(Topic ID: 287467)

Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, and Decentralized Finance (DeFi)

By Isochronic_Frost

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,270 posts
  • 230 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 hours ago by Pdxmonkey
  • Topic is favorited by 120 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8038 (resized).png
IMG_8034 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8010 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240416_090601_X (resized).jpg
IMG_7954 (resized).png
20240329_184954 (resized).jpg
20240317_103033 (resized).jpg
financially-recover-i-am-never-going-to-financially-recover-from-this.gif
Screenshot_20240313_204806_X (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240310_000329_X (resized).jpg
IMG_7748 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7747 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #438 Bitcoin gain loss chart by month from 2011 to Feb 2021 Posted by Pdxmonkey (3 years ago)

Post #946 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Spyderturbo007 (3 years ago)

Post #3247 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Spyderturbo007 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider russdx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#362 3 years ago

Come on $45k so I can jump back in the game Almost touched it earlier but was eating lunch DOH

#374 3 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I bought more at $47k. Seems to be a strong area of support right now.

I still think it will touch 45k it almost did 30min ago lol

#482 3 years ago

Never thought about earning interest off crypto that’s a interesting idea. Any one got any experience with https://nexo.io/earn-crypto

#487 3 years ago

I think it will now touch 40k before bouncing back, definitely more sales coming.

2 months later
#1673 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

New guy here. Well established real estate investor, bored with the stock market and distrust the government. I set up a Coinbase account and took the Bitcoin plunge yesterday. I feel like I'm late to the party but at the same time my timing could be pretty good.
I have a lot to learn and I appreciate the intelligent voices in this thread. Nice to see some familiar avatars too.

Best timing would of been 10 years ago
But it's in a nice dip so if your gonna start now, right now is probably a good time. It will shoot back to 60k soon enough.

#1782 2 years ago

Getting a little painful now, Still hoping to see 100k by xMas

#1828 2 years ago

who ever bought at 30k well done hopefully that was the bottom of this crash!

#1831 2 years ago
Quoted from trimoto:

noobie here looking to get in on some of this action . what is the way to get started ?

Similar thing happened to my friend who tried to buy a large chunk of BTC at 30k but bank blocked his payment and by the time he sorted it, it was at 35k

#1927 2 years ago

I still honestly think this will be at 100k by xMas with a few blips along the way. That 30k was bargain price if any one managed to buy a chunk.

If it did reach 100k I’d probably cash half out and enjoy life a little more

3 weeks later
#2443 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

So is everyone rich & retired off Crypto yet?

Who ever cashed out at 60k probably is

4 weeks later
#2782 2 years ago

Crypto has some big battles ahead with banks starting to block it and even whole country’s banning it so they can use there own coin. If no one can get money in or out of it what chance does it have?

#2785 2 years ago

Hmm if people can’t put money into it how will it grow? Banks control how most people spend there money (not everyone but good percentage) if they all ban crypto how does any cash get into it?

1 week later
#2907 2 years ago

It can happen and will happen and you can’t do shit about it in a unregulated market. Good luck getting any thing back from half these exchanges if they decided to close your account.

#2929 2 years ago

Wow hope you guys did not dump at 30k (think most of you bought lol)

10 months later
#6730 1 year ago

I jumped ship at 45k a while back, but tempted to jump back in if it hits 10k then let that ride for a few years.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider russdx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cryptocurrency-and-decentralized-finance-defi?tu=russdx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.