(Topic ID: 287467)

Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, and Decentralized Finance (DeFi)

By Isochronic_Frost

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,172 posts
  • 229 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by Astropin
  • Topic is favorited by 120 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240317_103033 (resized).jpg
financially-recover-i-am-never-going-to-financially-recover-from-this.gif
Screenshot_20240313_204806_X (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240310_000329_X (resized).jpg
IMG_7748 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7747 (resized).png
btc (resized).jpg
IMG_7715 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240301-124124 (resized).png
20240229_085145 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240229_093420_X (resized).jpg
IMG_7633 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240219_112230_X (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #438 Bitcoin gain loss chart by month from 2011 to Feb 2021 Posted by Pdxmonkey (3 years ago)

Post #946 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Spyderturbo007 (2 years ago)

Post #3247 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Spyderturbo007 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boscokid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2636 2 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

I earned $3 on Coinbase

Went back and looked at my Coinbase transactions - I have 'earned' $74.08 in various shitcoins since Dec that I converted to Bitcoin

#2708 2 years ago

No clue what 'BarnBridge' is but I love answering 3 stupid questions and having Coinbase send me .00009358 Bitcoin.

Life changing monies!

1 month later
#3169 2 years ago

Coinbase giving away free $3 of Fetch.ai whatever the hell that is. I normally take the quiz then just move the funds to bitcoin

#3171 2 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Thanks. I got my $3.
I’m annoyed when they have those things and just throw out buzzwords like DeFi, Automatic Market Making, etc and never give a real world use case.
Either way, $3 is $3.

Are you able to move your Fetch.ai to a different currency? I have been getting this error all morning on Coinbase:

We're having connection issues
We're looking into it right now. Please try again later. Your funds are safe.

So my *free* $3.06 is now sitting around $2.88

#3182 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Be careful paying off all of your CC’s and have zero balance. I put groceries on just to keep a balance. Last crash all the banks yanked high credit limit cards with no balances with no warning. They are itching to do this again when shit hits the fan

I agree with this. In just the last year I have *lost* about 50k in available credit lines when companies shut them due to non use(TD, US Bank, Santander, Best Buy). Last weekend I took the stack of cards out of my desk drawer an used each one for for a small purchase and now I track the dates of last activity with the rest of my finances.

FICO weighs Revolving Utilization heavily and it doesn't care if you lose available credit or rack up more debt. It just knows your percent utilization is on the rise.

1 week later
#3269 2 years ago

Free $3 Rally if you have a Coinbase account and a pulse

2 weeks later
#3518 2 years ago

I'm totally lost what's going on here. Did Spyderturbo007 pay 2k real cash for that picture and 'rights' associated with it?

#3627 2 years ago

While you guys are busy becoming internet art millionaires I managed to sop up another sweet sweet $3 from Coinbase in the form of something called a Chiliz.

If anybody is curious $2.92 Chiliz = .00006177 BTC

3 weeks later
#3968 2 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

2 hours and 40 minutes until the raffle drawing. Anyone want to bet that none of us get any since we aren't crazy active on Twitter or Discord?

Since they have stoked the FOMO of this crowd into a frenzy I am inclined to believe you are all *winners* that will see higher than normal fees. Then when/if you decline to purchase they will just move on to the next set of *winners* until they find who will pay the most gas.

This is fascinating to watch play out in real-time

1 week later
#4210 2 years ago

Astro - quick question.

I am a complete noob and have never purchased any Bitcoin but hold .1020974 in a Coinbase account from free SBR contests and poker. For that little amount is it OK to just leave it at Coinbase? $6800 hardly life changing for me but all things considered I would like to eventually get it rather than have it disappear.

1 month later
#4895 2 years ago

Added another .0000508BTC today. Not exactly sock drawer money, more like dryer lint tray money but as long as Coinbase will ship me something for answering their quiz questions I will continue to take it.

3 weeks later
#5296 2 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Cro is real interesting… they are spending so much money right now…buying the naming rights to Staple Center for 20 years. Hired Matt Dameon as their spokesperson.

It's Damon. Also, don't let history cloud your rosy outlook, but Enron paid 100M for naming rights to the Astros' stadium in 1999 (spoiler alert - the Astros bought the rights back 3 years later for 2.1M)

2 months later
#6055 2 years ago

Everything with crypto is a baby-step but this seems like another in the right direction.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-22/desantis-says-florida-should-let-businesses-pay-tax-in-crypto

3 weeks later
#6125 1 year ago

Recent news of Coinbase insider trading sounds ominous.

I know you guys love yourselves some crypto but c'mon. Guys inside the company buying up shitcoins just before they are gonna be traded on the site.
Doesn't even sound a little suspicious to you?

6 months later
#7123 1 year ago

If anybody is still using Coinbase I recently checked my "Learning Rewards" tab and there was a free $18 there in various shitcoins available for taking their little quizzes. As usual I just move it to Bit as soon as the $3 hits my account

1 year later
#8099 22 days ago

LOL - Saw an 11yo post on Reddit this morning where somebody tipped a poster 1BTC and several users gushed about how generous a $27.10 tip was to a complete stranger on the internet. I wonder if they held.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boscokid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cryptocurrency-and-decentralized-finance-defi?tu=boscokid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.