SAM_1492 (resized).JPG
SAM_1491 (resized).JPG
SAM_1488 (resized).JPG
SAM_1490 (resized).JPG
SAM_1487 (resized).JPG
SAM_1477 (resized).JPG
SAM_1506 (resized).JPG
SAM_1504 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Toasterdog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#13 6 years ago

That's scary, and I agree a big risk. It could work out, but I think you would have gotten a bigger audience on EBay with a ton of pics..., even giving up 10-13% in fees.

Then again, I have never heard of or seen a Chevy Bel Air pinball. I hope you find your buyers with deep pockets. I love those car auctions too.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Great looking game
Hope it gets a lot
Vegas would have been the place for it

Palm Beach or Scottsdale.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

thanks it's not my health - it's actual one of my pups who is 4 years old - she is on dialysis and so far we have racked up close to 90k in bills to keep her with us. i take her to Tufts twice a week for treatments. i dropped her off this morning and went to Mohegan Sun from there to drop the machine off. We love our pups and hopefully i go broke because that means she is still going strong. I have to say it's very stressfull and has affected my own health. 2 weeks ago i had a mini stroke. i have already recovered which is amazing as i had speech issues for a few days. my main concern right now is my pup. we have her daughter and grandmother. well most people who have been to my house know them well. Everybody has played ball with her mom if they came to our house. her mom passed about 2 years ago at the age of 9, but her granmother is still doing well at 13. Her daughter just turn 1 las month. She is a twin.
everybody tells us to do a go fund me - but i don't think that's right if i have toys to sell. as far as cars i have sold a few and a few more are going. 1966 stang conv, 1946 merc conv, 1970 challenger conv, and a 1955 tbird conv are going to be the next few to go.
i sent them lots of pictures, but they just used the 1. i have to give them credit though as they verified everything worked on it before i left. as far as their car fees they are very high - 500-1000 just to have the car there, plus another 8-12% - they never really gave me exact #s. i didn't even ask about the pinball as i just assume it's 10 or 12%.
thanks ed

Sir, I salute you. That's some serious love/dedication.

#25 6 years ago

Beautiful. What's in the Tbird? 292 or 312. I believe that's the two, anyway I have a neighbor that is a huge T bird fan and is looking for another.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Toasterdog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ct-barrett-jackson-will-auction-a-pinball-machine?tu=Toasterdog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.