(Topic ID: 287467)

Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, and Decentralized Finance (DeFi)

By Isochronic_Frost

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,170 posts
  • 229 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by taylor34
  • Topic is favorited by 120 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240317_103033 (resized).jpg
financially-recover-i-am-never-going-to-financially-recover-from-this.gif
Screenshot_20240313_204806_X (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240310_000329_X (resized).jpg
IMG_7748 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7747 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
btc (resized).jpg
IMG_7715 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240301-124124 (resized).png
20240229_085145 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240229_093420_X (resized).jpg
IMG_7633 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240219_112230_X (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-02-15 131040 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #438 Bitcoin gain loss chart by month from 2011 to Feb 2021 Posted by Pdxmonkey (3 years ago)

Post #946 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Spyderturbo007 (2 years ago)

Post #3247 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Spyderturbo007 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davijc02.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2187 2 years ago

A bunch of people at work are all excited about safemoon. I threw a few hundred at it just to see what happens.

This is my first adventure into crypto. Anyone else buy into this or have thoughts on in?

#2190 2 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Just my opinion...pump and dump coin. You might make some fast money; you might lose it all.

You are probably right. If I lose it all oh well. Kinda just fun to dream with the boys at work on the what if this goes somewhere.

#2197 2 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

What exchange are you buying safemoon on? Are most traders on here using multiple exchanges? I’d love to just have most options available thru one or two.

I’m using trust wallet. Buying BNB smart chain and then pancake swapping into safemoon.

Its a very odd process. Probably other ways to do it that’s just the way I knew how. They are on a handful of exchanges to my knowledge.

They are supposedly beta testing their own wallet middle of this month. They claim they will have their own exchange too as well as a credit card.

They have a lot of ideas. We will see how many actually get implemented and how well.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davijc02.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cryptocurrency-and-decentralized-finance-defi?tu=davijc02 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.