Topic Stats

• 129 posts
  • 97 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pezpunk
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSCN0303.JPG
Logo.jpg
DSCN1458.JPG

There are 129 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 6 years ago

Capt. Card.

3 weeks later
#102 6 years ago

Apparently I posted here already?

#103 6 years ago

I got my Stargate 2 weeks ago and am loving it. I honestly haven't played the other Gottliebs listed except Class of 1812 once, but my Stargate seems built like a tank and almost as heavy as one. And it does seem like a Super LE edition since it sits beside my highest valued pin, Spiderman, and Stargate has so much more going on.

#104 6 years ago

This thread should be closed
SG is the clear winner, aside from the one flaw of some modes with unbalanced scoring it is an amazing game. Upgrade the sub and you will be happy. Such great tunes and theme integration!

#105 6 years ago

I only have one Gotlieb, "Tee'd Off", but it's ridiculously fun to play. Might not be best ever but still cool. Black Hole probably wins this race.

#107 6 years ago

I hated all the 90's games they did but they did a lot of excellent games in the 80's and earlier.

I just got my first Gottlieb. It is a 1984 machine called, "The Games". Olympic themed, designed by John Trudeau. It was my dad's and he gave it to me a few weeks ago. I can't wait to shop it out and start playing it.

#108 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Thinking of breaking my Stern and WPC only rule and getting a 1980's Capcom or Gotlieb
Thoughts are
Pinball Magic
Raven
Bad Girls
Star Gate
Anyone care to chime in on the best non WPC or Stern title out there

There are many I haven't played, but I had a lot of fun with Big Hurt on route BITD.

#109 6 years ago

GoldWings

#110 6 years ago

joker poker
mars god of war
volcano
count-down

#111 6 years ago

Centigrade 37

#112 6 years ago

Haunted House
Black Hole
Class of 1812

#113 6 years ago

EM - Atlantis
EM/SS - Joker Poker
SS - TX-Sector
DMD - Stargate

#114 6 years ago

I have since added Buckaroo and King of Diamonds. They are both top notch games. I'll let you know about Barb Wire as soon as it arrives.

#116 6 years ago

SF2 is what it is. Its a great representation of the video game. You kill each player, and play a boss. There are a few multiball modes that are fun, and I enjoy the light show, but you cant say its the WORST gottlieb even if its very stop and go. It is its own type of game IMO.

1. Haunted House
2. Stargate
3. Gold Wings (OH YA)

#117 6 years ago

My absolute favorite GTB since 30 years is

SINBAD

Also really love my

HOOPS

- Ingo

2 weeks later
#118 5 years ago

The best Genesis, its my first pin I owned and still have it. The worst, Freddy Nightmare on Elm St, last pin I traded.

#119 5 years ago

Black Hole without a doubt. I also really like Central Park and Sing Along.

Haunted House was my first pin, but I felt it just didn't do enough with it's three play fields.

I like the Super Mario games also.

#120 5 years ago

When TNT isn't drop-n Pin's off their Roof , they actually Restore some Nice Pin's .. HH is a Bad Gottlieb

#121 5 years ago

I picked up a Barb Wire recently, and It is a very fun machine. I will add it to the list.

#122 5 years ago

Black Hole

#123 5 years ago

I (obviously) like SF2, but I am a bit biased.

The missus' favourites are Black Hole and Haunted House.

Mine is some TX Sector! Only got to play a few games at an event but can't stop thinking about it!

Least favourite (of only a few plays) was actually Class of 1812.

Probably can't go wrong with any EM.

#124 5 years ago

Gottlieb SS's

Joker Poker
Genie
Haunted House
Black Hole
Cleopatra

70's EM's

2001, El Dorado, Atlantis, Royal Flush / Card Whiz, Abra Ca Dabra, Drop A Card, Big Indian / Big Brave, Sky Jump, Centigrade 37, Jack In The Box / Jumping Jack, Jacks Open, Quick Draw, Big Shot, Sure Shot
and many, many, many more....

60's EMs

North Star, Slick Chick, Kings and Queens, Sing Along, King of Diamonds, Bank A Ball, Buckaroo, Cross Town, Central Park, GiGi, Sky Line, Ice Revue, Royal Guard, World Fair, Square Head, Sweet Hearts

50's Wood Rails

Knock Out
Hi Diver
Royal Flush (1957)
Queen of Hearts
Mystic Marvel

#125 5 years ago

Robowar
Excalibur
TX Sector
Spirit
Slick Chick

#126 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkslide632:

Apparently I posted here already?

I wonder if I already posted here... If I did, I wonder if I said the same thing!

Anyway, here are the three faves I own, from different eras:

Diamond Jack
Robo War
Stargate

#128 5 years ago

Star Race
Spirit
Black Hole

Honorable mention to Spiderman, Joker Poker, and Haunted House

#129 5 years ago

easily Black Hole! so fast (properly set up), so fun. there is no other mulitball like it in all of pinball -- on the upper and lower fields, balls falling across two different gravitational planes simultaneously. uniquely intense, while it lasts, which usually isn't long!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 269.00
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
There are 129 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside