Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Avatar
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150328_124212.jpg
    20150328_115041.jpg
    20150328_120057.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pin_crazed.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Found this locally, thought it was a great bar light. I am interested to know if anyone else has recovered one of these from the wild? I do not know where this one was located, but I know where it is now. Just a neat find, I thought would make a great show and tell item.

20150328_120057.jpg20150328_120057.jpg 20150328_115041.jpg20150328_115041.jpg
    #3 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jojo1111:

Congrats!!!! You've proven that it's possible to acquire one, I"m trying to find one myself (I know of one having been in JAX FL), I think it'd make a great showpiece and a fun game for guests.

Thanks!! Thats what I thought when I was looking at it, game play is really only for a drinking game, but it makes a great show piece.

They made so few of them I just thought it is one of those things you will not see in every game room. A great "conversation Piece" if nothing else. Good luck on your search, they are out there!!!!

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Nuthin' wrong with that!

Nuthing at all wrong with that!!

Quoted from HeighwayPinball:

We love seeing photos of our games in the field - thanks for sharing this

I was thrilled to find this alive and well!! What a neat, unique addition to any barcade/gameroom! This thing has style in spades. Thank you for producing it, a precursor of many great things to come for sure!

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from HeighwayPinball:

We love seeing photos of our games in the field - thanks for sharing this

Question, the battery pack was missing from it, the owner said it was bad so he removed it. Can you tell me what type/size it was, what would be a suitable replacement, and perhaps how it was wired in? He cut and spliced the wires together it appears. Thank you in advance!!

#11 9 years ago

Thank you for the information, I figured it was something simple, problem is he hacked the wires together, so I am unsure how it looked originally. It works with the external power supply he rigged. Maybe someone here will retrieve another one and I can see a pic of how it was connected. Again, thank you!

#13 9 years ago

I appreciate that, thank you for all your assistance!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pin_crazed.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cuba-libre-find?tu=pin_crazed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.