Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 186 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Pdxmonkey
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

50BC2BD5-0038-48F0-BC64-00E31B06070E (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-06 at 11.51.07 AM (resized).png
    490930C5-B4EF-4380-BBF8-BA4E7CA3051F (resized).jpeg
    crypto_boardroom (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    170919094555-euros-in-toilet-780x439 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Toasterdog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 6 years ago

Eth, Geo, Sia, Zec, Btc currently.

That's about all I hold. I feel the most confident in ethereum. I could see it it at $1,500 real soon.

#108 6 years ago

I had planned on buying more Eth if it drops below $900, but might consider a more conservative approach.

490930C5-B4EF-4380-BBF8-BA4E7CA3051F (resized).jpeg490930C5-B4EF-4380-BBF8-BA4E7CA3051F (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
    #117 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Of course! The downward spiral is never a straight line. I look at the graph as a whole to see which way things are heading.

Bitcoin is around where it was in early December. If you were looking at the graph as a whole it would be trending up for the last 8 years or so. A giant correction in the last month for sure.

BTC is up $1500 to $7600 from yesterday’s lows. Too bad you missed out.

#121 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Yeah, I guess I'll really be regretting it when I look at that same graph in a couple weeks or even a month.

We'll see I guess. I certainly don't know where rock bottom is, but yesterday it was 6K and today it's @ 7500. Troll on!

1 week later
    #128 6 years ago

Just ordered a hardware wallet this afternoon - Trezor. I don’t have too much in cryptos, but don’t need longer term holding on an exchange. I have too much in my Jaxx ledger too from mining and would like to move that as well.

I guess that still wouldn’t protect my Coinbase account from a fraudulent charge stemming from a past cc/bank funded purchase. I’ll keep my eyes open for unexpected charges. Thanks.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Toasterdog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cryptocurrency-investment-thread-no-haters-please?tu=Toasterdog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.