(Topic ID: 287467)

Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, and Decentralized Finance (DeFi)

By Isochronic_Frost

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,233 posts
  • 230 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Astropin
  • Topic is favorited by 120 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240416_090601_X (resized).jpg
IMG_7954 (resized).png
20240329_184954 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240317_103033 (resized).jpg
financially-recover-i-am-never-going-to-financially-recover-from-this.gif
Screenshot_20240313_204806_X (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240310_000329_X (resized).jpg
IMG_7748 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7747 (resized).png
btc (resized).jpg
IMG_7715 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240301-124124 (resized).png
20240229_085145 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #438 Bitcoin gain loss chart by month from 2011 to Feb 2021 Posted by Pdxmonkey (3 years ago)

Post #946 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Spyderturbo007 (3 years ago)

Post #3247 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Spyderturbo007 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider irishbastard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#74 3 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:Has anyone else verified themselves on Binance.US? I wanted to deposit some fiat, but they want all that KYC / AML crap.
I did it on Coinbase, but I'm always hesitant to hand out that kind of information.

I'm waiting on the final verification step, three week and counting process so far... Have Coinbase, but want Cardano which isn't on Coinbase.

#94 3 years ago

Wish Coinbase would add Cardano..

1 week later
#211 3 years ago

Curious, since it appears my final "authorization" will never be completed on Binance, what is everyone using to buy Cardarno?? I use Coinbase and would like something similar where I don't have to jump through hoops to purchase crypto. Would like something I can just link my bank account to and purchase. Don't want to be required to buy BTC, then use it to buy other crypto on a different brokerage etc, or use some high fee middle man site etc.

#214 3 years ago

Just looked at it in the Google app store, many one star reviews saying either people are stock in the "verification" process, or money transfers are stuck in limbo....not very promising

#249 3 years ago

Can't link a bank account to Kraken I see, only bank wire transfer?

#258 3 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Do you have a wallet with BTC to transfer from to Kraken?

No, just a Coinbase account.

#388 3 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

My experience with Binance so far is that their verification process is crap, their in app verification is broken so you have to use the desktop version, verification is slow (been many days), and their customer support is nearly non-existent. YMMV. It's a shame considering how big Binance is, while the same process in Coinbase and Kraken is simple and fast.

Five weeks now and my bank account still isn't verified. I transferred BTC over from my Coinbase account without any issues though.

3 weeks later
#809 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

noob question. Ive had no trouble buying on Coinbase, but now trying to buy ADA on CB Pro. Says my bank is linked as that came over from coinbase. But says insufficient funds when I try to buy. What am I doing wrong>?

I believe with pro you have to physically transfer USD from your bank account to your CB Pro account (Instant) first, then you can use it to buy crypto.

1 month later
#1336 2 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Really? I don't. It could run all the way to $5 and I still wouldn't touch it (nor wish I had). You are as likely to be the bag holder as you are too get rich. I won't play in a pump and dump scheme. Yes doge could keep doing this for many years... I'll watch from the sidelines and invest in real projects.

I was a few beers deep a week ago and dropped $100 on it, currently at $255 lol.

1 month later
#2272 2 years ago

Curious, I just noticed my Binance US app is over 8gb, is that normal?

2 weeks later
#2652 2 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Damn. I loved that guy. A little shady that it happened in his prison cell right after the court case.
NOT safe for work.

That was F'n great!

RIP, hope someone was doing their rounds.

1 month later
#3215 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Be careful paying off all of your CC’s and have zero balance. I put groceries on just to keep a balance. Last crash all the banks yanked high credit limit cards with no balances with no warning. They are itching to do this again when shit hits the fan

I haven't held a balance ever(decades), pay it off every month. Could buy a new vehicle with my credit limit. I make money off my CC all the cash back deals.

#3216 2 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Picked up this cool ticker the other day for the office. Can do crypto/stock/weather/sport/etc. Pretty cool, looks great in my office. (Going to clean up the wiring)
[quoted image]

Where did you get that cool thing that I really don't need, but do want?

6 months later
#5936 2 years ago

Saw this on Chive lol

20237217_20_600_431.jpg20237217_20_600_431.jpg
2 months later
#6233 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

There's a fictional drama series called, Billions, on Showtime that I highly, highly recommend.
Binge worthy
(First few episodes in season 1 are character building and moderately slow. After that it really takes off).

Awesome show, love it! Except for this last season, absolutely horrible.

#6234 1 year ago

So....I hold everything in exchanges (I know, I know). I own Bitcoin, ETH, and a plethora of crap coins. If I grab a hard wallet, would I be able to move all my crap on to it? Or do I have to sacrifice some of my crap coins?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider irishbastard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cryptocurrency-and-decentralized-finance-defi?tu=irishbastard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.