Linked Games

Topic poll

“I have played CSI”

• Yes 16 votes
    84%
  • No 3 votes
    16%

(19 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheFamilyArcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

NEW VERSION

For those that don't know.

#2 10 years ago

Filmed in "Bellyvision"...with an iPad shoved down the front of me trousers. Scared the armadillo half to death!

#3 10 years ago

interesting that 5 people have responded that they've played the game. Based on how cool the game is, I have to believe that people really haven't played it....as opposed to just not caring or really thinking the game sucks.

#4 10 years ago

added new top down video look. much better to see gameplay. i'll need to do another one though, with the posts deactivated, to show how much more flow you get that way.

1 year later
#6 9 years ago

I played CSI for the first time today since I sold mine. This game is SO COOL! Just as cool as any new Stern IMO. The rules got bastardized as stern was letting people go and in bad shape....and yet the game still holds its own.

Stacking Skull and Centrifuge MB is a blast. Remember to flip this flippers to get the 'fuge humming to build your jackpot bonus!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheFamilyArcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/csi-gameplay-video?tu=TheFamilyArcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.