operator locations, before these were worn to shreds... where-as high production titles may be more rare than we think, as what we now see as fair and salvageable, was commonly trash before values went up.

Well, that's what I'm hoping - thanks for the encouragement. I'm patient...

That one earlier just went up to 10K ... the guy is reading this:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/124435

#76 2 years ago
    Quoted from Phillips88:For those looking for a nice Volley, PLAYDIUM had one for sale and he might still have it. Great guy! Up in the Cape Cod area too if you’re going to Pintastic

tomdrum just listed a Volley in the marketplace:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/124437

#77 2 years ago
    Quoted from stashyboy:

5k? Try 7k now.....

Probably the same one listed on Pinside now for $9999: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-gemini-1

1 month later
    #78 2 years ago

Good e.m games are getting harder to find such as kinpin/pin up. Gold strike, luck hand, jacks open, big hit, Atlantis, El dorado, centigrade 37??? Strange world is very expensive as with El dorado. Not sure if it's worth what are currently going for. I guess they are being hoarded for the upcoming extension & possibly more lockdowns of this stupid corona

#79 2 years ago

King of Diamonds
    Sing Along
    Abracadabra
    Cross Town
    Atlantis

#80 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dono:

Don’t do it please!! Ask Brian first. There have only been three games I desperately wanted to get rid of and High Hand was one. (Nip-It and Panthera the others)

#81 2 years ago

My "Wanted List" has been completed like 8 - 10 times, then keep adding another.
    Although I now do have a little more space, I still have more machines (that I'd like
    set up) than I have room for, but I'd surely accept any of the 3 additional Italian version
    Gottieb 2 Player AAB machines from the 60s especially "Sea Side", but I'm guessing the
    chances are slim to none, so for a C.C. AAB version Hula Hula, I'd find room for..

#82 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ballypalooza:

Don’t do it please!! Ask Brian first. There have only been three games I desperately wanted to get rid of and High Hand was one. (Nip-It and Panthera the others)

I had a High Hand, one of the few EMs I could see getting back again TBH if I had room for more wedgeheads.

What made a difference for me was juicing the flipper coils. Makes shooting the top drops really fun, like a shooting gallery. Also, the angle of the lower drops is great for banking.

I also had mine modded to reset the drops, but TBH, converting it to play like Top Hand with the hole scoring ridiculous points would be my next goal with one . In general tho, one of the more fun EMs to have in competition...

#83 2 years ago

Anybody looking for any of Wade Krause's Pfs? I have a few I won't be using.

#84 2 years ago

Unobtainium sought (in order of unobtainiumness):
    Joker's Wild
    Round Up
    Lucky Fruit

Top five sought (in order of wantedness):
    Diamond Jack
    Volley
    Majorettes
    Hokus Pokus
    Expo

Top five I am selling now:
    Firecracker project
    Fire Queen project
    OXO rebuilt
    Cleopatra SS w/Pascal
    Jumping Jack project

#85 2 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

Firecracker project

I do have an extra Diamond Jack.
    Slim, but that wouldn't happen to be a
    Chicago Coin AAB Firecracker, would it?

#86 2 years ago

Gottlieb Auto Race and Gottlieb Straight Shooter!

#87 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mopar:

I do have an extra Diamond Jack.
    Slim, but that wouldn't happen to be a
    Chicago Coin AAB Firecracker, would it?

Alas, no. It is the Bally Firecracker. But hey, let's talk...

#88 2 years ago

I’ve always loved the artwork on Zaccaria pinball machines and would love to own one. Supersonic is at the top of my list.

Alberto

#89 2 years ago

Williams "hot tip"
    Gottlieb "target alpha"
    Gottlieb "Spirit of 76"

#90 2 years ago

What is a fair price for a working/clean above average 1976 gottlieb card whiz?
    Seems like prices are getting inflated. There's one listed right now locally, but the price is overly inflated. Want more opinions!

#91 2 years ago
    Quoted from BRONX:

Seems like prices are getting inflated. There's one listed right now locally, but the price is overly inflated. Want more opinions!

Condition is everything. That game seems to be popular/desired. With what you mentioned, I’d estimate that game to be 1500-1600. Maybe a little more if the back glass & playfield are in great condition..just my opinion..

#92 2 years ago
    Quoted from hwyhed:

Condition is everything. That game seems to be popular/desired. With what you mentioned, I’d estimate that game to be 1500-1600. Maybe a little more if the back glass & playfield are in great condition..just my opinion..

really nice condition, restored pf, 2500

#93 2 years ago

Yes that what I was thinking $1500-$1600 range here in Canada. The playfield dosent look restored, but quite nice regardless.

#94 2 years ago

Slick Chick, Spanish Eyes, Travel Time, Flip Flop, Volley

2 weeks later
    #95 2 years ago

Parts - For Sale
    New (selling multiple, business) - “Up for sale is one of Wade's C37 Pfs. Health issues will not allow me to do any more restorations/swaps, so I must pass this one. This PF is beautiful to look at. Free shipping t...”
    2022-02-22
    Lodi, WI
    1,900 (OBO)
    Archived after: 76 days
    Viewed: 414 times
    SOLD!
    Parts - For Sale
    New (selling multiple, business) - “For sale is one of Wade's Atlantis PFs from a run several years ago. I just won't be getting to my restoration due to health issues, so it needs to go to someone who will use it. ...”
    2022-01-01
    Lodi, WI
    1,400 (OBO)
    Archived after: 22 days
    Viewed: 192 times
    Contributed to Pinside
    Parts - For Sale
    New (selling multiple, business) - “One of Wade's last available pfs from this run. I picked this up to put in my game, however health issues have put me down a different path. So time to let this go to someone who w...”
    2022-03-28
    Lodi, WI
    1,100 (OBO)
    Archived after: 41 days
    Viewed: 276 times

#96 2 years ago
    Quoted from BRONX:

Just sold this Royal flush $2,500 new flippers pop bumpers drop targets legs etc, played very nice. The customer came to look at Solar City and left with both pins.

BE6151C3-CADD-4F1C-BB36-FA3DE99BDAA4 (resized).jpegBE6151C3-CADD-4F1C-BB36-FA3DE99BDAA4 (resized).jpegCF96605F-DCF1-4304-81DA-522FF73EEF5B (resized).jpegCF96605F-DCF1-4304-81DA-522FF73EEF5B (resized).jpeg9B5C97CC-A3DF-4D04-B4C4-32AA2B1A5F6E (resized).jpeg9B5C97CC-A3DF-4D04-B4C4-32AA2B1A5F6E (resized).jpeg9C5547CD-E9A6-477A-AA77-C8D135A93C1E (resized).jpeg9C5547CD-E9A6-477A-AA77-C8D135A93C1E (resized).jpeg230818E3-DBB3-46C4-AF65-314237821BC4 (resized).jpeg230818E3-DBB3-46C4-AF65-314237821BC4 (resized).jpeg
    #97 2 years ago
    Quoted from BRONX:

Yes that what I was thinking $1500-$1600 range here in Canada. The playfield dosent look restored, but quite nice regardless.

your not going to find on that doesn't need alot or work for that price , $2500 or more , is more the range for something nice

#98 2 years ago

I'm looking for a Jacks Open or Lucky Hand if anyone's got one in the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic (I'm in North Jersey). It's my 8 year old daughter's request. She's got classic tastes

#99 2 years ago

Gottlieb Flying Circus

#100 2 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Gottlieb Flying Circus

"Flying Circus"? Oh, you poor thing!

There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/current-em-wanted-list/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.