(Topic ID: 287467)

Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, and Decentralized Finance (DeFi)

By Isochronic_Frost

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,273 posts
  • 230 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Pdxmonkey
  • Topic is favorited by 120 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8049 (resized).png
IMG_8038 (resized).png
IMG_8034 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8010 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240416_090601_X (resized).jpg
IMG_7954 (resized).png
20240329_184954 (resized).jpg
20240317_103033 (resized).jpg
financially-recover-i-am-never-going-to-financially-recover-from-this.gif
Screenshot_20240313_204806_X (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240310_000329_X (resized).jpg
IMG_7748 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7747 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #438 Bitcoin gain loss chart by month from 2011 to Feb 2021 Posted by Pdxmonkey (3 years ago)

Post #946 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Spyderturbo007 (3 years ago)

Post #3247 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Spyderturbo007 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I’m still buying Bitcoin almost every week.
Just slowly shoveling it in.

Yeah baby steps, I do the same. I also like the Mara and Riot and Voyager. Presently holding Mara and Voyager. I started buying Riot when it was .79 cents. I was getting cute with it buying and selling and missed some of the upside but still very happy.

Good luck everyone and added to favorites.

#27 3 years ago

Bitcoin is angry...almost 46000 now

#30 3 years ago

I'm with you on that. I have been mostly in Bit miners and you can get some pretty good leverage that way. Example BTC was up 14% and Marathon was up 42% for the day. BTC is up 4% after hours and Mara is up 15% Mara is my largest holding but there's many alternative Miners.

1 week later
#193 3 years ago

Keep an eye on the bit miners guys,pure rocket fuel. riot, mara, hive, and hut.

#196 3 years ago
Quoted from jp1985:

Sold half my riot at $60 today. Where do you guys think it's going?

Good call, I sold everything today. Getting back in at a discount hopefully. Riot does what Bitcoin does. I believe Bitcoin will be 100$ by July and would expect Riot to be well over 100 imo. Good luck jp!

#199 3 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

That's a dangerous game...I prefer to just hold (and pick up more if it does dip).

It is but I really track the Btc price. I flipped it 4 times today and am up 27% so far and sold at 60.25 and will buy during the afternoon sell off hopefully. Have you been in riot for a while? What a great performer!

#204 3 years ago

Astro, not sure if you're living in Canada but here we have a TFSA or tax free savings account. I am buying and selling Riot stock within this vehicle so any gains are tax free and any losses can not be written off.

The small amount of Bitcoin I do hold will be taxed because it is in a separate account. I don't buy/sell those I just hold.

#279 3 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Now years later I’m doing well enough to regularly donate to the food bank

You're awesome dude ! Best of luck.

#280 3 years ago

Bitcoin now 1 Trillion market cap. Baby steps.

1 week later
#516 3 years ago

Ponzi, tulips blah blah blah. I hope the haters never buy so they can mara nate in their rage. What a riot it will be when bitcoin hits 100,00 , 200,000... It almost gives me hive s in my comfy hut counting my monster gains.

1 week later
#661 3 years ago

Bitcoin is rare and getting rarer. Its cheap at these prices still imo. Baby steps so far. I need to learn more about the Alt Coins some look really good.

1 month later
#1175 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

Anyone else buying on the dip with Bitcoin? I don't really care if it goes lower, it's low enough for me right now. Especially when my ETH and XMR has a lot of buying power compared to a few weeks ago since all my "purchases" are done off the mined stuff.

I am always buying Bitcoin when I see a sale. Lots of sales lately and if it goes down I add when I can. I am holding long term so all I see is a sale price. If it goes below 50,000 its not fun but make lemonade when given lemons type of relationship for me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cryptocurrency-and-decentralized-finance-defi?tu=vex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.