(Topic ID: 28294)

CSI Nightmare: WTF is wrong with this picture?!?!!!

By TheFamilyArcade

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
#1 11 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Or this one for that matter?

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3 11 years ago

Horseshoes and hand grenades...

#4 11 years ago

That's right. For the second time in 2 weeks I've CHOKED down the stretch in my attempts to become grand champion on my own game.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#5 11 years ago

So freaking annoying! Also seemingly one shot away from winning microscope MB. Twice now. ARGH!!!!

And please, no offense to BR and BlondTail....it's not pirate day. Even if the bucs did wear orange.

Oh my, lets just change the title of his thread to "non sequitur city".

So mad right now.

#6 11 years ago

I missed my 5-ball LOTR grand champ score by literally hundreds of thousands of points the morning before it left my house. 230 million points, and what it came down to was the fact that I choked right after activating 2x scoring on the 3rd ball. Had I made one or two shots, would've beaten my GC.

Hope that guy knows how to reset to factory...otherwise he's gonna have fun trying to beat my table full of 185 million plus'es....

We'll just hope that I knocked off "FDBYSAURON" before I sold it....

#7 11 years ago

Lotta glare from the bg on this game. Almost afraid to put in the led backbox kit.

#8 11 years ago

It would've been some furniture moving in my house if that happened to me!!! Geeeeezzz!!!

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from sirrob:

It would've been some furniture moving in my house if that happened to me!!! Geeeeezzz!!!

I kicked the solid wood chest under the pin when it happened. That count?

#10 11 years ago

Falling short in an otherwise great pin game is like being kicked in the nuts. I'm always amazed at just how much it bugs me. Doesn't quite bring a tear but close enough!

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I kicked the solid wood chest under the pin when it happened. That count?

lol...How many toes did ya break? The idea is to break things, not the other way around.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I missed my 5-ball LOTR grand champ score by literally hundreds of thousands of points the morning before it left my house. 230 million points, and what it came down to was the fact that I choked right after activating 2x scoring on the 3rd ball. Had I made one or two shots, would've beaten my GC.
Hope that guy knows how to reset to factory...otherwise he's gonna have fun trying to beat my table full of 185 million plus'es....
We'll just hope that I knocked off "FDBYSAURON" before I sold it....

Reminds me of a best of 7 series I played on IM in the NYC pinball league a couple years back. Had the right ramp lit for 400k in game 7. I'm down by 400k. Balls coming down Left in lane. if i hit the shot I win. I hit the stupid post next to the ramp entrance. Ball goes straight down the middle. I have about 200k in bonus. I lose. I can still see that shot in my mind. And my nuts hurt whenever I do.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

ARGH!!!!

And please, no offense to BR and BlondTail....it's not pirate day. Even if the bucs did wear orange.

Wait, what did I miss??

If it's the ARGH, you can say that anytime. I did yesterday when I almost chopped two toes in half dropping plexiglass on them. Also, everything in my house seems to be orange these days between Halloween and living in TN.

I'd like to see a CSI in person some day. I know they are rare. Oh, speaking of being pissed, my mom was at 309M on her second ball of TAF, with 3 extra balls and 3rd ball still to go, and their power flicked. One minute she's over the grand champ score and still going, the next the machine is doing power-up testing and of course she lost everything. I had to hear about it via phone and there was a lot of ARRGGGHHs in there. I know it sucks.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from sirrob:

lol...How many toes did ya break? The idea is to break things, not the other way around.

None. I have massive kicking experience.....but have never death-saved!

To be honest, I'm not sure that any game exists that is more frustrating than LOTR. Maybe TSPP. You put so much into it, then at the critical moment, the game just decides that you need to die, and you are forced to comply, and before you know it, you're two multiball SJP's away from Valinor and then RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE WITH YOU!

#15 11 years ago

I thought the answer to "what is wrong..." is that the picture is sideways

#16 11 years ago

I was ONE shot away from Alien Invasion on TSPP not too long ago. I feel your disappointment.

1 week later
#17 11 years ago

Hurricanes bring out the best pinball!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/csi-nightmare-wtf-is-wrong-with-this-picture and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.