• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by kbliznick
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

• Cue Stern Electronics, 1982
#1 4 months ago

I own a Stern CUE pinball machine. I know there was only a handful of them made. Any idea what it might be worth?

#2 4 months ago

This comment from IPDB: Notes: Cindi Knox worked for Stern 1981-1983 and was involved with the on-site testing of this game. She provides the following information:

It was the first machine an operator asked us to take back.
There's a reason only 6 were made.

#3 4 months ago

Can you post some pics ?

#5 4 months ago

I requested pics from the seller to be fair on a price. If somebody is asking for an idea of what is worth, i think its best to see how the cabinet, playfield, and backglass look before telling somebody what we think its worth.
And, is the game working ?
I have played one at pinball expo and it was ok.

#6 4 months ago

I’ve played it at Expo as well. Not a particularly fun game but has some value due to the rarity. Clearly it depends on the condition, but in players condition I would guesstimate somewhere between $1000 and $1500. Plus minus depending on condition outside of that. It will likely only market/appeal to a particular collector segment.

#7 4 months ago

Yeah, tough to price because there won't be many previous sales to compare with.
Also much more likely to be bought by someone for collectability rather than playability.
You find the one or two people who really want it - who knows.
I'd probably be in for $1,000 just out of the unique factor, and I'm pretty darn cheap.

#8 4 months ago

I don't think it's worth even 1k given the design. I mean....15 dead bumpers? Really? It would've been fun as a visual piece if they were all pop bumpers, but I can't see the magnet being interesting enough to have all those dead bumpers and it be anything other than a "plinko with flippers instead of a plunger".

#9 4 months ago

I’m traveling but will post some pics next week.....thanks!

#10 4 months ago

Saw one on ebay about 6-8 years back. Listed for only $500 and no takers. A ton of space taken up for a game that should never even been prototyped.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 334.95
$ 10.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 45.00
$ 235.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 115.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 28.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside