• Latest reply 5 years ago by Apex
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

EEF75DC5-7E12-4BD7-B898-C7A7D516BC8B (resized).jpeg
#1 5 years ago

I have an old game that is pretty beat up and missing the little cue stick and the part that strikes the Cue ball on upper playfield. Need help with the repair and where to get parts? Also the targets that the ball hits do not work. Please help

#2 5 years ago

The cue does not strike the ball, rather a coil fired plunger does. On the cue ball wizard I had, the welds holding the support for the cue had broken and I had to replace the plunger. Not sure where I would look for a cue, maybe start with pbresource, but I imagine you might have to make a replacement. As for the targets have you started any basic troubleshooting yet?

#3 5 years ago

The plunger is broken or missing part and the wood cue. I’m just starting to learn about Pinball machines so troubleshooting is all new to me. Really looking for places that sell the replacement parts for the game and hope to learn as I go basic repair. Thanks

EEF75DC5-7E12-4BD7-B898-C7A7D516BC8B (resized).jpegEEF75DC5-7E12-4BD7-B898-C7A7D516BC8B (resized).jpeg
#4 5 years ago

You are very unlikely to find that assembly with any vendor-- you'll have to find someone parting a machine out. I'd suggest you post a wanted message here and search Ebay. The cue itself woul dbe easy to make-- it's nothing more than a painted, tapered piece of wood.

#5 5 years ago

The plunger was available from pbresouce as of last year. As for trouble shooting the switches start by reading up on the repair secions on pinwiki. Will get you pretty far down the road. The real catch is make sure you are looking at the gottlieb system 3 information as they use a special type of switch.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bloomington, IL
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cue-ball-wizard-inside-cue-problem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.