• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DB9719B7-61E7-4E71-81A2-1C72F59C0011 (resized).jpeg
29C67BBD-AB6E-4F5F-ABDD-72A47E8334FB (resized).jpeg
#1 1 year ago

first question are these actual cue ball and 8 ball or are the lighter? if theyre specific ones to the game has anyone seen a place to buy a replacement cue ball and 8 ball? i see a pair for sale here but i dont need the other stuff.. ebay.com link: itm
dont see it in marcos either. mine are all notched ip from being struck a million times im assuming no good way to fix the ones i have either..

29C67BBD-AB6E-4F5F-ABDD-72A47E8334FB (resized).jpeg29C67BBD-AB6E-4F5F-ABDD-72A47E8334FB (resized).jpegDB9719B7-61E7-4E71-81A2-1C72F59C0011 (resized).jpegDB9719B7-61E7-4E71-81A2-1C72F59C0011 (resized).jpeg
#2 1 year ago

They are just a regular cueball and regular 8ball.

#3 1 year ago

I actually just bought a replacement cue and eight ball for my game from Amazon. Yes, they are standard pool balls but don’t expect them to look new for long. After a few games they start to easily get those dings all over again. Nature of the beast I guess. Good luck!

#4 1 year ago

Gotta say I've never seen a eight ball dinged up like that. I've owned my game for over twenty years and it still has the same ball in it and still looks good. I did replace the cue ball when I first got it though but I think because it was just dirty, but it certainly wasn't dinged up or anything. I remember buying it from my local Dunhams sporting goods store for $5. I don't recall ever having to clean either one of them at all.

John

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bloomington, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cue-ball-wizard-8-amp-cue-ball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.