Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by PoMC
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1205181532~01 (resized).jpg
    1205181529a~01 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pblover.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I have a Cue Ball Wizard by Gottlieb Premier 1992, that blows skill shot fuse F27 2a sb on 3rd ball with 2 ball multiball that happens every 3rd ball. Ive replaced driver chips, filter board parts, opto sensor board and both optos, and finally upgraded to a new driver board made by Rottendog Amusements. I've researched on line and have seen forum report of a software issue that I'm not sure was ever resolved. I can't find a software version on the machine setup and the roms only have 734 and rom type marked on them. I'm in need of experienced wizard.....

#4 6 years ago

thanks wayout440 , I have experienced q10 cooking on the older board and had a number of
    Buzz 72's I replaced but without luck. so I went to the new driver board with heavier duty transistors.

thanks paragon66x , Ill check out and beef up the grounds, something I haven't tried.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pblover.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cue-ball-wizard-issues?tu=pblover and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.