You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0831181713a (resized).jpg
cbwflyer2 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180825_170602 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180825_170545 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rkahr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from Yakrobat:

Good discussion, thanks for the reply.
With regards to the ramp lighting Wagon Wheel rounds, here's a quote from pinball.org/rules/cueballwizard.html "The ramp has to be hit once to light it for the wagon wheel award. This means after you initially plunge the ball, the ramp will be lit for the first wagon wheel award." This is exactly how the Pinball Arcade versions behaves as well.
Your description of the ramp doing nothing jibes with what I observe in my machine. Is there is an alternative/updated ROM with a different ruleset?

Getting corner pocket first is a setting in there somewhere. I've had mine set both ways but I couldn't tell you for sure how I got between them. Does flipping the "tournament mode" switch on your machine make a difference?

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my replacement LED display boards for model S and model H Skee Ball

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

My ball is centered factory style where there is enough room to sneak a shot on either side of the horseshoe, so yours should be too.
Disagree with hitting it out of the way, you should be able to make it without- however, you do need to hit it out of the way to hit the white standups, one of the modes those are worth 30 million a hit.

Yes, horseshoe can be hit on mine from either flipper, but it's tight. This is a very important shot for modes like "horseshoe extra ball" and a convenient way to pick up 10 Mil immediately after you launch a ball and it is delivered to the left flipper. I've also gotten to where I can hit the white standup in "no way round" from the left flipper by rebounding off the right sling near the top (limits trajectory impact from them kick) without moving the cue ball first.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my replacement LED display boards for model S and model H Skee Ball

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bloomington, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rkahr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cue-ball-wizard-issues-and-questions?tu=rkahr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.